COUNTRYWIDE TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS, IN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Countrywide Transport & Logistics, In
There may be more specific results for "Countrywide Transport & Logistics, In"
For more specific results for "Countrywide Transport & Logistics, In"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Yasmine Sabreze, Sabreze, Yasmin Scam, YasmineSabreze Yasmine Sabreze Hair Extension Supplier Los Angeles, California Revenge Author: Los Angeles, California Yasmine Sabreze Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 20 2017
Synchrony Bank took an amount of my bank account that I did not authorize . They refused to give me my money back in my account after I had already made a payment . Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Banks: Synchrony Bank Internet

Oct 20 2017
Maximum Fusion, Essential Oils My complaint is very similar to one reported on 9/22/17 by another consumer. My debit account was charged 79.99 on 9/21/17. I called the number (which differs from the one I entered in this report). TInternet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Internet

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Montague Mattress company Jon Zyto Fraud. Bullying. Will not pay you for work done. Calgary Canada Nationwide If you really want to do something Author: Cheektowaga, New York Warranty Companies: Montague Mattress company Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Joes Bike Shop This guy scared of my son he was extremely rude to my small boy and was intimidating not to mention he (the owner)was wearing a sidearm like he was in the wild west or something.  Bethel park Pennsylvania Author: Bethel park, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Joes Bike Shop Bethel park, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2017
Genuine Parts Giant AKA Toyota Parts Deal They lure you in with low prices then come back with wanting 4 to 5 times higher shipping fees South El Monte California Author: Anaheim Hills, California Auto Parts: Genuine Parts Giant South El Monte, California

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ferragamo Outlet Never shipped shoes I ordered. Received shipping confirmation from third party in China. This appears to be fake site. Internet Author: California Department & Outlet Stores: Ferragamo Outlet Internet

Oct 19 2017
Source One 360 Have not been paid for work done at Chilis & Outback in Sarasota Florida Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Sarasota, Florida Communications & Networking: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 19 2017
Accu-metrics Viaguard False DNA testing regarding serious genetic mutation causing serious illness Canada/ Internet and mail in results Nationwide/Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: Accu-metricts Viaguard Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Joanna Gaines sskincream,NBskincream Lured by false and fraudulent internet ads featuring a respected TV personality results in $500 loss. Orlando Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Skin Care: Joanna Gaines Orlando, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Sam Levitz Furniture Orange grove location We purchased leather Furniture, $2300, extended leather warranty,$269 for 3year leather repair , in mid 2016; we travel frequently but recently noticed wear spots on severeal places of the seating areas, very unsightly, tried using the leather protection kit but could not fix the spots; called and had technician come to house on friday,, Oct 13, 2017 and he took pictures; told us appt to pick the sofa up to repair would be notified soon; as of the 17 oct 2017 i recalled the customer service and they assured me our claim to repair had been disapproved..Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sam Levitz Furniture ,

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC EscroPay Ltd Richard ,Rizwan, Ali, Director Company# 07143602 47 Layfield Crescent, NW4 3UI, London, UK2010 N Hancock St., Philadelphia, PA 19123 ,Scheduled to open in November 2017, But looks just like a 3 Floor Apartment Building. Stacey Harrington and/or Merrilee L. Heath Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: HACKETTSTOWEN, New Jersey Financial Services: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Philadelphia, , Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2017
ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems USA, Daniel, ABC Movers, ABC Moving USA, 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems, DANIEL, Riverwoods IL - Criminal, Scammers, Terrible Movers, Worst Experience of All Time! Lost Most of My Stuff to Damage or Theft. Worst company on the planet for moving, STAY FAR AWAY! They should be in jail! Do not let yourself fall victim to these terrible people 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods, IL 60015. Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Illinois Moving Companies: ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 Riverwoods , Illinois

Oct 19 2017
Monat Global Monat $339.20 refund due. Monat hasn’t paid In 1 year Florida Internet. FL Author: East Lansing, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Monat Global Internet

Central Transport Damaged shipment, refuses to pay claim Warren Michigan
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Shipping Companies: Central Transport Warren, Michigan

Oct 19 2017
Marvels of Nature Hid in fine print a 14 day period to call back or else be charge full price Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Marvels of Nature Internet

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide