Your Search | credit diagnosis, your savings club

Jun 29 2016
Sunlit Daisy They take your money and do not fulfill your order!! DO NOT BUY FROM SUNLIT DAISY Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Sunlit Daisy Internet

Jun 29 2016
Rock Crest Gardens Don't get ripped off with your yard work!! Leaf blowing $760!! Newfields New Hampshire Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Landscaping: Rock Crest Gardens Newfields, New Hampshire

Jun 29 2016
Lake Erie Auto Credit East Coast Auro Credit Lake Erie Auto Credit Fraudsters Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: Lake Erie Auto Credit Cleveland, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Westbow Press/Author House Author Solutions, Balboa Press, Abbott Press, Vanity Publishing Scam, lies Indianapolis Indiana Author: Trophy Club, Texas Book Publishers: Westbow Press/Author House Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Joplimo They do not stand behind their product! You will be stuck with a uncomfortable bed, take your money else where! Springfield Missouri Author: Harrison, Arkansas Mattress Manufactures: Joplimo Springfield , Missouri

Jun 29 2016
SuitePay Mathew Hetland Processed and never got paid Aliso Viejo California Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SuitePay Aliso Viejo, California

Jun 29 2016
World Financial Group WFG,Transamerica, World System Builder, WSB Plan to live long? Will your FFIUL--WFG’s “top” product--FAIL and leave you with NOTHING? Here's the MATH. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Insurance Agencies: World Financial Group Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Parkway Music WARNING: Took money and item, backed out of sale. Had to get Pay pal to issue refund. May take weeks. Manager very one sided and disrepectful. Dont leave your items there. Clifton Park New York
http://parkwaymusic.com/ Author: New York Music Shops: Parkway Music Clifton Park, New York

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

15, Report #1220975

Jun 28 2016
OPTIMALBANKCARD Beware of the Optimal Bankcard Merchant Payment Scam!! Nationwide Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: OPTIMALBANKCARD Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Purple Purple Fuel App, Purple App, Purple Gas COMPLETELY INSANE INTERNET PHONE APP BASED RIPOFF COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: calabasas, California Credit Card Fraud: Purple Los Angeles, California

Jun 28 2016
Jovani Fashions, Jovani dresses, Jovani Jovani fashions is scam be aware of this company. Hold on to your money New York New York Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: Jovani Fashions Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 28 2016
Central Credit Services False Debt Claim Saint Charles Missouri Author: West Olive, Michigan Internet: Central Credit Services Saint Charles, Missouri

Jun 28 2016
Netcard LLC/Kris Lorric Kris is not a man of his word. He doesn't follow through with what he says he's going to do. Oceanside California Author: Oxnard, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Netcard LLC/Kris Lorric Oceanside, California

Jun 28 2016
Global-NewAgeVita  unknown Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Global-NewAgeVita Internet

Jun 28 2016
Charles Cranston - Lonestar Payments ,Merchant Services, Con Artist!!! Stay away from this scam artist!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston

Jun 28 2016
Go Aged Corporations GREG MEJIA NEVER PAID HIS BROKERS. ALL AGED CORPORATIONS THEY SELL ARE FAKE! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sunbury, Ohio Credit Services: GoAgedCorporations.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon & Realty Resolution Management’s team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager and 5A1 rated Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert approach to business is focused on capitalizing on inefficiencies in the Real Estate distressed asset space to generate significant client returns with the highest client satisfaction. *UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Criminal Mary Beth aka Becki Weaver non-stop slander Author: Orlando, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Windermere, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Ideal Home Renovations LLC - Charles Nadeau Ripoff to Contractors - PAY Your Bill - Pay Your Bill - RIPOFF New York New York Author: Wayne, New Jersey Home Improvements: Ideal Home Renovations LLC New York