Your Search | consumer research corporation, bromptonmedia

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
Whitepages.com Impossible to cancel optout scam Washington Author: plano, Texas Consumer Services: Whitepages.com Internet

Dec 03 2016
National Moving Group This is a group of dishonest people who do not care about the consumer. They lure you in with false statements and low initial bid, fail to disclose significant issues and steal your money. Boca Raton Florida Author: Poulsbo, Washington Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 03 2016
SmiOne Child support visa card company ,Bancorp, This company should not be trusted to hold or dispense child support funds that are detrimental to the wellbeing of so many children. PO Box 2489 Carrollton, Georgia 30112  Author: Dothan, Alabama Consumer Services: SmiOne Internet

Dec 02 2016
R&B Metals They didn't finish with the trim and its been a year. The have very poor customer service. Gainsboro Tennessee Author: Lexington, Kentucky Consumer Services: R&B Metals Gainsboro, Tennessee

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Nov 30 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois Do your research first Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Nov 29 2016
Avangatee Services LLC I have read all the scams about this company and I am wondering do I pay for their work or report them. They told me to write a check for 499.00 San Leandro California Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Consumer Services: Avangatee Services LLC San Leandro, California

Nov 29 2016
Royal Holiday - Concord Servicing Corporation A Scam during a Vacation. Miami Florida Royal Holiday Update - Complaint Filed with BBB of West Plam Beach Florida Author: Somerset, Kentucky Sales People: Royal Holiday Miami, Florida

Nov 29 2016
ISPHost.org Called to cancel web-hosting & reoccurring payment 2015. Charged again 2016. Company refuses to refund charges to credit card. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Consumer Services: ISPHost.org Internet

Nov 29 2016
ModLily.com Modlily.com, Seller infoModlily.com modlily.com, martofchina@live.com martofchina.com RIP OFF DON'T ORDER FROM THEM, Poor quality, what it pictured is not what is sent, the size is very small and nothing true to size, doesn't come with a packing slip so returning it a problem China, Internet Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Consumer Services: ModLily.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
USA Realty Corporation Andy NguyenThuy Vu USA Realty Corporation Andy Nguyen Thuy Vu bad agents Falls Church Virginia Author: Alabama Realtors: USA Realty Corporation Falls Church, Virginia

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide Garnishment--- Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Glen Ashley Oldmar Media Service not Rendered as paid for Florida Nationwide Author: California Consumer Services: Glen Ashley Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC is ASSUMED BUSINESS NAME registered with Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division. The registry number is 100515097. The registry date is 3/18/2014 0:00.  Chicago or Oregon Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Sunrooms America Inc 2016 SRA Home Products srahomeproducts.com Roof has been leaking for years. Came to hous 2016 and said they would fix it. After several calls, still have not contacted me or any effort to fix it. I have spent over $500.00 put sealants all over and it still leaks. Williamstown New Jersey
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Consumer Services: Sunrooms America Inc Williamstown , New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Sears in Home Appliance Repair I had a refrigerator went out and it is now three weeks and Sears ordered the wrong parts, then changed appt date its three weeks and my ref has not been repaied Honolulu Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Consumer Services: Sears in Home Appliance Repair nationwide

Nov 21 2016
CESAR'S SHOE WORLD CONSUMER RIP OFF las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Specialty Stores: CESAR'S SHOE WORLD las vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
Samsung Telephone Division Samsung USA Corporation Scammers Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Telephone Division Nationwide