Your Search | commercial kids.com, show biz, ltd,

Oct 22 2014
Shenzhen Strongd Model Technology Ltd. Ms. Eileen HeShenzhen Strongd Model Technology Ltd. SCAM website claiming to sell ATM skimmers! FAKE AND DONT WORK China Internet Author: UK, Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Strongd Model Technology Ltd. Internet

Oct 21 2014
CNN The idiots in the media and why nobody wants to drive a truck? The answer is simple ..we have seen our pay cut by more then 30% over last 13 yrs due to gov't regulations and greedy owners! commercial drivers pay substantially lower over last 14 years yet time away from home and work load greater everywhere usa Nationwide
Author: Waterloo, Indiana Federal Government: CNN Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Strom Commercial Real Estate Promise ith no Delivery. San Diego California Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Realtors: Strom Commercial Real Estate San Diego, California

Oct 20 2014
Elite Show Services, Inc fired by company for age discrimination San Diego California Author: Lawndale, California Questionable Activities: Elite Show Services, Inc San Diego, California

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 18 2014
United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Other Unions with the same leftist agenda to destroy jobs UNIONS ATTEMPT DESPERATE LIE AS NUMBERS DECLINE IN AMERICA FOR THEIR USELESS SERVICES Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Dr Phil show Negligence, Defamation Hollywood California Author: SANTEE, California Celebrities: Dr Phil show Hollywood, California

Oct 15 2014
www.Hotwire.com Hotwire travel deals Amy Monfils Hotwire's ad claims a 50-80 % reduction of hotel room rates. They did not disclose the name of the hotel until after booking- when I verified the rates I found I actually paid MORE through Hotwire than had I booked the Hyatt Regency Miami directly for these dates. Once I called Hotewire to complain they said the medium 50-80 % is baed on comparable hotels. When I asked for what comparable hotels they use to base this on, the refused to disclose this. Hotwire rips you off and then covers its tracks that by booking you agreed to teh Terms and can not cancel. Whe4n yu can show that you got a rotten deal and that they lied to you about the rate reduction they cover their tracks that this is based on a mdedium rate of comparable hotels but they refuse to say what hotels they use as their comparables! SO this way they defraud the consumer and refuse to allow for a cancellation or a refund! I spoke to several of their supervisors including Amy Monfils' office and they all repeat the same fraud. Hotwire itinerary 5502233205 San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: www.Hotwire.com San Francisco, California

Oct 15 2014
3 Way Pancho I watched a commercial for the 3 way poncho being sold for $19.95 plus $7.99 for P&H. I was under the impression it was a reputable product and company. How wrong I was. When I called in the machine changed the pricing to over $70 for two shirts. I tried to cancel the order but the system would not allow it. I called the phone numbers listed on the internet and the only person I reached hung up on me. Van Nuys California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: 3 Way Pancho Van Nuys, California

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Black Arrow LTD Black Arrow Limited Black Arrow Software Bitcoin Miner Manufacturer Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Shenzhen Author: Benbrook, Texas Computer Mail Order: Black Arrow LTD Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, Select State/Province

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
TICKET GALAXY TICKET GALAXY RIPPED US WITH THE RINGLING BROTHER CIRCUS SHOW TICKET WHICH WE BOUGHT ON AUGUST 29TH FOR THE SHOW THAT WAS HELD ON AUGUST 31ST AT THE COW PALCE WE BOUGHT 4 TICKETS WORTH AT $22.00 EACH BUT THEY BILLED US FOR $156.30 THEY REALLY RIPPED US WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE PAID ONLY $88.00. HOPE SOMETHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT THIS Internet Author: DALY CITY, California Carnivals: TICKET GALAXY Internet

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet

Oct 12 2014
Bigcommerce Bigcommerce is the biggest scam ecommerce out there please becareful. They will keep charging your card without your consent and even go through the PayPal you set up for your store and take from your account and I have proof to show it. There product is the most useless ecommerce you can ever use they should be put out of business. There customer support is also the worst because that will offer you no help. Watch your wallet with these thieves Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Bigcommerce Internet

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
Maurice Benitah Maurice Benitash, Creative Real Estate Investing Commercial Apartment Building Property Investment Huckster Irvine California Author: Camarillo, California Realtors: Maurice Benitah Irvine, California

Oct 10 2014
DAVID PHILLIPS DAVID PHILLIPS LAS VEGASDAVID PHILLIPS LAWYER DAVID PHILLIPS THIEF RAPIST NO SHOW ATTORNEY TERRIBLE LAS VEGAS LAWYER LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Lawyers: DAVID PHILLIPS Nevada

Oct 10 2014
Moving Labor For You Michele B.888-297-3349MovingForU34@gmail.comML Services (CC processing) No Call No Show Internet Author: Massachusetts Moving Companies: Moving Labor For You Internet

20, Report #1182028

Oct 09 2014
building stars franchise commercial cleaning franchise streamwood Illinois Author: Streamwood, Illinois Franchises: building stars franchise Select State/Province

21, Report #1181951

Oct 09 2014
BOZ ELECTRIC SUPPLY LTD BOZ ELECTRIC SUPPLY BOZ ELECTRIC terrible-bad-cheap-poor-lousy service-unappreciative RICHMONDHILL Ontario
Author: NORTH YORK, Ontario Electrical Services: BOZ ELECTRIC SUPPLY LTD RICHMONDHILL, Ontario

Oct 09 2014
HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Rose Gal Online Retail Story that never ships goods. Bejinig China Author: Edmonton , Alabama On-Line Stores: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Internet

Oct 09 2014
prolongz stole$89.95on July29,Aug3,Aug13.when I called I spoke to a female who told me to send it back for a refund and e-mail my bank statement to show they took it.when i went on line it said no website found. Ive called all the numbers on my statement which are all different,i get that im calling outside business hrs, which isnt true.i cancelled my card from bank,but was too late another $69.95was taken on Sept12 claremont California Author: bath, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: prolongz claremont, California

Oct 07 2014
Pacificcoast Millwork Ltd Selma Khanpacificcoastmillwork@shaw.cahttp://www.pacificcoastmillwork.ca pacificcoastmillwhttp://www.pacificcoastmillwork.ca I had my wifes car fixed at a Auto Body Shop in South Vancouver Called 1Bestway Auto body, The secretary lady took copy of my drivers license and my credit card. next thing i get charges at some location in langley B.C Called Pacific Coast millwork, i was extemely upset, but everytime i call bestway too speak about this a person by the name of Ray and Selma say the owner is not there, Langley BC Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Auto Repair Service: Pacificcoast Millwork Ltd Langley, British Columbia

Oct 07 2014
superantispyware might be ransomware.....my computer slowed down after downloading and scans run the same day show the same adware Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: superantispyware Internet