COTTMAN'S TRANSMISSION SHREVEPORT, LA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cottman's Transmission Shreveport, LA
There may be more specific results for "Cottman's Transmission Shreveport, LA"
For more specific results for "Cottman's Transmission Shreveport, LA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Got All Auto Parts Inc.,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Internet

Jul 25 2017
North Dort Transmission Clinic I had Transmission rebuilt on 5/19/16 and on may 9thof 2017 my trans started slipping in 3rd and 4th gear, he didn't honer warranty!! Flint Michigan Author: Mount Morris, Michigan Auto Repair Service: North Fo, North Dort Transmission Clinic Michigan

Jul 24 2017
SMOOTHSURPRISE cbd OIL Tried once. It didn't work. I called when another arrived in the mail. They said I had agreed to a renewasl when I ordered. I told them I didn't want it and got a number to return and sent it back . I just got my credit statement and they have charged me for the returned and another they sent after I toldd them to cancel. Provo Utah Author: La Quinta, California Credit Card Fraud: SMOOTHSURPRISE Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2017
Spectrum Tim Warner While with TWC I had onlt the least amount of basic channels and 200mps internet for $70 monthly. LA county Nationwide Author: whittier, California Unusual Rip-Off: Spectrum Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Binary Book A caring person turned into the worst scammer I have ever seen London Internet Author: La Mesa, California Online Trading: Binary Book Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 18 2017
Tim coyle plumbing and heating Tim Cornelius coyle , tim coyle plumbing He is a non licensed contractor . He took our deposit and ran. La brea, Tustin , Massachusetts . He's crap Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California Home Improvements: Tim coyle plumbing and heating Internet

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jessica Arredondo wasted our time and refuses to pay Fullerton California
Author: la habra, California Real Estate Services: Jessica Arredondo Fullerton, California

Jul 18 2017
AAMCO SCOTTSDALE AAMCO, AAMCO TRANSMISSION, APOLLO AUTOMOTIVE INC DID NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY AS ADVERTISED SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AAMCO SCOTTSDALE SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
m and m mobile services M & M marine Transmission repair became customers fault huntington beach, california California Author: huntington beach, California Blabber Mouth: Auto Mechanics: m and m mobile services huntington beach, california, California

Jul 17 2017
In Town Suite I checked out of In Town Suites on Saturday with hotel clerk Crystal and on Sunday Night discovered that my account was charged $100.00 by in town Suites I figured it has to be a misunderstanding so I called the Hotel and Nancy the manager picked up the phone and I explained that I was over charged and I wanted my money back.  Metairie LA Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Attorney Generals: In Town Suite New Orleans, Louisiana

Clement Muwele Recycler La Habra California
Author: San Diego, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Clement Muwele La Habra, California

Jul 15 2017
Oscar's Transmission Services Oscar's transmission Services complete Auto Repair * unbeatable Prices Never once for 6 months touched my vehicle to repair it. He kept telling me to come back time after time that I came to him and still owes me half of the money I paid him to repair my vehicle. Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Motor Vehicle: Oscar's Transmission Services Houston , Texas

Jul 15 2017
Nicolas Huaman Castro ESTAFA YAPO PLAY 3 LA FLORIDA QUILLOTA Internet
Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Nicolas Huaman Castro Internet

Jul 14 2017
Regions bank slidell la.70461 Cancelled bank card in feb 2017 received new card but charges were still added to old card  new card tried again same thing happened they refuse to take responsibility for charges made after new card was received. SLIDELL Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Banks: Regions bank slidell, Louisiana

Jul 14 2017
Z57 Internet Solutions George Herrera My contract was expired on December 2016, and I am not able to cancel. I have sent cancellation notices for the past 3 months and I have been completely ignored. When I called today George ,Jorge, Herrera treated like trash, refusing to cancel without paying an extra month because the cancellations in writing are not valid. They want that you cancel over the phone because they will play any trick for not cancel to you. The customer service is horrible. They don't provide the service that they promise and they are not worth the money that you pay a month for their service. San Diego California Author: La Mesa, California Advertising / Deceptive: Z57 Internet Solutions San Diego, California

Jul 14 2017
maryam montelongo Thief, la California Author: la, California Unusual Rip-Off: maryam montelongo chatsworth,

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Karr Transportation Eric Beers ,Trml Mngr, He Lies from the Beginning about the company and its operations and is NOT what he says it is. He'll say anything to get Drivers to sign on. La vergne, Tennessee Author: Gotham City, New York Local Transportation: Karr Transportation La vergne,, Tennessee

La Union furniture and mattress Ripped us off and lied Rockville Maryland
Author: Olney, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: La Union furniture and mattress Rockville, Maryland

Jul 13 2017
LA Ski n VLAMOROUS Scam, unscrupulous tactics, fraud impossible to deal with ENGLEWOOD CO Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: LA Ski n Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Chicago Estate Sales facebook.com/chicagoestatesales/; Jackson Moving & Storage; Sneaky and Unprofessional La Grange Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Personal Services: Chicago Estate Sales La Grange , Illinois

Jul 12 2017
Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission Total Car Care - Ron Guitterez Substandard Workmanship San Antonio Texas Corrections for Dates Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission San Antonio, Texas