Your Search | colors n more painting & home improvement

Jan 23 2017
Kpopstarz Inc youthhealthmag.comkoreaportal.com Kpopstarz, youthhealth magazine, Alex Chae New York, NY New York Author: Bangalore, Alabama Work at Home Business: Kpopstarz Inc New York, NY, New York

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Flying Shark............more like Flying Scam Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Hot Air Ballooning: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Joe's Carpet Customer Service Nightmare Inverness Florida Author: Crystal River, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Joe's Carpet Inverness, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Home Depot Behr Failing Granite Grip paint - Home depot won't publish review Redlands, CA Nationwide
Author: Redlands, California Paint & Wallpaper: Home Depot Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Sprint, Sprint store Sprint stores are continually scamming sprint customers. They give customers entering their stores gifts, saying they're free and offering them an updated cellular plan that will give them unlimited calls text and data for no extra charge. but when the bill comes will find that the charges are not free and the new data plans are extremely more expensive. Gresham Oregon Author: Welches, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Alicia skin care said they would stop charging me but never did, still am getting more that bills Los Angeles California (CA) Author: Boulder creek, California Eye Care: Alicia skin care CA

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Home Decorators Collection Dangerous and faulty fireplace/heater Nationwide Author: Silsbee, Texas Manufacturers: Home Decorators Collection Nationwide

Payrigid Work from home generating leads Washington DC
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: Payrigid Internet

Jan 22 2017
Windstream Taking my frustration out after opening my monthly Windstream bill and noticing charges went up again this month. I take a closer look only to realize that Windstream has been charging me an additional $73.41 for bogus fees.All companies do it, some more Being robbed by Windstream Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
skin age defy signed up for sample and advertisement said no automatic shipments and I was charged $89.97 to my card and have never requested any more product and have not received any additional product. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Keymar, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: skin age defy Nevada

Jan 22 2017
Protect America home security Punta Gorda Florida Author: Nokomis, Florida Security Services: Protect America Punta Gorda, Florida

Jan 22 2017
Speedy cash Caine & Weiner collection services They are reporting to the credit bureaus that I owe them more money then what was actually agreed hpon Mesa Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Speedy cash Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Susan Buchan Scott Buchan Eviction, never paid rent. Constantly borrowing food, money from neighbors. Fairport Ohio Author: Chardon, Ohio Home Based Business: Susan Buchan Fairport, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Not sure who this is but Trust US BANK TRUST3476 STATEVIEW BLVDFORT MILL, SC, 0 Lost home behind our back Demoines Iowa
Over Your Head Author: Medford , New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Demoines, Iowa

Jan 21 2017
BioFog SCOE 10x Excessive S&H Alpharetta Georgia Author: Elk, Washington Home & Garden Stores: BioFog Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 21 2017
Kay Cream Beauty Wrinkle CreamBeauty Wrinkle Reducer Cream Scam and ripoff! Edison Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Home HealthCare: Kay Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
Ripped U Skincare On 12/27 I had $87.97 and 89.79 taken from my account. Don't know why. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Home HealthCare: Ripped U Skincare Internet

Jan 21 2017
Furniture Center Furniture Center on Flatbush Ave Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Home & Garden Stores: Furniture Center

Jan 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty Ripoff, liers, Edison New Jersey Author: fort worth, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Jan 21 2017
Rev.Peter Popoff Rev.Peter Popoff, People for Christ, In Will not stop Harassing my mother who is in a home and has dementia... She is also 88. I wrote them several times and told them to leave her alone. She is even called several times daily. The ad was on the television. My family and I need help. UPland California Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Rev.Peter Popoff UPland, California

Jan 20 2017
Ray and mikes home improvements Ray Barao JR Replaced my roof and had a bunch of Mexicans on my roof rushing to get the job done next day it's rained now I have to replace my ceilings. Acushnet Massachusetts Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Ray and mikes home improvements Acushnet, Massachusetts

Jan 20 2017
Gigsalad GIGSALAD - Worst company I've ever done business with! Springfield Missouri Author: n/a, California Festivals & Event Services: Gigsalad Nationwide