CONTACT MESSAGE SYSTEMS, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Contact Message Systems, LLC
There may be more specific results for "Contact Message Systems, LLC"
For more specific results for "Contact Message Systems, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Richard Latrenta Dan Higman Richard Latrenta of 110 Skyline LLC and Dan Higman, broker/owner of Weichert Realtors are running a fraudulent criminal enterprise Wildwood New Jersey
Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Banks: Richard Latrenta Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
Digmaxx Paid for through paypal but never received my item that I purchased no way to contact them. Internet Author: Moorhead, Minnesota Telephones: Digmaxx Internet

Jul 24 2017
OTR Leasing llc Sell you an altered truck, expect payment, and not reply when you have a problem. Pleasant Valley Missouri Author: Cozad, Nebraska Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing llc Pleasant Valley , Missouri

Jul 24 2017
SlingShot Trader InvestorPlace Media, LLC Option Trading Rockville, Maryland Author: San Francisco, California Online Trading: SlingShot Trader Rockville, , Maryland

Jul 24 2017
EGA RESOLUTIONS Eisenhower Goldman & Associate's, LLC ITS A SCAM Charlotte Nationwide Author: Lawndale, North Carolina Legal Process Servers: EGA RESOLUTIONS Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC Trying to charge me for something I do not want or saying I ordered. Unknown to me Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: TRS LIMITED LLC Internet

Jul 24 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T charged me $50.00 4 times Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T Internet

Jul 24 2017
Computer Systems & Methods CSM, Neact, Softsource DO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS Somerville New Jersey Author: New Jersey Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Computer Systems & Methods Somerville, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Birth certificate state Internet Contact the vital records office in the state where you were born Author: Brooksville, Florida Shipping Companies: Birth certificate state Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Wizat Face Cream I ordered a $4.95 sample and have been billed over $100. I have no way to contact them Internet Author: Kenneth City, Florida Sales People: Wizat Face Cream Internet

Jul 23 2017
consumerhealthdigest.com Present selves independent source with dermatologist advanced wording quide consumers best health products bought 3 NO results,NO contact-phoney. deny access! Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Skin Care: consumerhealthdigest.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Tickbox Thomas @techsupport rip off no techsupport,rude,no contact Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Tickbox Internet

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Strive Accounting & Tax Services, LLC Cory S. Noeller CPA does not deliver on her promise and is a scammer! Appleton Wisconsin
CANCEL Author: Seymour, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Strive Accounting & Tax Services, LLC Appleton, Wisconsin

Jul 22 2017
Electronic Payment Systems Charges Fees Without Establishment or Use of an Account Englewood, Colorado Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: Electronic Payment Systems Englewood, Colorado

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 22 2017
Atlas Survival Shelters Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Atlas Survival Shelters commitment to total customer satisfaction. Atlas Survival Shelters, LLC recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.*UPDATE: Atlas Survival Shelters recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Houston, Texas Consumer Services: Atlas Survival Shelters Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Quality and excellence has a new meaning when it comes to Atlas Survival shelters. montebello, California

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
BYTEFENCE a pop-up said i had malware and said i needed this to fix it, they stated they were approved by microsoft. i bought it for $24.99 and then got a worm or whatever you call it i then spent 49.99 to get rid of it thru another software company, I tried to contact.  illinois Author: Benld, Illinois On-Line Business: BYTEFENCE Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dale Hensel Dale Hensel , Original Care LLC, Investment fraud , real estate fraud Rio Rancho New Mexico Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Dale Hensel New Mexico

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois