COMBINED INSURANCE KEVIN & CONNIE DIETZ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Combined Insurance Kevin & Connie Dietz
There may be more specific results for "Combined Insurance Kevin & Connie Dietz"
For more specific results for "Combined Insurance Kevin & Connie Dietz"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Mark Strauss Insurance, Mark Strauss Mark Strauss, is a con man and a thief. He sold a car that he did not own, nor was his name on the title, knowing full well it had a blown head gasket. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CON MAN! Austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Motor Vehicle: Mark Strauss Insurance Austin, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Capitol Custom Metals - Kevin Gregory Takes deposit but doesn't provide Commodity or Refund Sherwood Park, Edmonton Area Alberta Author: Fort McMurray, Alabama Building Products: Capitol Custom Metals Sherwood Park, Alberta

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kevin Williams Said I had 3 charges against me and threatened me saying that I will go to jail and lose my job New York Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Trupanion ‎Vetinsurance International, Inc Bait and Switch California Author: San Mateo, California Insurance Companies: Trupanion Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Collectors PBA John Goldstien John Goldstein of Las Vegas charged me $1500 on 12/24/13 for insurance on stamps he was selling for me to someone in China. As soon as he got the money he no longer answered my calls. It is as if he fell off the face of the earth Las Vegas Nevada Author: Emmetsburg, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Collectors PBA Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
umlimited delivery service accident no insurance and they run a trucking company buffalo Illinois Author: lancaster, Texas Trucking Companies: umlimited delivery service buffalo, Illinois

Aug 16 2017
IMG International Medical Group not pay the claims Indianapolis Indiana Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Insurance: IMG International Medical Group Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
Surebridge.com Samuel Woods. Someone from this company claimed to represent the State of NV for Health Insurance. Wrong. They led me to believe that they worked for the healthcare marketplace and they were selling a health insurance policy for Nevada. Lie. Next they autosign document They lied and told me I was getting a NV insurance policy and that they worked for NV healthcare market Texas Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Surebridge Texas

Aug 15 2017
Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Maldonado Medical LLC, ANMM LLC, Pantheon Global Holdings LLC, GBCS LLC, Atlantis Medical Technologies LLC, American Surgical Development LLC Con Artist - Patent Infringement Fraud Phoenix Arizona Exploitation of patients and insurance carriers for out of network bennifits Phoenix Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Gregory B Maxon Maldonado Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
THE HARTFORD INSURANCE The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.One Hartford Plaza Hartford, CT 06155 United States Phone: 860-547-5000Fax: 860-547-2680 DECEPTIVE, DISCRIMINATORY, UNFAIR, ABUSIVE TREATMEN OF DISABLED SENIOR CITIZEN POLICY HOLDER Hartford, CT Connecticut 06155 Nationwide Author: el paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: THE HARTFORD INSURANCE Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Kevin Strong stealmyfunnel.com Kevin strong preys on people who are eager to learn internet marketing/product creation and product launches Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington On-Line Business: Kevin Strong Internet

Aug 14 2017
JOE OF DETROIT, SELLING GEICO! HE GOES BY MIKE, JOE- 313-412-5830 SCAM, SCAM ARTIST, DETROIT, GEICO, CAR INSURANCE SCAM, DETROIT CAR INSURANCE DETROIT MICHIGAN
Author: Detroit, Michigan Car Insurance: JOE OF DETROIT, SELLING GEICO! Internet

Aug 14 2017
Buffett Senior Health Bate and switch. A training tuition disguised as a lucrative job opportunity Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Insurance Companies: Buffett Senior Health Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
Opti loss Garcinia Luminous Mango CleanseActive Fit Nationwide Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Insurance: Weightloss Programs: Opti loss Garcinia

Aug 12 2017
Travelers Insurance policy is tricky Author: , Colorado Insurance Companies: Travelers

Aug 11 2017
Terminix Sold me worthless termite insurance, fabricated need for tenting, overcharged, refused refund Kailua-Kona Hawaii Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Exterminating Services: Terminix Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

Aug 11 2017
Vital One Health Plans Please be advised they are NOT selling you a Major Medical Insurance Policy! They Agent will tell you whatever you need to hear to complete the sale! It is the BIGGEST SCAM in health insurance sales! Lied to about every detail and salesman tried to push every product onto me with more lies. Miami Lakes, FL Florida Internet
Author: Simi Valley, California Health Insurance: Vital One Internet

21, Report #1392037

Aug 11 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Lie about insurance coverage with policy. All lies. Fort Worth Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Insurance Companies: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 11 2017
SeniorLeads Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SeniorLeads' clients receive a high level of services with response times to customer support tickets in under 2 hours (by email). Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Logan, Utah Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Pleasant Hill, California

Aug 11 2017
colonial penn alex trebek payment will never go up.I started at 45.00 up to 62.00 up to 95,00. this is very misleading ad by trebek and coloniaL penn.want all money from 45.00 to be all payment so far so i should have a refund. I am on a fixed income when I bought colonial penn ,akex trebej, said $45.00 will never go up went to $62.00 now up to $96.00 this as is a lie and I want compensated for it . philadelphia,pa  Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: New Port Richey, Florida Insurance Companies: colonial penn Nationwide

24, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Essuranty and Sean Henson Purchased cell phone insurance - sent in my phone for repair. Essuranty charged my card for repairs, no phone and no responses for weeks. Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Essuranty Nationwide