COVENANT TECHNOLOGY, COMPUTERS, NETWORKING & WEB PAGE DISIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Covenant Technology, Computers, Networking & Web Page Disign
There may be more specific results for "Covenant Technology, Computers, Networking & Web Page Disign"
For more specific results for "Covenant Technology, Computers, Networking & Web Page Disign"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381902

Jun 28 2017
Luminis Facial Treatment OTHER WEB ADDRESS OF Luminis for free trial....https://www.globaldermal.com/doa4/?affId=FE234C21&c1=23608&c2=luminissrmTS&c3=hsH6zFw6EeeVWGNQ5Hl8kA# got free trial Luminis Visa billed fo 4.95 A Luminis rep called me & I told him DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE OF THIS Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Questionable Activities: Luminis Facial Treatment Internet

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
Bio Guard , Ms. Rebbca McFall Services described on web site and what the agents states is vastly different Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Liars: Bio Guard Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
ethan web technologies ranking by seo Ripped me off when they did not do SEO so I went with another company then they hacked my site and deleted it after waiting 6 months for them to complete it Noida, Delhi/NCR Internet Author: riverside, California SEO - Reputation Management: ethan web technologies Internet

Jun 26 2017
Austin Pen & Pixel Antoinne Austin Info@austinpenpixel.com Fake web designer SCAM ARTIST Indianapolis,IN Internet
Scammers don't refund people money Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Austin Pen & Pixel Antoinne Austin Internet

Jun 25 2017
Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Wendy Xiax Amy Li Belinda Liu Susan Wu Do not send BITCOIN to this COMPANY they will keep it Shenzhen, Guangdong Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Computer Dealers: Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Pawtuckett On the Green (Doug Burnett and Steve Hiughes) Will not honor bylaws of the HOA covenant Charlotte North Carolina
The h*oÅ prsudent't name is Stephen Alsop Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Environmental Violators: Pawtuckett On the Green Charlotte, North Carolina

Jun 22 2017
USAA Web scam - billing without authorizartion Texas Author: Providence, Rhode Island Insurance Companies: USAA Texas

Jun 22 2017
2MR Tornado buy2mr; buy2mr.com; Buy 2MR Fraud; scam; sponsored page; false advertisement; Facebook ad; pre workout; body building supplement Internet
Author: Norman, Oklahoma Alternative Health: 2MR Tornado Internet

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
affordable financials cpnandcreditrepair.com total scam and ripoff, with slick advertising and web site. i ordered the credit sweep from her for $175.00 haven't herd a peep out of her since shey got my $175.00. And i was prepaired to spend a lot more. I was in constant contact with her up untill she received the money. florida Author: Minneapolis, Alabama Customer: affordable financials Internet

Jun 21 2017
Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Verified Safe, Jeff Adams Real Estate clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Los Angeles California, Nationwide*UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams reviewed on location, Ripoff Report Verified Use the support web site and online help Author: San Clemente, California Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction. Upland, California

Jun 20 2017
EcoFlower Multiple orders have not been filled - including my own. So many, that a facebook page for people screwed over by EcoFlower now exists. Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Bed & Bath: EcoFlower Internet

Jun 20 2017
Dermedica xr  Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Dermedica xr Internet

Jun 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 17 2017
Friendly Duck Affiliates USENET.NL FRAUD Tesch Inkasso GmbH Viola Francioni Consumer Fraud, DMCA Abuse, Using Debt Collectors to harass for unjustified payments, USENET.NL BAIT AND SWITCH FRAUD ! Spamming web with fake PDF adverts, Unauthorized Charges LUGLIO Nationwide Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Friendly Duck Affiliates Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
Myinboxpro Gim system training and myinboxpro are linked together Myinboxpro took my money and I went to check on my account I could not access the page Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Myinboxpro Internet

Jun 15 2017
Avalon Avalon saree Before ordering go in the web and see the reviews you all will be shock . And I don't recommend to order on this site . Fraud you order something and they send you other article completely different that you've paid for.  58000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lump Internet
Author: Morges, Clothing Stores: Avalon Internet

Jun 15 2017
Web Fulfillment Center This company does use other names, however, I am not aware of those other names. I was charged $400.00 for items I did not order. I did not authorize the chrges to my credit card. Henderson Nevada Author: Killeen, Texas Alternative Health: Web Fulfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
VictoriaBrides.com Victoria BridesUkraine Bride WebsiteUSA Contact number1-844-818-0664support@victoriahelp.zendesk.com Texting from a dead woman! Kiev, Ukraine Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Adult Web Site: VictoriaBrides.com Internet