Your Search | commercial kids.com, show biz, ltd,

Aug 24 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service/No show on repairs dayton Ohio Author: Fairborn, Ohio Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today dayton, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Monocams.com A Disrespectful s***show! Internet Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Monocams.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Sayward Plumbing Doesn't show up but will take your cash! York Maine Author: Wells, Maine Plumbing: Sayward Plumbing York, Maine

Aug 22 2016
TRK Holding Ltd of Ireland took my money/didn't deliver Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Questionable Activities: TRK holding ltd Internet

Aug 22 2016
sonabello i was mislead,i show no results,the pain after surgury was awful. sacramento california Author: sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: sonabello sacramento, CA

Aug 21 2016
Max Idzik/Maciej Idzik/Max's Turtles/Traders Centre/MIFT/MI Financial Trading Ltd Max's Turtles 18-month FX trading mentoring program London UK Author: London, Tutoring: Max Idzik Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
California eviction defense CEDS Failed to show up in court after taking my money Newport Beach California Author: Vallejo, California Attorneys & Legal Services: California eviction defense Newport Beach , California

Aug 18 2016
Alpha DressWear Ltd International Scams Clothing Manufacturing Dhaka Internet
Author: London, Manufacturers: Alpha DressWear Ltd Internet

Aug 17 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. Appears to be a Scam Florida
comment Author: Utah Travel Services: Trade Show Travel Co. Internet

Aug 16 2016
Trade Show Travel Co Free Vacation Scam West Palm Beach Florida greg Moore Author: Columbus, Ohio Travel Agencies: Trade Show Travel Co West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 14 2016
Asia Fine Diamonds Pte Ltd Author: Singapore , Other Unusual Rip-Off: Asia Fine Diamonds Pte Ltd

Aug 14 2016
$49.00 down $149.00 a month for car, TV commercial Crazy 88, and $29.00 down, scam artist, preying on low wage workers with empty false promises. Camp Springs Maryland Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Auto Dealers: $49.00 down $149.00 a month for car, Crazy 88 Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Idiot at IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal , Quebec Consulting: IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Montreal , Quebec

Aug 12 2016
LPC Survival ltd the berkey guydirective21.com warning phony consumer reviews on this site, will only alow 5 *, nasty people , rude , arrogant. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Happy valley, Oregon Specialty Stores: LPC Survival ltd Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 12 2016
option giants GRANT MCGRATH, ALISON JAMES Corporate Enterprise PTY, LTD AKA OPTION GIANTS TOTAL FRAUD, SCAM AND RIPOFF LONDON, UK Internet Author: denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies: option giants Internet

Aug 12 2016
TheLotter.com accounting@thelotter.comThe Payments Factory LimitedPacNet Services [Europe] Ltd. Probable Lottery Scam - failed to render payment of $50,000 US on US Powerball on July 6/16 Glasgow United Kingdom Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: TheLotter.com Glasgow,

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

22, Report #1322042

Aug 11 2016
Certplus LTD Actual Test.com Incorrectly charge me for an item and I requested a full refund immeditely after the transaction was completed and am still awaiting my refund. Internet Author: Riverdale , Georgia Education & Learning Centers: Certplus LTD Internet

23, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

24, Report #1321919

Aug 11 2016
Ben Moss Jewellers Ltd. Ben Moss Jewellery BEN MOSS LIFETIME SERVICE PLAN SCAM Manitoba Nationwide Author: Etobicoke, Ontario, Ontario Warranty Companies: Ben Moss Jewellers Ltd. Nationwide

FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH Lulu Mrs. Beware Fake Website BEIJING CH
Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH