Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Communications Publishing & Billion Sources

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Queen City Auto sales on N Tryon Charlotte north carolina Are our citizens of America being used for aiding outside sources through our foreign local car dealerships Charlotte North Carolina Easy Prey Author: charlotte , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Queen City Auto sales Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Frontier Communications, Mr. Rip off and poor customer service California Author: Sunland, California Telephone Companies: Frontier Communications

Feb 19 2017
Hughesnet Croy Communications Lies, lies, lies! Stole my money! Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: Hughesnet Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Corporate Communications Very Misleading Contract - BEWARE toronto Ontario Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: Corporate Communications toronto, Ontario

Feb 16 2017
Frontier Communications Incompetent Customer Service Norwalk, Connecticut Nationwide Very Impressed, Issues Resolved Author: Keller, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
AVG Communications KickX Golf Balls Several Addresses: Amazon.com/ Walmart Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Sporting-good Manufactures: AVG Communications Internet

Feb 10 2017
First advantage Called trying to get my information and SSN Internet Author: Manvel , Texas Communications & Networking: First advantage Internet

Feb 07 2017
Tate Publishing, Ryan Tate, Trinity Tate, Mark Swindle A Promise to Tate Publishing is Nothing More than a White Wash Grave Mustang Oklahoma Author: Plano, Texas Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Feb 07 2017
LuxLife Publishing Company Golf Life Company tried to get us to advertise in their 'Golf Life' magazine Boca Raton, but we are in Pittsburgh Florida, but we are in PA Update Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: LuxLife Publishing Company Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Tavio Hardin Scam...would not send my purchased item after payment...will not return phone calls Downer's Grove Illinois don't believe this individual Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Communications & Networking: Tavio Hardin Downer's Grove, Illinois

Feb 06 2017
Wsop I had made a purchase for the atl vs ne 10 tickets for 5.99 that pays out 24 billion chips my team won and I didn't recieve my chips then I called the customer service and the gave me a fake number its a scam to take people money.. Nevada  Nationwide Author: Chase city, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Wsop Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
SpaceCoast AV Communications SpaceCoast AV, Audio Visual Installers, Contractors, AV Integrators, Home Remodeling Melbourne Florida Heyes Job, report on the events as they occurred Author: Florida Stereos: SpaceCoast AV Communications Melbourne, Florida

Feb 04 2017
USAR, Inc. IER, Inc. - International Energy and Sources, Inc. GOLD MINING SCAM - BOILER ROOM / PONZI SCHEME - BEWARE!!!Internet
Author of this Report is Wrong Author: , Texas Investment Brokers: USAR, Inc. Dallas, Texas

Feb 02 2017
AMS Montering Group Miami FL Scam , deceptive phone scam claims to offer electronic logging systems Miami Florida
Author: Keavy, Kentucky Communications & Networking: AMS Montering Group Miami FL Miami, Florida

Jan 31 2017
Logix Communications Logix logix.com logixcom.com Stop Laying People off in Texas and Care about them Houston Texas Author: Texas Employers: Logix Communications Houston, Texas

Jan 30 2017
r Allied Digital Allied Security asked for $700 to protect my computer from hacking! I understand that there are over 1 billion bank accounts that have been Hacked (broken into identity theft)! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Northridge, California Computer Fraud: r Allied Digital Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
US Talent Sources Carson Tyler, Melissa Thompson US Talent Sources SCAM new york Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: US Talent Sources Internet

Jan 30 2017
ES West Dennis Gagne Takes commissions from sales people, illegal hiring/firing San Jose California Author: Alabama Communications & Networking: ES West San Jose, California

Jan 28 2017
TheSoul Publishing Denunciando e reclamando direitos autorais de terceiros InternetTheSoul Publishing Reporting and claiming copyrights of third parties Internet
Author: São Paulo, Adult Career & Continuing Education: TheSoul Publishing Internet

Jan 28 2017
Billion automotive Billion jeep eagle and chrysler Fraud. Misrepresentation, misleading sales tactics. Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Dell rapids, South Dakota Auto Dealer Repairs: Billion automotive Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
California State University San Bernardino: Diploma Mills & Federal Financial Aid Fraud Academic Faculty Senate Chair calls out President Morales for using students as racial hoax pawns to conceal Morales' unethical conduct Author: Stockton, California Questionable Activities: California State University San Bernadino San Bernadino, California