Your Search | covenant technology, computers, networking & web page disign

Dec 09 2016
NFLSHOP.US NFLSHOPOFFICIAL.US fake web site.. does not sell nfl jerseys. just gets your money. no way of finding them. africa Internet Author: milan, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: NFLSHOP.US Internet

Dec 09 2016
FREELANCER.com, Freelancer Technology Pty Limited freelancer, computer tech.s, graphic design, fraud, unskilled, unqualified, web sites, html, India, Pakistan, computer, web making Sydney India Author: , Websites: FREELANCER.com Sydney,

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Received Refund Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

7, Report #1342096

Dec 08 2016
Technology Business Solutions John S Meyer, John Meyer Hired technicians to complete multiple projects and never paid us! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Technology Business Solutions Nationwide

8, Report #1342012

Dec 07 2016
highclassuniverse.com Facebook page: Love Babies Forever Scam! Charged cc but didn't send items. Phone # disconnected, no answer to emails or messages! internet only Internet Author: Kimball, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: highclassuniverse.com Internet

9, Report #1342005

Dec 07 2016
ICTS , Jerry Ronald Conner Jerry Conner, Nurul Halim Tried to be a romantic lover , nothing but a scammer Nationwide
Author: Abingdon, Virginia Adult Web Site: ICTS , Jerry Ronald Conner Nationwide

10, Report #1342002

Dec 07 2016
Lead Pages Lead Pages Deleted a website because of the companies liberal views Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Boston, New York Web Hosting: Lead Pages Minneapolis, Minnesota

11, Report #1341994

Dec 07 2016
topaeo technology/ lina@topaeo.com clair@topaeo.com i sent lina 320,00 dollars for 2 scooters.after i paid she stopped answering my emails shenzhen guangdong Author: elgin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: topaeo technology/ lina@topaeo.com Nationwide

12, Report #1341920

Dec 07 2016
netgear netgear destroyed my internet capability when I downloaded their updateand wanted me to pay them before fixing it Internet Author: rural, Alabama Communications & Networking: netgear Internet

13, Report #1341926

Dec 07 2016
canada merchant service canadamerchantservice.info/top_players they are using this web page to scam customers into thinking they are in high standing. they are ripping people off by posting rates that do not exzist for competitors. they do not list any information Nationwide Author: Brampton, Alabama Financial Services: canada merchant service Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Host on a Rope All World IT Penzai Hosting Bills for hosting services they delete Haslemere Surrey Internet Author: Virginia Web Hosting: Host on a Rope Internet

Dec 06 2016
Stephanie Mora Stephanie Mora moves to the adultfriendfinder web sites to play her game of scam! Internet
Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Internet Fraud: Stephanie Mora Internet

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Avion Technology Suhas TambeVibha Tambe Ripped Off by Couple for making our Website Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Illinois Computer Programmers: Avion Technology Arlington Heights, Illinois

Dec 05 2016
J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service I email them and told them to cancel my accounts ,then I call they put me on hold then hung up on me. Internet Author: Cape Girardeau , Missouri Adult Web Site: J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service Internet

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Out of Control Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Ocean Transport LLC Evens Duplessy, Jr. OCEAN TRANSPORTDirect: +1 (202) 696-0096Office: +1 (305) 343-8727 Fax: +1 (954) 252-4561 E-mail: Evens@ocean-transport.com Web: www.ocean-transport.com FMC #: 024483NF (Federal Maritime Commission)https://facebook.com/ Company under Federal investigation for Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: Ocean Transport LLC Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
The Discovery House LLC Unwilling to address hostile environment and fraudelant practices that included credit card thef and resulted in the seizing of their computers Reseda California Author: Simi Valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: The Discovery House LLC Reseda, California

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
peter wolfing Ultimateclyer ultimate cyler is own by peter wolfing thou new to we Nigerians the site provide help by you registering with the sum of 12500 and then you get 50000naira immediately now the site have been off for more than 48hrs please we need your help on this Internet
Author: Lagos , Alabama Adult Web Site: peter wolfing Internet

Dec 01 2016
US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY This company acts like a government agency. Wilmington, Delaware 19801 Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY Internet