COMBINED INSURANCE, ACE CORP CONNIE DIETZ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Combined Insurance, Ace Corp Connie Dietz
There may be more reports for "Combined Insurance, Ace Corp Connie Dietz"
For more results perform a general search for "Combined Insurance, Ace Corp Connie Dietz"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
Statefarm ins Terrible customer service Nationwide Author: Holly, Michigan Car Insurance: Statefarm ins Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage ,wellsfargodealerservices.com/, wellsfargo.com/mortgage/ Theft by Wells Fargo SpringFeild Ohio Nationwide Finally Author: salem, Oregon Auto Dealers: WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
home first insurance mold and water leaks maryville Tennessee
Author: West Virginia Prefabricated Homes: home first insurance maryville, Tennessee

Mar 25 2017
Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Holly Goodman, State Farm, Holly Goodman is THE WORST Insurance Agent EVER! Lilburn Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Lilburn , Georgia

Mar 24 2017
NCE Health Insurance is taking my money despite me unauthorizing payments Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Applied Media Technologies Corp Beware that a 30 day free trial is not what they say it is. Y Clearwater Florida Author: Lombard, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Applied Media Technologies Corp Clearwater, Florida

Mar 22 2017
John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Jeff Conn Jeff Conn, Agent for John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Convicted of Bank Fraud in Illinois Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Hannibal, Missouri

Mar 22 2017
Ace Industrial Supply Ace tool warranty fraud Burbank California Author: PARIS, Arkansas Hardware & Tools: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

Mar 22 2017
Cross Stone and Saber, Vincent B. Whitaker, Alan Haarburger, Rising Sun Corp Limited, Jonathan Cannon Wellness Property Development Limited, Wang Xin Hua, Hang Seng Bank Limited, Chan Pai Lun(Dennis) VP SBLC Funding, Liars who could not do what they contracted with me to do, Scam atrists Glendale, Arizona, New Jersey, New York,Hong Kong Author: Fair lawn , New Jersey Financial Services: Cross Stone and Saber Glendale , Arizona

Mar 21 2017
Crawford and Co. Insurance Grace DavisCelisse Allen ALL CLAIMS DENIED WITH FOR EXTREME DAMAGE IN TRANSIT WITH UPS Fort Worth, Texas Author: Corona del Mar, California Insurance Companies: Crawford and Co. Insurance Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
MGNY Consulting Corp. Michael Geylik Tyrant, Arrogant, Liar, Slime ball, inconsiderate, manipulative Brooklyn, New York Issue resolved Author: , New York Work Place Bullies: MGNY Consulting Corp. Brooklyn, New York

Mar 20 2017
M. Santoliquido Corp Sans Signs Bait and Switch Yonkers New York Author: Stamfordd, Connecticut Sign Shops: M. Santoliquido Corp Yonkers, New York

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
ACE Cash Express Ace Incorporation ACS Last Chance to Settle Case Internet ACE Cash Express Author: San Diego, California Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

Mar 17 2017
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Builder's Policy, Hagerty, Classic car, classic car insurance, insurance Nationwide
Author: California Car Insurance: Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Diminished Value of Oregon, LossValue, Ken Nix Not worth the time or money Beaverton Oregon Author: Oregon City, Oregon Car Insurance: ken nix oregon

Mar 16 2017
Asentra Health Sold me a discount program and said I was getting insurance. Nationwide Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Asentra Health Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
The Memory Company Charles D. Sizemore, C.E.O Complete Thief - Con & Dishonest - Dont Do Business With This Company - You Were Warned Phenix City Alabama Mike long selfish greedy insurance company auto owners refused to even pay an extra $1,000 we was suing for $5,000 but they would only pay $3,000 I will never have another riding lawn mower Author: New York Sporting-good Manufactures: The Memory Company Phenix City, Alabama

Mar 15 2017
Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Remedy Roofing's clients feel safe knowing Remedy Roofing has 2 million dollars worth of general liability insurance for protection. Remedy Roofing’s commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Remedy Roofing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Remedy Roofing Responds Author: katy, Texas Storage Companies: Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Remedy Roofing's commitment to quality, continuing education & dedicated customer service team, brings Remedy Roofing to consistently deliver best roofing system available in industry. Remedy Roofing provides complete roofing services for residential & commercial projects throughout Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, & across America. katy texas, houston texas, the woodlands texas,, Texas

22, Report #1361923

Mar 15 2017
Ace loan Jonathan McNichols Sr Officer United States Federal Management Ace sent via email that they have a court order to have me arrested and my wages garnished unless I pay off a loan I know I do not have with Ace. Internet Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Ace loan Internet

Mar 15 2017
Premier Series. UCA Assured me this coverage complied with mandatory health insurance Nationwide Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Health Insurance: Premier Series. UCA Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Health Insurance Innovations Research this company before you do any business with. This company. They will get you to believe they are selling you health Insurance policy. Tampa Florida Author: Guntown , Mississippi Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp.
Author: houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Netbrands Corp – 24hourwristbands.com | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas