Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Consumer Award Advisory Service, (aka) C.a.a.s

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
international award services Office of George Hyde Supervisor of awards and final judging director Kansas city Kansas
Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: international award services Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm

Feb 25 2017
Hytek Medical Took payment and did not provide service Nationwide Author: Foosland, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: Hytek Medical Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Invstor.com Wil Schroter, Brian Richmond Scam artists, deceptive practices, bad customer service, lack of response, crooked Internet Author: dallas, Texas Investment Brokers: Invstor.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Computadoras Rey & Rey FRAUDE, NO VAYAN A COMPUTADORAS REY & REY, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo DomingoComputers Rey & Rey FRAUD, DO NOT GO TO COMPUTERS REY & REY, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo Domingo Author: Santo Domingo, California Computer Service & Repair: Computadoras Rey & Rey Santo Domingo, Other

Feb 25 2017
Edwards Transmission broke other parts when putting in a motor indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Edwards Transmission indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 25 2017
DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, AKA: DPM Non Responsive to Inquiries by property owner Woodstock Georgia
Author: Cherokee County, Georgia Homeowner Associations: DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 25 2017
Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Creditors Specialty Service of Nevada, Inc. Charles V. Stanley Debt Collector violates the law by stating legal action is imminent on debt beyond statute of limtiations Acton California Author: Winnetka, California Collection Agency's: Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Acton, California

Feb 25 2017
Amazon Amazon is billing all clients for Prime service when they have not signed up for it. London, Barcelona Internet Author: Barcelona, Other Courier Services: Amazon Internet

Feb 24 2017
Colorado Central Telecom Crestone Telecom Internet Service Slow Unresponsive Crestone Colorado Author: Crestone, Colorado Internet Service Providers: Colorado Central Telecom Crestone, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Damian Decuir AKA Floyd Fontain Scam artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Damian Decuir Houston, Texas

Lydell Smith Aka Dell aka Mr. Smith SCAM FRAUD LIAR THEIF Joliet Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: Lydell Smith Joliet, Illinois

Feb 24 2017
DermaSoft PureCell DermaSoft and PureCell are Total Scams. No refunds, price not listed with orders, rude customer service reps. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Skin Care: DermaSoft Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Repair Shop Take car for repair and then parts are disassembled and likely sold off. Rochester Hills Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Rochester Hills, Michigan

Feb 24 2017
balancedskincare.com/about.asp Balanced Skin Care Center Gossip is a B*h Taylorsville Utah Author: Henderson, Nevada Consumer Services: balancedskincare.com/about.asp Taylorsville, Utah

Feb 24 2017
MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE DON'T BUY ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICE PLAN THAT SALESPERSONS RECOMMEND WHEN YOU PURCHASE RV FROM THEM COLTON California Author: Corona, California RV Dealers: MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE COLTON, California

Feb 24 2017
Niucoco James La (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC & NIUCOCO niucoco, scam, James La, (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC, NIUCOCO new york Nationwide Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: Niucoco Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet