Your Search | craigslist,ebay financial department

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Charly Charles Fitch Seller Critic, ebay is a joke charly charles fitch threatend my channel and safety and stoled jasson's youtube identity Canton Michigan Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Racists: Charly Charles Fitch Internet

May 29 2016
Risk Free Profit UK Scammers Scammers, fake, scam Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: Risk Free Profit UK Internet

May 29 2016
DONALD CRONIN TODD / SANDRA JUSTIN MATURE AMERICAN HEALTHCARE AMERICAN SENIOR BENEFITS FAILURE TO PAY FOR SERVICES PROVIDED, UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES, LIARS Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Financial Services: DONALD CRONIN TODD/SANDRA JUSTIN Altamonte Springs, Florida

May 29 2016
Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Baer Furniture Stay away of Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Pinecrest, Florida

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 29 2016
Amber Carrigeer Amber Carrigeer attempting to sell a Pink 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport Using Fake Ebay Motors Domain Omaha Nebraska
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer Omaha, Nebraska

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 28 2016
My Scooters and ATVs atvs_discounter (eBay) Deceptive Sales Tactics, Charged After-Sale Fees, Item Not As Advertised Arlington Internet
Author: Mico, Texas Motorcycles: My Scooters and ATVs Internet

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Samsung.com home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 27 2016
Registered asset advisors Peter mouk and Dana parsons Peter mouk and Dana Parsons sent me a letter stating that I won 3mulliin dollars, googled it and said they were a scam! So irritated that they actually take time to do this. Huntington station New York Author: Abilene, Texas Financial Services: Registered asset advisors Huntington station, New York

May 27 2016
richard lustig to many too list CONTACTED 3 OF HIS WEB SITES NO REPLY IN 4 MONTHS SORRY,FLORIDA Internet Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Education: richard lustig Internet

May 26 2016
Damon John Launch Academy Zurixx Financial LLC False & deceptive promises, Charged me $41,000, did not deliver as promised. Bad Company Salt Lake City , Utah Salt Lake City , Utah Author: Stow, Ohio Seminar Programs: Damon John Launch Academy

May 26 2016
Ebay escrow Althea johson I found a ford edge 07 and contacted the women on the page she sent me emails of information on the car and photos Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Amissville, Virginia Sales People: Ebay escrow Internet

May 26 2016
Venmo Venmo froze my account and refused to reverse my transaction thus keeping my money. Internet Author: Tennessee Financial Services: Venmo Internet

May 26 2016
National Auto Loan Network Not discuss or disclose the right to cancel Gap and Anti-theft insurance they sold me. Newport Beach California
Author: El Monte, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach, California

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Clumsy?? Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 25 2016
Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Keep calling my job 3 to 4 times back to back about an old unpaid bill Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Nationwide

May 25 2016
Financingwwel Honest, Willing, Loyal, Receptive, Caring, Reliable, Dependable, and many others pompano Florida
Author: boynton, Florida Financial Services: Financingwwel pompano, Florida

May 25 2016
S.S. Photography Shango Sankofa breached my trust, took away my work in their name, accused me of having issues and threatening Montreal Quebec Resolved Author: Ottawa, Ontario Photography: S.S. Photography Montreal, Quebec