Your Search | covenant technology, computers, networking & web page disign

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 23 2016
Betzip/pureplay You guys took 24.99 off my card I need you guys to put my money back on my card.. Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Adult Web Site: Betzip/pureplay Internet

Jul 23 2016
A Affordable Technology David Tennenhouse He threatened not to refund my money if I posted any complaints!!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Computer Service & Repair: A Affordable Technology

Jul 23 2016
MassageM4M.com Frauded by this deceitful company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Site: MassageM4M.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Double power technology Tablets do not work Ontario California Author: Toronto, Alabama Computer Dealers: Double power technology Ontario, California

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet

Jul 22 2016
HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD winwservice fortytowels Shoes Clearance Australia designershoesclearance-au.com Online shopping scam - shoes beijing Internet Author: Brisbane, Other Clothing Stores: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Internet

CreateSpace.com Internet
Author: Wenatchee , Washington Adult Web Site: CreateSpace.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
FarmersOnly.com Farmersonly is a scam. No farmers. Their flirt functionality is a lie for standard members New York Internet Author: Ellijay, Georgia Adult Web Site: FarmersOnly.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Conn's Harassment Waco, Texas Author: Gatesville, Texas Adult Web Site: Conn's Waco, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 21 2016
hostoople.com We hosted http://www.dailyhosting.net for many many years with them. Then Beechman took away phone support, wasnt answering emails anymore. We got autobilled and i filed a few tickets. Nothing no refund, then servers started going down with no way to get the sites back up. dallas Internet Author: seattle, Washington Web Hosting: hostoople Internet

Jul 21 2016
Teleteria jay servidio Bought 2 Sites, Got Poor Quality, then no money back New York Internet Author: Chadron, Nebraska Adult Web Site: Teleteria Internet

Jul 20 2016
Patriothost Tony S Fraud St Paul, MN Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Web Hosting: Patriothost Internet

Jul 20 2016
American Web Loan I Did not apply for a loan 7/20/2016 Ponca City, OK 74601 Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cash Services: American Web Loan Internet

Jul 20 2016
Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates I received a letter with an authentic certificate of winning 3.9 million dollars. All I had to do was return the page with my information and $20. Looked very legitimate so i researched the company and noticed it was reported multiple times as a scam. Babylon New York Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates Babylon, New York

Jul 20 2016
AABACO Small Business yahoo.com Web hosting rates - false advertising Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Internet Service Providers: AABACO Small Business Internet

Jul 20 2016
Atos, Rebecca Ward Refusing to pay for my services Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Newark, Delaware Communications & Networking: AtoS Internet

Jul 20 2016
Home Away/ VRBO Home Away Web Sight is UNSAFE! Internet Author: smyrna, Georgia Travel Services: Home Away Internet

Jul 20 2016
DV Warehouse Sold me computers that were older than they said & charged me for repairs they never did Hollywood California Author: Bunnell, Florida Computer Dealers: DV Warehouse Hollywood, California

Jul 19 2016
Jason Yang from Shenzhen Luckycloud Technology Co., Ltd. AlinewBuy Scam Shenzhen Internet Author: California Beauty Products: Jason Yang from Shenzhen Luckycloud Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Jul 19 2016
Perfmoto Performance moto Perfmoto listed Akrapovic exhaust for sale then sent the wrong pipe and will not make good on the original offer or exchange Holland Michigan Web
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Motorcycles: Perfmoto Internet

Jul 19 2016
TheSoul publushing This company makes fakes copyright claims on Facebook. By that my page is blocked. Internet Author: Kalemoeders, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: TheSoul publushing Internet

Jul 19 2016
Tara Jane Joyce Scam Tara Jane Joyce Scam sale Internet Author: liverpool, Alaska Adult Web Site: Tara Joyce Internet

Jul 19 2016
Dell Computer Dell Refurbished Computers Not Refurbished Nationwide Author: St George, Utah On-Line Business: Dell Computer Nationwide