CREDIT CARD PROCESSING CENTER, NEW MILLENNIUM BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Credit Card Processing Center, New Millennium Bank
There may be more specific results for "Credit Card Processing Center, New Millennium Bank"
For more specific results for "Credit Card Processing Center, New Millennium Bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
Middlegate Funding Ashley Joffrey Rip off, high rates, don't borrow money, harrass you New York New York Middlegate Funding rebuttal Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Middlegate Funding New York, New York

May 24 2017
Credit Xpert LLC aka John Jones John had me send money, he NEVER delivered services. He will NOT return my calls. He is a professional thief. Arkansas Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Xpert LLC Nationwide

May 24 2017
Oracle Exchange LLC Oracle Bitcoin Exchange Bitcoin Rippoff West Hollywood California Author: Brooklyn, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Oracle Exchange LLC West Hollywood, California

May 24 2017
Charles Brzezinski CBCS, Cbrezy, Charles Brzezinski Construction Services, Center Beam Construction Abandoned my job. No bathroom and retaining wall not completed Lakeside, Ca
Author: Santee, California Builders & Contractors: Charles Brzezinski Ca

May 24 2017
Shatter and Case Repaired my phone with defective part & told me I had damaged it Watertown New York
Author: Ft. Drum, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Shatter and Case Watertown, New York

Helo lx World global networks Helo lx scam warning Salt lake city Utah
Author: New point, Virginia Work at Home Business: Helo lx Salt lake city, Utah

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
West Count Health Center avoids allowing people to file a complaint San Pablo, California Author: san pablo , California Clinics: West Count Health Center San Pablo,, California

May 24 2017
LJ Pattersons sales and service Sold me junk Moncton New Brunswick Author: Wellington station, New Brunswick RV Dealers: LJ Pattersons sales and service Moncton , New Brunswick

May 24 2017
Carmichael Throne Company Wasted money on an expensive drum seat that broke Woodstock Georgia Author: Maplewood, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Carmichael Throne Company Woodstock, Georgia

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
Fenrow Solutions Fenrow Solutions, llc, Shaun Fenrow Founder & Senior Systems Engineer Shaun Fenrow left my charity high and dry and did not finish critical networking job for our charities office Internet, New Brunswick, New Jersey Questioning Motives Author: Central New Jersey, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Fenrow Solutions New Brunswick, New Jersey

May 24 2017
people magazine fraudulent subscription charge New York Nationwide Author: RANCHO MIRAGE, California Newspapers – Magazines: people magazine Nationwide

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
Fake online reviews Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
Strategic Student Solutions Lake Worth, Nationwide Author: New Castle, Delaware Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Nationwide

May 24 2017
Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Michael Kergosien's executive team is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. In terms of service and low cost mortgage loans, Michael Kergosien prides himself on achieving the absolute best service in the industry for his clients.*UPDATE: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
If in doubt, check it out Author: dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Michael Kergosien’s programs utilize a paperless system and they accept electronic signatures. Flexible Underwriting is a theme Michael Kergosien prides themselves on. No fees of any kind upfront, all costs associated with our loans are agreed to in advance and not collected until closing of your loan. prosper, Texas

May 24 2017
Aviqua They will not refund my funds after I canceled the subscription 2days before the trial period ended. New York Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Aviqua Internet

May 24 2017
Software Empire Roman Stefoglo They sell software that doesn't work Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: Software Empire Internet

May 24 2017
VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS Took Money to stop forecloser and pocession and sale of my property never made contact with lenders nor their legal representation to prevent further legal actions as they said they would do New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Lawyers: VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS New York, New York

May 24 2017
Joseph DiLeo, LV Restoration His company ordered custom products that were not refundable or returnable, realized they made a mistake after receiving it, and charged back the amount via their credit card company rather than owning up to their own mistake. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Home Improvements: Joseph DiLeo Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
JustAnswer.Com Illegal Credit Card Charge Internet Author: Jesup, Iowa Computer Software: JustAnswer.Com Internet

May 24 2017
Visalia skincare Fountain Valley California Author: Aztec, New Mexico Liars: Visalia skincare Fountain Valley , California

May 24 2017
starfone they owe me $156.35 Minus about $10.00 for service that I used Palos Verdes Peninsula California Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: starfone Palos Verdes Peninsula, California