Your Search | compaq system2 rebate dept#59097cpol

Feb 06 2016
Discount Tire Rebate Fraud Renton Washington
Author: Renton, Washington Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Renton, Washington

Feb 05 2016
Alcon contact lens rebate Alcon contact lense Fraud /Ripoff alert El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Alcon contact lens rebate Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Inmar rebate center Screwed out of a $60 rebate Del Rio Texas Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Liars: Inmar rebate center Internet

Jan 30 2016
Big O Tires aka acbincentives/bigo aka acbintives.com/bigo aka Big O Promotion Did not honor qualified rebate. No explanation. Looks like a scam. Company pushed me to spend more for it. Memphis Tennessee Author: Dewey, Arizona Auto Repair Service: acbincentives/bigo Memphis, Tennessee

Jan 29 2016
Criminal law dept in New York, New York , New york Internet Author: Hamilton , Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Criminal law dept in New York Internet

Jan 28 2016
Ace Cash Services Martha Smith(Record Analyst) Ace Settlement Dept Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Ace Cash Services Internet

Jan 28 2016
inmar rebate center diageo Email them on their scam and then they send the rebate del rio Internet Need More Info Author: Palos Heights, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: inmar rebate center Internet

Jan 23 2016
ambookusa Don't rebate cash after three month / refuse to return puchase money 995 N. Pontiac Trail, Box 366, Walled Lake, Michigan Internet Author: PUCHONG JAYA, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Internet Fraud: ambookusa Internet

Jan 18 2016
Bausch + Lomb, Reward Central Ultra Contacts Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina Eye Care: Bausch + Lomb Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
U S Dept of Treasury, rose Gilbert, Danny Archer IRS back tax ripoff Washington D C Internet Author: Lompoc, California Internal Revenue Service: U S Dept of Treasury Internet

Jan 09 2016
Cash-Advance Inc (Accounts Dept.) Tammy Harrison Fraud Company that will not reply back with a telephone number to contact regarding emails they are sending out requesting money for a claim that is fake Hayward California Author: richmond, Virginia Collection Agencies: Cash-Advance Inc (Accounts Dept.) Tammy Harrison Hayward, California

Jan 09 2016
Brandon Simmons I got ripped off by Brandon and fake eBay Financial Dept. Nationwide Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Motor Vehicle: Brandon Simmons Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Kia Of Downtown Los Angeles , Tom Awada, Cal, Finance Dept, Kia of Contractual Fraud, misrepresentation, this company cheated me out of my vehicle and has stolen monies from me in the process, nonexistent customer service Los Angeles California Author: El Monte, California Auto Dealers: Kia Of Downtown Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Dec 30 2015
Penncor Services Corp Times News LLC - Subscription Dept Renewal Scam - Charging For Subscriptions After Expiration Lehighton Pennsylvania Author: Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: Penncor Services Corp Lehighton, Pennsylvania

Dec 27 2015
Jiffy Lube Rebate Scam Bimarck North Dakota
Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Bimarck, North Dakota

Dec 27 2015
Extreme Electric, Keith Myers SCL #838195,PH. 530-(((redacted))) I hired Keith Meyers to move my belongings to my new residence for I was forced from my home by the Health Dept. for i was unsafe for me to be there. Keith and his man Anthony who live two houses from him on Vermont St accross the stree from (((redacted))); Keith took all my belongings of a lifetime of hard work for thirty years as a registered nurse. He violated me and stole my belongings and they are in their homes right now. My life is slt and peppered all over their property. Keith left me with no belongings, broke, took everything I owned for a lifetime. Gridley California Author: Chico , California Criminal Justice System: Extreme Electric, Keith Myers Gridley , California

Dec 26 2015
Inmar Rebate Center Denied rebate no upc or purchases identified on reg. recpt. Both totally false. Del Rio Texas Need More Info Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin $$ REWARDS Offered: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Dec 17 2015
My Driver's License .org Charged me for a license that is not connected to N.C. Dept. of Motor Vehicles Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: My Driver's License.org Internet

Dec 17 2015
Cash Advance Inc.(Accounts Dept.) Mark Morgan Cash Advance Hayward California Geez Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc.(Accounts Dept.) Internet

Dec 16 2015
MyFax J2 Global Overcharged, customer service rep acknowledges. Finance will not rebate. Internet
Author: Meriden, Connecticut Telephone Companies: MyFax Internet

Dec 09 2015
Marshall Bruce Nathan Elliott, Jennifer Brooke's, Eric Wills I received 2 calls on December 3, 1st call was in the morning explaining that I had been selected for a grant for $8500 from the US Treasury Dept. The Government was giving away free money for home improvements and school loans and to help with financial burden. I told the lady I was on disability and a very limited income... I guess maybe she felt sorry for me and didn't follow through with the scam but the next guy didn't blink an eye. I got a second call later in the afternoon, this guy offered me $9000...$500 more than she did. Washington DC Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Marshall Bruce Internet

Dec 08 2015
Quaker State Quaker State STS Rebate Offer Quaker State Rebate Scam Houston Texas
Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Oil Companies: Quaker State internet

Dec 07 2015
Payday Support Center I was told I was going to recieve aid with paying off my two loans I had taken out and began making payments through my local check cashing place. I was called and harassed by both companies. Then months later after almost finalizing my payments a dept collector called me. Mobile Alabama Author: La Mesa, California Accounting: Payday Support Center Mobile, Alabama

Dec 05 2015
4myrebate.com Tiger Direct rebates Denied rebate over change of address Jefferson, GA Internet Rebate Link and Proof of Mismanagement Author: Columbia, South Carolina TVs & VCRs: 4myrebate.com Internet

Dec 04 2015
Student Aide Center Student Aide Center in Doral Florida. The web site has been shut down as of 12/4/2015 indefenite They kept saying they represented the new Obama Dept Relief Program for Student Loans Doral Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Liars: Student Aide Center Doral, Florida