Your Search | credit alliance group, inc. shane gardner or garner, ceo or president

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Confirmation code required to dispute Author: Kansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Kawartha Group of Companies Jamie Mills Pool Installer Rip Off Artist!! Millbrooke Ontario Author: Peterborough, Alabama Pools & Saunas: Kawartha Group of Companies Millbrooke, Ontario

Oct 20 2014
CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Cheap, lazy, Incompetent, unorganized Clearwater Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Electrical Services: CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Threatened with lawsuit for a loan I never took out Nationwide Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Elite Show Services, Inc fired by company for age discrimination San Diego California Author: Lawndale, California Questionable Activities: Elite Show Services, Inc San Diego, California

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group clients feel safe, confident and secure when purchasing gold and silver from them. Birch Gold Group devoted to the highest levels of client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. Birch Gold Group considers it their responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond. Commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, and assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business. With countless past satisfied clients, Birch Gold Group has proven their dedication to customer service for years.*UPDATE: Birch Gold Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group Burbank, California

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Scammed Playa Ocotel, Guanacaste Costa Rica Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Toll Booth Cashiers: Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Guancaste, Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Glenn Purdy Canadian Alliance Network, CanInvest Inc. Not able to deliver on his many many words! Winnipeg, Calgary, Toronto Nationwide Author: Ontario Sales People: Glenn Purdy Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ES EXPRESS LINES INC Trans Quality ES Express falsifies drivers log books. Forces drivers to drive much more hours then required by the law. Lemont Illinois
Author: Brooklyn , New York Trucking Companies: ES EXPRESS LINES INC Lemont, Illinois

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Can't get my credit report! Nationwide Author: New Hope, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Fails to Inspire Prevention of Starvation and War; Fails at Bringing Jobs, True Hope and Love Washington, District of Columbia Author: Terra, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 20 2014
Azadea Group Mrs. Amber Pearson I received a text message asking if this is Dawn. Response; I am Mrs Amber Pearson and I needed to contact via Yahoo messanger (daniella.donovan@yahoo.com) for an interview ASAP Monster.com Internet Author: Dunbar, Pennsylvania Internet: Azadea Group Internet

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 20 2014
Verde Media Group, William Veve William Veve, Tucker Financial William Veve is a FRAUD and CON artist. VERDE MEDIA IS BROKE AND WRITES BAD CHECKS New York, Los Angeles Internet
Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: Verde Media Group, William Veve Internet

Oct 20 2014
PersonalLoans.com they advertise for personal loans bad credit internet land Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Brokerage Companies: PersonalLoans.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Vapor Union Wholesales John Martin Michael K. Vapor Union Wholesale Supplies Scam Clearwater, Toms River, Atlanta, Tampa Nationwide Author: SAPULPA, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Vapor Union Wholesales Nationwide