CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, PRODUCT TEST PANEL, LAWMORTGAGE.COM, PEEL.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel, Lawmortgage.com, Peel.com
There may be more specific results for "Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel, Lawmortgage.com, Peel.com"
For more specific results for "Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel, Lawmortgage.com, Peel.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet

Aug 22 2017
Allumiderm allumineye After a trial product, they sent more product without my permission. Costa Mesa California Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Sales People: Allumiderm allumineye Costa mESA, California

Aug 22 2017
Troys Florist Troys Flowers Poor Service and does not uphold to their promise! Nationwide
Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: Troys Florist Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
stream store, streamstore.net, Ariel Sanders, JVStore After expaination of disattisfaction with product, the company would not refund purchase price despite their 30 day money back guarantee Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: stream store Internet

Aug 22 2017
GPD, GamePad Digital Ordered GPD Pocket PC and never received product Shenzhen, China Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Electronic Manufacturers: GPD Internet

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 22 2017
Bella Restor Beware this is not a reputable company. St. Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Bella Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Wow fashion Ellys world I placed a order online and never received the product Nationwide
Author: Lagrange, Kentucky Beauty Products: Wow fashion Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Complete Beauty Support They advertised a free trial of Silk Biotin Complex, a product which started out on the tv show, Shark Tank. I ended up paying $30 for a free trial. Phoenix Arizona Author: Boone , North Carolina Medical Supplies: Complete Beauty Support Phoenix , Arizona

14, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Inc. I sent them payment for a list they claimed they have but they were not able to deliver it. Complete waste of time and lost money. New Jersey Internet Author: New york, New York Consumer Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Inc Internet

Aug 22 2017
WOWW Fashions As with the other cases, I order the steam hair product and it has yet to be received. Out of business?? Internet Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW Fashions Internet

Aug 21 2017
Waste Management Lied about Required Service Houston, Texas Author: Anacortes, Washington Consumer Services: Waste Management Houston, , Texas

Aug 21 2017
techzone247 Not only did I pay $377 for this product, I got ripped off by someone ripping off Techzone. It was an expensive lesson, but I have learned. Sure sounded valid. In fact, they are supposed to call me back. Internet Author: SLIDELL, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: techzone247 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart Scam Artist - NOT Licensed - Convicted Felon of NUMEROUS Dangerous Crimes Concord North Carolina
Author: Concord, North Carolina Consumer Services: Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart North Carolina

Aug 21 2017
Ibextumbler Didn't receive my order #2302124 Internet Author: Maryville, Illinois Consumer Services: Ibextumbler Internet

Aug 21 2017
Troy Allure Aesthetics Troy Johnson paid for laser equipment and never received product. Internet Author: San Francisco, California Plastic Surgeons: Troy Allure Aesthetics Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet