Your Search | continuity partners;u talk america ;american values

May 05 2016
Transport America Transport Corporation of America Sorry You Had a Shitty Experience, BUT Eagan Minnesota Author: Fort Gay, West Virginia Trucking Companies: Transport America

May 05 2016
National Brokers of America Annoying Phone Calls Reading Pennsylvania Author: Leesburg, Virginia Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Virginia

3, Report #197614

May 05 2016
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. If not over this... Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. DENVILLE, New Jersey

May 05 2016
America Vacations Benito Juarez FRAUD, SCAM, FAXES TO YOUR WORK PLACE ABOUT DISCOUNT VACATIONS Author: Bronx, New York Hotel: America Vacations Internet

May 05 2016
Steve Repetti Steve M. RepettiSteve Michael RepettiSteve Repetti, Sr.Steve M. Repetti Sr.Steve Michael Repetti Sr.Radweb Technologies, LLCRadweb TechnologiesRadweb TechRadweb Technology Partners I LLCRadweb Technology PartnersCrunchfire Ventures, LLCCrunchfi Con Artist, Fraud, crook, swindler, bilker, deceiver, fraud, scam artist, scammer, startup, startups, investment, Nasville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Steve Repetti Hendersonville, Tennessee

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

May 03 2016
Ticket Office Sales.com Resale at outrageous values Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Ticket Office Sales.com Internet

May 03 2016
Home Warranty of America Going on 5 weeks without a working refrigerator ... still not fixed OR replaced Lincolnshire Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

May 03 2016
American Laser Ripped Off west springfield Massachusetts Author: Connecticut Adoption Agencies: American Laser west springfield, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
American First Choice Home Waranty AFC The sale pitch draw a exellent picture of coverage. Never mentioned that AC/Furnace requires annual maintenance work done by other professionals. Internet Internet Author: Dunkirk, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: American First Choice Home Waranty Internet

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Gastonia Landscaping | Custom Decks, Patios, Fences & Retaining Walls or William Scott Pruitt Gastonia Landscaping (704) 747-6767 or 1-803-319-6228___________________________________Possible aka (Gastonia aluminum fencing **** ******** ** ******** **) ____________________________________Possible aka ( American Fence) ______________________ GOOGLE THE NAME WILLIAM SCOTT PRUITT GASTONIA LANDSCAPING NC 28025 north carolina Resolved Author: BELMONT, North Carolina Home Improvements: Gastonia Landscaping | Custom Decks, Patios, Fences & Retaining Walls or William Scott Pruitt 28025,

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 02 2016
American Home Sheild AHS AHS.com American Home Sheild is Fraudulant Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

May 02 2016
america vacations sold me a acation and when my vacation yime was closed I caled to verify because I did not receive the confirmation and they will not book my hotel  or refund my money online Internet Author: buffalo, New York Resorts: america vacations Internet

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
American Mortgage John Heinlein dishonest, deceptive, lazy Altamonte Springs, Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Mortgage Brokers: American Mortgage Altamonte Springs, Florida

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

May 01 2016
American express serve This is a prepaid card that is stealing my money Nationwide Incorrect Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Banks: American express serve Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
American cash award and prizes Edward? and Patrica Anderson, Albert James from FBI, Western $499 send toJamaica, Donald Trump would helpme Nationwide Author: Brookings, Oregon Federal Government: American cash award and prizes Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
America choice Rv America Choice Rv of Tampa Scam artists. The owners are in debt, america Choice Rv is going to go out of business! Ocala Florida Author: ocala, Florida RV Dealers: America choice Rv Ocala, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet