CONSUMER AWARD ADVISORY SERVICE, CAAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Consumer Award Advisory Service, CAAS
There may be more specific results for "Consumer Award Advisory Service, CAAS"
For more specific results for "Consumer Award Advisory Service, CAAS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 24 2017
Jordan Appliances DISHONEST, DECEITFUL, ALL ABOUT THE MONEY Durham North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Consumer Services: Jordan Appliances Durham,

Apr 24 2017
A.S. Alarm Services literally thieves!!!!they never tell you that it is a teaser rate!!! and jumps to the most expensive rate after that! and force you to jump through hoops to cancel service, charge exorbitant cancellation fees, and make you send back the equipment at your expense... Kirkland Washington Author: jericho, New York Work at Home: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Apr 24 2017
I love jewelry Lacks good customer service, not what you pay for if you even get the item West Palm Beach Internet Author: New Bern, North Carolina Jewelers: I love jewelry Internet

Apr 24 2017
DirectTV Price listed online is not price actually charged on bill or price quoted when you call to set up service Nationwide Author: balch springs, Utah Cable Companies: DirectTV Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Mylife.com Mylife.net Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Consumer Services: Mylife.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Emerald Room Emerald Room Marijuana Dispensary Complete False Advertising on Prices & Horrible Customer Service Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Emerald Room Los Angeles, California

Rise Broadband Failure to deliver service Garden Prairie Illinois
Author: Garden Prairie, Illinois Internet: Rise Broadband Internet

Apr 23 2017
newegg.com newegg Worst customer service bad, vile, wrong, awful Industry Internet Author: castle rock, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: newegg.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
ZOOSK.com Zoosk Online Dating Service Scammed me with deceptive practices after giving cc number then locked me out of features while demanding auto-pay unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Bait-and-Switch: ZOOSK.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Caltex Protective Coatings Caltex a.k.a ResistAll CALTEX RESISTALL says in all. RESIST CLAIMS AT ALL COST Schertz Texas Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Caltex Protective Coatings Schertz, Wisconsin

Apr 23 2017
neosmart technologies Hijacking Personal Computers Internet Author: lakewood, Colorado Consumer Services: neosmart technologies Internet

Apr 23 2017
ITunes None Macon Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Income Tax Service: ITunes Internet

Walmart Walmart 2yr Repl Plan Worthless Stafford Texas
Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Walmart Stafford, Texas

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
bluemoonshop.net and/or Nguyen Hoang Phuong advertising consumer products at low prices BUT not deliverying Falls Church, Virginia 22042 Internet
Author: San Jose, California Appliances: bluemoonshop.net Internet

Apr 22 2017
PRG PROTOTYPING (Tyler Harell) Deceiving and cunning was my experience at PRG. I got ripped off for 13,200 and got a trashed prototype to show for it. Pittsburg, Kansas Author: beacon , New York Consumer Services: PRG PROTOTYPING Pittsburg, KS,

Apr 22 2017
Merkel Racing Engines Scott Merkel NEGLIGENT DYNO TUNER HAS TURNED INTO DISHONESTY WHEN EXPOSED Hauppauge New York Author: Ridgefield, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Merkel Racing Engines Hauppauge, New York

Apr 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube, Liars and Thieves Nationwide Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Placester Real Estate Websites Placester Parasite, fradulant,deceptive, Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Baldwin City, Kansas Consumer Services: Placester Real Estate Websites Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Wizi Marketing Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. Provided Worst ORM Service Noida Internet Confused about this statement Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Wizi Marketing Internet

Apr 21 2017
Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Company makes promises they can not deliver..and when you try and cancel rude and try to take money from your bank account. Carlsbad California Author: Gold Hill, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Carlsbad, California

Apr 21 2017
Suspension Connection suspensionconnection.com Bait and Switch - Worst Customer Service Ever West Jordan Utah Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Parts: Suspension Connection Nationwide