Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Covenant Transport Chattanooga, TN

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 21 2017
Ymca of metropolitan chattanoiga tn Employment frauf Chattanooga Tenessee Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Health Spas: Ymca of metropolitan Chattanoiga TN TN

Mar 20 2017
American Auto Transport Chris CarterJames Carter Liars, cheats, and straight up con artists. Internet Author: Hialeah Park, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: American Auto Transport Internet

Mar 20 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Gregg Petersen Books/Magazine Sales - Total Rip-Off...Never received Memphis TN Author: Collierville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Michigan

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

5, Report #1361904

Mar 15 2017
The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) The Minister of Transport is refusing to do anything about the problem of incessant air traffic over the Greater Toronto Area and other areas in Canada Ottawa Ontario Call Ramesh Sangha, MP about this issue as well as the following Service Canada Centre issue at (905) 790-9211 Author: Ontario Federal Government: The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) Ottawa, Ontario

Mar 14 2017
21st Mortgage Predatory Lender Fraud Lender Knoxville, Tn Nationwide Oh Poor Baby Author: Dublin, California Liars: 21st Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Summerstone nursery shipped me dead plants, I returned them and they aknowleged the return, but never sent replacements. MORRISON TN Author: Clarkson, Kentucky Landscaping: Summerstone nursery Internet

Mar 14 2017
Valley view Equine Transport Leigh Valley view Three days late with my horse because of lies North wales Nationwide RESOLVED Author: Chicago , Illinois Trucking Companies: Valley view Equine Transport Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Auto Transport 123 American Auto Transport 123 Scammers!! Will take your money....not your vehicle!!! Baldwin New York Author: Winona, Mississippi Shipping Companies: Auto Transport 123 Baldwin, New York

Mar 11 2017
Secret Serums As a woman in my fifties, I hold out hope for for that magic serum that will truly begin to diminish the fine lines forming on my upper lip and around my eyes. This was NOT the miracle I had been waiting on.  Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Celebrities: Secret Serums Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
MHC Knoxville TN/ Rob Stone salesman This sales man will take $1000.00 to hold a truck you are interested in. Once I found out my high interest rate I want my money back angel ripped me off. Kept my money. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MHC Knoxville TN/ Rob Stone salesman Knoxville, Tennessee

Mar 08 2017
Ellenwood Academy I got out of school because my parents were both sick and I was the only one that could provide transport to the doctor's office every 2nd day so I would have to miss 3 days out of the 5 of every single school week.  Brandon Florida Author: Mt. Enterprise , Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood Academy Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Charlotte Gothard Charlotte Gothard Puppyfind Crazy seller, ripped off, money stolen Dayton, TN TN
Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Charlotte Gothard Internet

Mar 07 2017
Castle Dental Hixson, TN Tried to sell me $1,800 worth of procedures and would not do a cleaning unless I agreed to extra chgs. Hixson Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Consumer Services: Castle Dental Hixson, TN Hixson, Tennessee

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Walgreens Pharmacy Tennessee All Sorts Of Illegal,(or should be, Things Pertaining To Drugs in Tennessee Chattanooga Nationwide You can paint this anyway Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Drug Stores: Walgreens Pharmacy Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Allied Recovery Service, LLC ARC,LKV Ripoff Collection Company Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Allied Recovery Service, LLC Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Summerstone Nursery Inc Mcminnville TN Sent me a bad order of plants. McMinnville Tennessee Author: Ripley, West Virginia Nurseries: Summerstone Nursery Inc Mcminnville TN McMinnville, Tennessee

Mar 03 2017
Marten Transport mondovi Wisconsin Author: Dolton, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Marten Transport mondovi, Illinois

Mar 03 2017
Yelp National Review Site, YELP, Silencing the Voice of Our Valued Consumers Mount Juliet Tennessee (TN)
YELP review site is not worth a dime- Money buys your review Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
wyatts german shorthair pointers, Chelsea Bad dog breeder of GSP puppies Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Franklin, Tennessee Animal Services: wyatts german shorthair pointers Chattanooga, Tennessee

Mar 02 2017
Road dog transport cedar hill, texas Walter (dispatcher) They have not paid from 11/14/2016 have called the customer they paid and are not being compliant to show proof of payment to them but said they paid them this is unacceptable They were found on central dispatch Internaet Author: Herkimer, New York Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Road dog transport cedar hill, texas

Feb 28 2017
Auto Transport 123 Auto Ship 123 rude Nationwide Author: Clover, South Carolina Auto Transporters: Auto Transport 123 Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
ROMANO, RAN S ROMANO, RAN S2400 N 57TH AVEHOLLYWOOD, FL 33021+1 (954) 330-3741ROMANO TRUCK TRANSPORT INC17023 W Dixie HwyNorth Miami Beach, FL 33160 Ron Romano of U.S Remodeling LLC is a Ripoff! No call no show after paying money to remodel bathroom, very unprofessional, Hollywood Florida Ft lauderdale, FL Hollywood, FL
Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Home Improvements: ROMANO, RAN S Florida

Feb 27 2017
Nationwide auto transport Same Scam Lincoln Nebraska Author: Troy, Missouri Trucking Companies: Nationwide auto transport Lincoln, Nebraska