Your Search | cottman transmission of marion county(fl.) a.k.a. cottman 352 aka any trans,inc. mv# 44802
There may be more reports for "cottman transmission of marion county(fl.) a.k.a. cottman 352 aka any trans,inc. mv# 44802"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "cottman transmission of marion county(fl.) a.k.a. cottman 352 aka any trans,inc. mv# 44802"

Apr 17 2014
Hillel Sanowicz aka Eli had us do plumbing then wouldn't pay. he's a real-estate agent BEWARE Beverly Hills California Author: Gardena, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Hillel Sanowicz aka ELI Beverly Hills, California

Apr 17 2014
First Class Vacations REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: N. Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania Cruise Ships: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
MPIS, Inc Paid money got nothng New Creek WV Author: Fischer, Texas Private Investigators: MPIS, Inc Internet

Apr 17 2014
Aqua Finance Inc * Sound Air Solutions, Everett, WA * Hague Quality Water, Groveport, OH How Aqua Finance and Sound Air Solutions tried to rip off my elderly uncle... Wausau Wisconsin Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Aqua Finance Inc Wausau, Wisconsin

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Tax Relief Their rep said he would put a program for my tax problem. When i got to the case worker two weeks later, she didn't have a clue what i was talking about. I later found that this program never existed. They said they would no a better job of doing my taxes than turbo tax, they didn't do any better. They charge my credit card $19.99 monthy without my approval. This company is a riffoff. Irvine California Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Tax Services: Consumer Tax Relief Irvine , California

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet

Apr 17 2014
A1 Leasing/Startup Essentials A1 Leasing, Bond Corp, Startup Essentials A1 Leasing scammed me and gave me defective products and services Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Marion, Ohio On-Line Business: A1 Leasing/Startup Essentials Grand Rapids, Michigan

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Riverfront Media Group, Inc Mike Coleman pay per call, matthew, matt jersan Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Truro, Alabama Internet Fraud: Riverfront Media Group, Inc Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 16 2014
Tophatter, Inc. Andrew Blachman , Ashvin Kumar, Chris Estreich, Jaqueline Law, Katie Nelson, Blippy, Blipify, Hearts Horrible Customer Service, Unethical Business Practices Palo Alto California
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auctions: Tophatter, Inc. Palo Alto, California

Apr 16 2014
David Villiard aka Alex Grant of Facebook aka Alexander Grant of Minneapolis aka Alex Grant of St. Paul, Minnesota Alex Grant is using the fake identity of David Villiard on facebook, see the link in this report to find his page. He is under a new investigation by the FBI for Bias Intimidation a Hate Crime. St. Paul, Minnesota
Author: Houston, Texas Civil Rights Violators: David Villiard aka Alex Grant of Facebook St. Paul, Minnesota

Apr 16 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 16 2014
System Pavers, Inc. Earn 80k-200k annually, commision only Santa Ana California Author: Orange County, CA, California Builders & Contractors: System Pavers, Inc. Santa Ana, California

Apr 16 2014
COLLEEN FALKOWSKI DEVON ROSSI JENNIFER GRAHAM SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT DONATE $ OR TIME TO ANY OF THEM TAMPA Florida
Author: tampa , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: COLLEEN FALKOWSKI TAMPA , Florida

Apr 16 2014
Virgin Gaming Mario aka head of security and fraud SCAM,FRAUD,LYING,IGNORING CUSTOMERS,FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Internet Author: wenatchee, Washington Internet Fraud: Virgin Gaming Internet

Apr 16 2014
Residential Hospitality Services Inc Wellman Security Group Wrongful Termination, Falsifying Documents Chatsworth California Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Residential Hospitality Services Inc Chatsworth, California

Apr 16 2014
premiere cancun vacations Bank is C C vacations Benito Juarez package does not match phone offer. low season offerred any time except Dec. to April on phone but mailed literature says no june and is broken down into days of certain months.which in the literature is specified you can come in June. They say can't come June due to mexican holidays. the off season months are specified uring the mon internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: premiere cancun vacations Internet

Apr 16 2014
EMPIRE NISSAN INC DROVE WITH THE CAR AND TWO WEEKS LATER ASK ME TO RETURN THE CAR Ontario California Author: Barstow, California Auto Dealers: EMPIRE NISSAN INC Ontario, California

Apr 16 2014
Jostens Inc Josten's representative Kirk Mayer giving false promises of assistance Nationwide Author: San Pedro, California Jewelers: Jostens Inc Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Robert S Graham aka Sean Graham over the phone is the biggest ripp off artist in the sales field. Ben Lachini former employee of US Medica, Ameriglide Raleigh NC, Mesa, Az Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Medical Supplies: Robert S Graham aka Sean Graham Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
DealSurprise, Inc. deal123easy Company is Fraudulent and Scammers Chino California Author: Hinesville, Georgia Television Parts & Services: DealSurprise, Inc. Internet

Apr 16 2014
at&t Mobile phone got money without authorization. Orlando fl Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: at&t Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
IMI, World Perfume, Universal Promotions, OWO Inc., Innovative Management, Scentura Scam, Multi-Level, Illegal, Pyramid, Marketing Scheme, selling fake perfume at truck stops parking lots, saying you have been hired for a great job. A cult Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cult: IMI, World Perfume, Universal Promotions, OWO Inc., Innovative Management, Scentura Scam Tempe, Arizona

Apr 16 2014
TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. TRICON DEVELOPMENT Rents Office Space to Crooks who Lie and have customers of shopping mall cars towed. Had my Company Truck Towed while is was working on thier property 12-20-11 2;28pm Margate, Florida Author: FT Lauderdale, Florida Clubs & Organizations: TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. Margate, Florida