Your Search | consumer first law group, llc

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Eviction help llc Christian Internet Author: Lake alfred, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Eviction help llc Internet

Jan 23 2017
Granite Consulting, LLC Timeshare Recover www.TimeshareRecover.com Beware of this company! Theiving consumers thousands of dollars Dover New Hampshire Author: Laurelton, New York Consumer Services: Granite Consulting, LLC Dover, New Hampshire

Jan 23 2017
BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM FIRST VALUATIONS REAL ESTATE BROKER IN NEW YORK-IHAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR WORK COMPLETED FOR THIS COMPANY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Marlboro, New York Realtors: BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 23 2017
All State Moving Services, LLC Express relocation Systems Moving from SC to Arkansas Norcross Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Consumer Services: All State Moving Services, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
advanced marketing group Mailing Network.Net took$24 off my credit card for job offer that doesn't exist TYLER Texas Author: TYLER, Texas Telemarketers: advanced marketing group TYLER, Texas

Jan 22 2017
The Hair Shop Valley Wig & Hair Mart, Inc DBA They are super overpriced and the quality is very low. I bought the hair extensions and after the first wash the hair extensions tangled severely, frizzed, and became un-manageable.  Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: The Hair Shop Valley Encino, California

Jan 22 2017
Rob Fuller ROI Property Group (Josh Roberts) Non payment for contract work provided Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery , Alabama Property Management: Rob Fuller ROI Property Group Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
imbuygold AKA MMO Newgames Group Ltd These scam gold sellers, never actually deliver your purchase. Internet
Author: Staten Island, New York Internet Fraud: imbuygold Internet

Jan 21 2017
Sovereign Health Group Sovereign Health, Sovereign of Florida Where to Begin? Fraudulent, Unethical, Illegal, Harm to patients, CEO twice-convicted felon, untrained threapists unsupervised San Clemente, California, Fort Myers, Florida, Pompano, Florida nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Sovereign Health Group Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Kluever & Platt Law Firm Andrew L. Platt M. Reas Bowman Realestate fraud..This law firm did and illegal eviction on Jozette Pepper Greenfield. Jozette's trust for her land purchase was never conveyed, this law firmused fake corporation name to obtain a judgement under the names Reo Properties Corporation, not registered at all in the united states Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Kluever & Platt Law Firm Internet

Jan 21 2017
A D Design Group David Higuita A D Solutions THIS GUY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN, farmingdale New York Author: williston park, New York Architects & Designers: A D Design Group David Higuita new york, New York

Jan 21 2017
Blue housing group Scam job offer Internet Author: Orange , California Unusual Rip-Off: Blue housing group Internet

Jan 21 2017
Kluever & Platt Law Firm Andrew L. PlattM. Reas Bowman Real estate Fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Kluever & Platt Law Firm Internet

Jan 21 2017
The resource scout llc M****** ripping poor people off Utah Author: Clifton, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: The resource scout llc

Jan 21 2017
Hawaii spray lining,llc Not a professional spray !! Kapolei Hawaii Author: San Diego , California Body Work & Repair: Hawaii spray lining,llc Kapolei, Hawaii

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Just to Clarify the Submitter Information Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
The Advocacy For Consumer Right Leyton Ward Services to get release from my mortgage and get me money back. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Advocacy For Consumer Right Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
SGC LLC John Houston Floyd But uses aliases Took $2500 deposit and then never did work and will not give refund Troy Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Building Services: SGC LLC Troy , Michigan

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York