Your Search | covenant technology, computers, networking & web page disign

Jan 19 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Next town technology PVT LTD I am a Home User Alabama Internet Author: she`, Alabama Customer: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Internet

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
socialtrade.biz ablaze info solutions, web-work.in scam, MLM fraud, speakasia fraud. New Delhi Internet Author: New Delhi, Alabama Multi Level Marketing: socialtrade.biz Internet

Jan 18 2017
Jon Leroux Leroux Technology SolutionsLerouxTech subbed us out and did not pay Nationwide Author: reno, Nevada Communications & Networking: Jon Leroux Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
AIIMS GROUP and SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA PAUL HARVELL NATHANEAL VAN DER KOLK KYNAN ABASSIT EFFECTIVELY STOLE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THEN DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR ITS RETURN New South Wales Australia New South Wales Australia Author: Kerikeri, Internet Service Providers: AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA New South Wales Australia,

Jan 17 2017
Matthew Neer Fan Page Matthew Neer Did not deliver my membership access to the product he was selling online. Internet Author: Michigan City, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Neer Internet

Jan 16 2017
Green Page Search rip off of $710.96 and keeps calling trying to get more money after I requested a cancellation New York New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Green Page Search Internet

Jan 16 2017
National Telecom Services, Inc. National Telecom Failure/Refusal to pay subcontractors Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: New York Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
American Web loan AWL company charged twice as much for loan. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: American Web loan Internet

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
sitebuilder refused to reimburse me for inactive website account Internet Author: oshawa, Ontario Web Hosting: sitebuilder Internet

Jan 14 2017
ECCIE Fake reviews, using personal information without consent, using images without consent, defamation, putting safety in jeopardy Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Adult Web Site: ECCIE Internet

Jan 14 2017
IX Hosting Cross-Checked Sales Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Web Hosting: IX Hosting Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
Waist Language Ordered items in September 2016 have receipt of payment information. Items never received. Made several attempts to reach company by email/phone but never any response back. Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Waist Language Internet

Jan 14 2017
www.eyesyrumplus.com Renew Eye SerumRenew Derma Cream Scam - Charges $87.47 after 14 days and uses additional web pages for this ad Internet Author: HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: www.eyesyrumplus.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
contact@southernsistersdesigns.com I order rings an I didn't receive them yet I'm not happy the I pay for them SN I Ben trying to get hold off them no one got back hold off me I like have my money back or the rings that I odder or I don't receive them or I not see my rings I will get a lawyer an take this to courts an plz help me out Internet
Author: Honey grove , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: contact@southernsistersdesigns.com Internet

Jan 12 2017
99santa Scammed by 99santa Web Internet, New York Author: Corbin, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: 99santa Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took my money from my debit card and never sent the product Internet Author: Edgewood, Texas Adult Web Site: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 11 2017
luminous power technology work scam Colorado and india Nationwide Dodged a Bullet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Employment Services: luminous power technology Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Yodle, Inc. A Six Month Long Headache with Complete Web Illiterates Internet