CREDIT ALLIANCE GROUP, INC. SHANE GARDNER OR GARNER, CEO OR PRESIDENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Credit Alliance Group, Inc. Shane Gardner or Garner, CEO or President
There may be more specific results for "Credit Alliance Group, Inc. Shane Gardner or Garner, CEO or President"
For more specific results for "Credit Alliance Group, Inc. Shane Gardner or Garner, CEO or President"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
EVM Compliance Statement received via USPS claiming charges due $139.50 for Annual EMV Terminal Download Columbus Ohio Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: EVM Compliance Ohio

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Inc. I sent them payment for a list they claimed they have but they were not able to deliver it. Complete waste of time and lost money. New Jersey Internet Author: New york, New York Consumer Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Inc Internet

Aug 22 2017
Route 136 Auto Body Weiss's Garage Inc. Auto Body Shop Garage Norwalk Connecticut Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Route 136 Auto Body Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 22 2017
protection Legal Group servicing Carly Hiqueros this company called and convince me to help me negotiate a loan and has been deducting almost $1200 per week from my accounts to an excrow fund.the company changes accounts manager almost every month. all attempts to reach them is unsucessful. i have been offered to pay less money by my debtors and cant reach anyone even to discuss the issue Internet Author: bronx, New York Loans: protection Legal Group servicing Internet

Aug 22 2017
Built For Trucks builtfortrucks.com Sent damaged bumper. Will not return calls or emails. Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Built For Trucks Internet

Aug 22 2017
Justina Rodd Jessica, Jennifer This company is a scam and what they are doing is illegal. Her legal name is Justina Rodd. She uses 2 fake names, Jessica and Jennifer. She is breaking federal law and needs to be reported. She has lied and stolen money from over 500 student and received up front fees for giving forgiveness of student loans and accessing students federal loans without them knowing which is breaking federal law. Months later after the students find out that they still owe or are behind with their lender, they call back for a refund but she simply does not refund them and continues to lie. She needs to be reported to the attorney General is this is deceptive and unfair to student to be lied too. Los Angeles California
Author: Los angeles, California Telemarketing Companies: Justina Rodd Los Angeles , California

Aug 22 2017
PRECISION CONSULTING INC Wayne SCAM LEAD HPD VIOLATION REMOVAL New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: PRECISION CONSULTING INC

Aug 22 2017
Stern Recovery Services, Inc ,SRS, Called me asking for payment but refused to send me supporting documents for supposed debt. North Carolina Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Collection Agency's: Stern Recovery Services, Inc

Aug 22 2017
LunaLuxe Ripoff, auto charge my credit card, after supposed 14 day trial period. Wilmington DE Delaware Author: Dresser, Wisconsin Skin Care: LunaLuxe Internet

Aug 22 2017
Certified Fulfillment Responded to Free Sample ad, Paid Free Shipping, billed 2 times for $77.21 Tampa Florida BBB certified or approved LOL Author: Bronx, New York Drug Dealers: Certified Fulfillment Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret  Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
adtech michael REMBRANT BIPEDD.COM possible rip off or scam Iowa Nationwide Author: spring hill, Florida Alternative Health: adtech michael REMBRANT Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Buyers fashion club They cheated me by fraud Internet Author: San Manuel, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Buyers fashion club Internet

Aug 22 2017
FL Debt Doctor's/Debt Doctor's Consultants International Debt Doctors, Ben Slider False advertising and fraudulent promises on eliminating debt West Palm Beach FL Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FL Debt Doctor's/Debt Doctor's Consultants Internet

Aug 21 2017
Easy Way Financials this company is a ripoff the request you to send you picture ID and also require you to purchase a card from Walgreens or Walmart ( not green dot card) Wilmington Delaware internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Easy Way Financials New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Comcast Infinity CSR Rep states NO Charge for service if Comcast's fault. Problem is they replaced a faulty wire but billed us anyway. They claim there is no such policy and refuse to credit my acct. Somebody's LYING Nationwide Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide Loan Remorse Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
Glenridge Captial They refuse to pay you any money earned or any refunds United Kingdom or Thialand United Kingdom or Thialand Author: Montgomery, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Glenridge Captial Internet

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
BrandYourself.com, Inc. Will not cancel membership Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: BrandYourself.com, Inc. Internet