Your Search | credit diagnosis, pmidenity, your savings club

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit illegally took my car Nationwide Author: taylorsville, Utah Car Financing: wilshire consumer credit Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Vincent Dudek Bermont GageTheresa Dudek Does not pay venders or contractors. Get your money first! Fraser Michigan Author: Fraser, Michigan Manufacturers: Vincent Dudek Fraser, Michigan

Jan 17 2017
BLACKHAWK NETWORK BOTTOM FEEDERS Pleasanton California Author: Pittsford, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BLACKHAWK NETWORK Pleasanton, California

Jan 17 2017
Faith Williams Russell B Garcia, Bridgette Hines This criminals stole $1650 from me... Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Faith Williams Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
credit one bank hidden fees apearing , 100,s $ on account phantom purchases added last minute causing overlimit Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: credit one bank Internet

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Vibrant Skin Auralux Deceptive Practices - mischarging my credit card Carlsbad California Author: Boulder Lakes, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Vibrant Skin Carlsbad, California

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
TCM Financial Services TCMFS Threats, Harassment, Stalking Los Angeles California Author: California Credit & Debt Services: TCM Financial Services Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Club Talent There is no valet parking sign but they charge you $5.00 to park. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua , Hawaii Tenants: Club Talent Honolulu, Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Lcdh Hamburg Germany Christoph Wolters Charges credit card but doesn't ship in stock order Hamburg, Germany Internet Author: Internet Smoke Shops: Lcdh Hamburg Germany Internet

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Las vegas athletic club Lvac Charges fee at different times, claims there are insufficient funds, then charges more fees Las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Las vegas athletic club Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 16 2017
Bills classic body shop Bill Walkinshaw Poor work, steals your money Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Body Work & Repair: Bills classic body shop Nebraska

Jan 16 2017
roc7-llc charged me 19.99 on dec. 31, 2016 on my credit card. did not purchase anything from on that date Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: roc7-llc Internet

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 16 2017
Starling Capital Scam broker will not let you withdraw your money! Ajeltake Isl Starling Capital Customer Relations Author: toronto, Ontario Investment Brokers: Starling Capital Ajeltake Isl,

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Lease Finance Group (AKA Northern Leasing Systems and Merchant Services) Fraudulent credit card machine lease New York New York Author: Merced, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Jan 16 2017
Your Wish Store Order never shipped Internet Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Home & Garden Stores: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 16 2017
Wendell de Guzman aka Trace Trajano aka Trace Wendell Trajano of PCI LLC and HHS LLC Wendell de Guzman and Garrett Stevenson Jr scamming people into giving them money, pretending to be partners, falsifying information and taking your money Oak Brook, Illinois and Cincinnati, Ohio  Author: Oakbrook, Illinois Seminars: Wendell de Guzman Suite 500, Illinois