Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | consumer research corporation, product test panel, lawmortgage.com, peel.com
There may be more reports for "consumer research corporation, product test panel, lawmortgage.com, peel.com"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "consumer research corporation, product test panel, lawmortgage.com, peel.com"

Apr 23 2014
Paul B Petitpierre This ebay buyer purchased a brand new 3d printer from me and claimed the item did not work. The item was as described and yet the buyer did not try to make the printer work. 3d printers are not easy out of the box to use. The consumer had no idea what he was doing and decided to file a complaint and demand and threaten for a refund. When denied he escalated the claim. Paypal went with the buyers info, believed him and allowed him to return the printer. The printer was sent back to me in pieces. The buyer smashed the glass bed that the 3d printer prints on, the axis which control the printer are taken apart and cannot be fixed. This item was destroyed intentionally. Aliso Viejo, California
Author: Middletown, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Paul B Petitpierre Aliso Viejo,, California

Apr 23 2014
New Jersey Home Sales Pleasant Valley Home Mortgage Will not Port my phones numbers Red Bank New Jersey Author: Middletown, Delaware Consumer Services: New Jersey Home Sales Red Bank, New Jersey

Apr 22 2014
The Perfecter Fusion InStyler Sent Product Back Company Refuses Refund Wallingford Connecticut Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: The Perfecter Fusion InStyler Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
Sam's Club Wal-Mart Charging double for an item, and asking consumer to wait 3-5 days for refund Cookeville Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam's Club Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
FT Research Company sarah eastman Research Marketing , Western Union, check cashing San Diego Internet Author: Lorain, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: FT Research Company Internet

Apr 22 2014
Quality Material Handling Inc used inferior product to scam customers, no concerns for customer safety Azusa California Author: Arcadia, California Building Products: Quality Material Handling Inc Azusa, California

Apr 22 2014
GAFFOS Inc ordered sunglasses ,279,99 USD. Didn't receive confirmation or product; no reaction to email or chat New York Internet Author: Hamburg, Alabama Sunglasses: GAFFOS Inc Internet

Apr 22 2014
International Genetics, Inc InGen INCORRECT TEST RESULTS Freeport The Bahamas Author: Houston, Texas Veterinarian Services: International Genetics, Inc Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
Cutter Financial Group, LLC REVIEW: Cutter Financial Group commitment to total client satisfaction. Cutter Financial Groups past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality financial solutions to their clients by identifying all the facts necessary to make a sound financial decision that is in their best interest before making that decision. Cutter Financial Group's process helps filter out the myths and misconceptions and helps their clients determine the must know, relevant facts to make logical financial decisions for their future. Boston, Mansfield, Cape Cod Falmouth, Massachusetts*UPDATE: Cutter Financial Group pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Cutter Financial Group, LLC is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Carver, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: Jeff Cutter Falmouth, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2014
BMW USA, BMW North America LLC BMW Does Not Stand Behind their Product, forces loyal customers of 7 years to file suit Woodcliff Lakes New Jersey Author: HILLSBOROUGH, New Jersey Auto manufactures: BMW USA Woodcliff Lakes, New Jersey

Apr 22 2014
dieselspice.com donald davis never received product and debit was charged; ripoff indiana Internet Author: port st lucie, Florida Medical Supplies: dieselspice.com Internet

Apr 22 2014
Kmart Sears Holding Corporation False Misleading Sales of Replacement Plan Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Hoffman Estates , Illinois

Apr 22 2014
DeeperShopping Poor Quality Product, Expensive Genuine Leather, VOIDED my 30 day Warranty, Wont refund or even REPAIR my product Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Book Stores: DeeperShopping Internet

Apr 22 2014
Assured Pardons of Canada Failed to do any work on our file, fail to respond to us, fail to refund our funds Vancouver British Columbi Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Consumer Services: Assured Pardons of Canada Select State/Province

Apr 22 2014
310 Nutrition 310 Shakes They claim that there is no way to not enroll in auto ship but my cart specifically said not enrolled in auto ship and my confirmations state nothing about auto ship. They charged my card without my permission. I told them not to ship the product that I was disputing the charges and they did so anyway 2 days later. They are rude and laughed about it! BUY FROM ANOTHER company! 310 is a scam!! El Segundo California
Author: WASHINGTONVILLE, Ohio Home HealthCare: 310 Nutrition El Segundo, California

Apr 22 2014
Medsonlinewithoutprescription Rakesh tomer They encourage you to send them money for prescription drugs they got me for $270 then they told me they did not have the product then they told me to pay them more money for more prescriptions I told him no Orlando Florida Author: Va beach, Virginia Pharmacies: Medsonlinewithoutprescription Internet

Apr 22 2014
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA REVIEW: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors commitment to total customer satisfaction. CFLA past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality career consulting services to their clients. All 50 States! Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Quiet Title Packages, State Bar Approved Continuing Education Courses, and Auditor Training Certification Classes *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ .. as a safe business service.
Author: Houston, Texas Employers: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC League City, Texas

Apr 22 2014
Touchstone Research Group scam, theft, fraud, anti-veteran, deceptive, deceitful, dishonest, disrespectful Internet Author: fairfax, Virginia Private Investigators: Touchstone Research Group Internet

John Moreno Lambo Fiberglass Panel Fraud El Paso Texas
Author: Cloquet, Minnesota Auto Parts: John Moreno Internet

Apr 22 2014
lgservcom.com They sent a check for $1975.50 saying that I would be sent on a secret shopping assignment. My pay was $350 off the top. The rest was to complete the assignment. I was to keep any product I bought. The check bounced and my bank acct is overdrawn. What can Deceptive at best. Rip off my bank account the worst. Sleezy business this! Atlanta Georgia Author: Deming, New Mexico Bad Check Writers: lgservcom.com Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 22 2014
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mason City Iowa Terrible Customer Service, Will Over Charge you, Manager is a hot head Mason City Iowa Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Consumer Services: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mason City Iowa Mason City, Iowa

Apr 21 2014
Onlinecarstereo.com Scammers! Over a month and a half and no product! Vernon California
Author: Maryland Auto Audio Electronics: Onlinecarstereo.com Internet

Apr 21 2014
Carbone Gm I have bought a 2009 Chevy pickup from day one i had brake problem  , the front brake after the first 100 miles the were metal to metal. The next day the air bag like come . So i call Alex Carbone up he said bring it done to the GM capitol so i did that they fixed it at no charge. Then i drive it out of the dealer ship and about 10 min after the air bag light comes back on , so i go back and talk to kevin and he states that it was not on when we test drove it so therefore we will know have to charge you.So i then had a meeting with Alex Carbone because not that problem starts i had no weigh in the back of this truck and both spring busted out of the truck causing a blow and almost a car wreck them they were fix by me and them about a week later the ckeck engine light comes on and there are 7 major codes that will fail inspection Alex Carbone does not live up to his word nor back anything he says ,There fore i feel dont buy anthing from this dealership and i also feel his ads are wrong it not a name you and a name you can trust York ville New york Author: Rome, New York Auto Dealers: Carbone Gm Ne, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
Mr. Willie Freeman BBQ Heaven/ Willz Grillz / Southern BBQ pits Rip me off for 1000.00 dollars Ashboro North Carolina Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Consumer Services: Mr. Willie Freeman Ashboro , North Carolina

Apr 21 2014
County Schools Home Study Two ladies affiliated with County Schools came to my door one day. I was a young mother with 2 babies and on welfare at the time. I signed up to take the Hotel Motel Management course and did everything that was asked of me. I turned in all my tests and they were sent back, graded until the very last test which they claimed they did not receive. I took the test over and sent it but they terminated me so I never even made it to Bridgeport and now 24 years later I cannot get a student loan because I am in default. I believe I was ripped off right from the beginning. I never received any monies. Twice they brought a loan check by which they had me sign and then they left with it. bridgeport Connecticut Author: Salisbury, Maryland Financial Education: County Schools Home Study bridgeport, Connecticut