CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, PRODUCT TEST PANEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel
There may be more specific results for "Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel"
For more specific results for "Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates RIP off sent to collections for product not shipped Sherman Oaks California Author: California Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 20 2017
Evgo fraud, unaccountability, misleading, cut throat business practices, dismissive, demeaning, theft of wages Los Angeles CA
Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Evgo Los Angeles,

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
concealonline N/A they say you can take a test to get a coneal carry permit i took test and paid the fee but never recieved the certificate Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorney Generals: concealonline Internet

Jul 20 2017
Twin Cities Wholesale sold us meat that is not edible ,it is tough and can't even be chewed. They will not answer or return calls and claim they guarantee their product Coral Springs Florida Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Wholesale Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company Kemper Home Service Companies Insurance Company St. Louis Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Consumer Services: Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Mendota Insurance Company Insurance Fraud St Paul Nationwide Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Mendota Insurance Company Minnesota

Jul 20 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Belle Epoque I only received the sample and paid the shipping fee I do not owe anything this is a rip off a scam I wouldn't order anything that expense I dont have that kind of money . Charging me for something i didnt receive. I only receive a sample and paid the shipping haven't receive anything since Internet Author: Perkinsville, Vermont Consumer Services: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 20 2017
Luxury Auto Mall / Consumer Auto Credit cardealersearch.com luxuryautomall.com consumerautocredit.com They scam, treats and defraud and sale customers account Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Luxury Auto Mall / Consumer Auto Credit Tampa, Florida

Jul 20 2017
SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer GETFRESHHEALTHYLOOK and IMPROVEYOUTHFULLNESS offers a trial product , charged twice for shipping , after I canceled I was charged for a full size product . when called they said I accepted the terms .  Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Skin Care: SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe I got the product on July 6 finally got in contact July 20 sent an email the day earlier no response. They told me the 14 day trial was over. They had already sent out the new products. They are very difficult to get ahold of. Yes they did offer 34percent Rip off Usa Internet Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe Internet

Jul 20 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Consumer Answer Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 20 2017
Cardoso driving school Cardoso restaurant This guy owns a driving school, he is a con man, he gave my friend the run around giving different apt and canceling them but too his money with no service, he favors only cape vase people, a friend of mine was scheduled to take a driving test on a Saturday, when we got there, there seemed to be a lot of corruption between the cardoso and the DMV examiner.  Brockton KMassachusetts Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Cardoso driving school Brockton , Massachusetts

Jul 20 2017
excelling skincare refused to return my money on a product I have not received and did not order. Flordia Internet Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Skin Care: excelling skincare Internet

Jul 20 2017
1957 Misrepresenting Services and Inadequate Work Product Sanford Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Landscaping: Lawn and Beyond Landscaping Solutions Sanford , Florida

Jul 19 2017
American Homes 4 Rent AH4R Fraud, heath hazzard, slumlord, scam, Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: American Homes 4 Rent Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 19 2017
Derma Gentix I tried to cancel this product a week after receipt via call and email. Customer service was manned by a rude foreign man asking for my credit card which seemed odd. He hung up on me. Multiple calls to customer service have not been returned. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Hancock, New York Skin Care: Derma Gentix Internet

Jul 19 2017
Muggy Weld Muggy Weld LLC Bogus Product / Not as described Olympia Washington Author: Boca Raton , Florida Consumer Services: Muggy Weld Olympia, Washington

Jul 19 2017
HUBZU Altisource The Worst Fraudulent Online Company I've Ever Dealt with! Atlanta Georgia Author: Cherry hill, New Jersey Consumer Services: HUBZU Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 19 2017
Affordable Health Insurance.org I made the very bad mistake of entering my contact info. DON'T DO IT! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Consumer Services: Affordable Health Insurance.org Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
Iron Dog Trailers Misrepresented and Lied about having a first rate product. Clarksville Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Iron Dog Trailers Clarksville, Florida