CREDIT CONTROL SERVICES, INC.; CCS, INC. CCC COMPANY; CCS COMMERCIAL; CLAIM ASSIST; CAPITAL ASSISTAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Credit Control Services, Inc.; CCS, Inc. CCC Company; CCS Commercial; Claim Assist; Capital Assistan
There may be more specific results for "Credit Control Services, Inc.; CCS, Inc. CCC Company; CCS Commercial; Claim Assist; Capital Assistan"
For more specific results for "Credit Control Services, Inc.; CCS, Inc. CCC Company; CCS Commercial; Claim Assist; Capital Assistan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
MONEYKEY THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! Wilmington Delaware Author: Texas Loans: MONEYKEY Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Collection action Nor wood Ma. Nationwide Author: Clear lake Oaks, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
Creative Artist International Most Unprofessional Company I've ever worked with. Oxnard California Author: London, Other Legal Services: Stern Deeds Brooklyn, New York

Jun 27 2017
Stanton Samenow Dr. Stanton Samenow is all about money, has destroyed my children and family Alexandria Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Personal Services: Stanton Samenow Alexandria, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
Preston Schmidt Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton Ontario is a scammer Preston Schmidt, AMPMortgage AgentFSCO.lic.no. M08003906 Scammer and Fraudster Preston Schmidt Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton Ontario is a scammer Preston Schmidt, AMPMortgage AgentFSCO.lic.no. M08003906 Scammer and Fraudster Ancaster, Ontario
Author: Dundas , Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Preston Schmidt Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton Ontario is a scammer Ancaster,, Ontario

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Jun 27 2017
Ways 2 rent Jacksonville Florida Author: Huntsville, Alabama Credit Services: Ways 2 rent Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
pacific air don't pay their vendor roseville California Author: San Antonio, Texas Consumer Services: pacific air roseville, California

Jun 27 2017
Andrew Cordle IflipUflip cheat, money grabber, lazy, scared, don't give your credit card number, has no interest in actually working Atlanta, Chicago Internet, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana Author: Helotes, Texas Seminar Programs: Andrew Cordle Internet

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 27 2017
Shoptiques Shoptiques: Taking Advantage of Small Businesses on Shop at a Time New York Internet Author: None, Connecticut Small Business Services: Shoptiques Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
money map press Sure Money, Zenith Trading ,Michael Lewitt, SHAH GILANI Advised that there trades were 95.4% accurate. My account says something different!! Baltimore Maryland
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: money map press Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks California Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 27 2017
vcccheap.com PayPal VCC verification, Internet All Reviews Are True - Requires ID To Complete Transactions Author: athens, Credit Card Processing Companies: vcccheap.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Jun 27 2017
Gold score Keeps taking money from my account. Internet Author: Choudrant, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Gold score Internet

Jun 27 2017
Kimberly Kanoza, Matchmaker Michigan Kimberly, is dishonest immoral and a liar she is the executive of the company! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Dating Services: Davis Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. AIRBAGSYSTEMS INCAIRBAG SYSTEMS INC.airbagsystems.com STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! AIRBAGSYSTEMS INC 1414 Comanche Dr. ALLEN, TX 75013 airbagsystems.com Allen Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Body Work & Repair: AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. Allen, Texas

Jun 27 2017
National Detail Pros. Christopher J. Worthen & Vanessa Worthen Damaged my Boat and Told me It was Like That Draper Utah
Business Sent by National Detail Pros Doesn't have a Business License Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: National Detail Pros. Draper , Utah

Jun 27 2017
Robert Bennett They charged me $40 for a service I didnt sing up for. They got my card because I ordered thier flashlight So. Jordan Utah Author: So. Jordan, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Robert Bennett So. Jordan, Utah

Jun 27 2017
Silver Diamond Management Cassandra CPNs, Credit Repair Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Silver Diamond Management Internet