Your Search | credit education group, credit source

Dec 10 2016
Opensky Credit Card CAPITAL Bank Credit Card Fraud Columbus Ohio Author: St augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Opensky Credit Card Columbus, Ohio

Dec 10 2016
Focusnutra Intelligex Advertisement for 5. 59 trial offers. They charged my credit card 139.76$ Ontario man. Internet Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Attorney Generals: Focusnutra Internet

Dec 10 2016
MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help, Trustees London Wards 1, 11, 12 & 14 Thames Valley School Board, Thames Valley School Board London Ontario, Principal Princess Elizabeth Public School London Ontario, Superintendent Princess Elizabeth Public School Ontario, Associate Director Learning Support Services TDVSB My Son's right of Education is deprived. London Ontario Ontario Author: London , Ontario Public Schools: MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help London, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
JM Lexus Shady Dealer Submitted my Credit to Banks without MY Consent or disclosing any numbers Margate Florida Author: Margate, Florida Auto Advertising Services: JM Lexus Margate, Florida

Dec 10 2016
Full Sail University Committed Financial Aid Fraud, Program Fraud, and Fraud per SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress). Absolute POOR Quality of Education Winter Park Florida
Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Winter Park, Minnesota

Dec 10 2016
SP THEDEALEMPIRE HTTPSTHEDEAL FL I have been charged $53.87 on my credit card. I do not know how they even got my number, to charge my account. credit card statement says FL Internet FL Author: moores hill, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: SP THEDEALEMPIRE Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
Virginia Credit Union Virginia Credit Union does not honor GAP insurance policies Richmond Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Car Insurance: Virginia Credit Union Richmond, Virginia

Dec 10 2016
Affiliated credit services Charged me for bills I didn't create. Rochester Minnesota Author: San Antonio , Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Affiliated credit services Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Ameribanc National - Rip Off Company SCAM, Rip Off Wheaton, IL Internet Author: Bryson City, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Internet

Dec 09 2016
Proud to be a hairstylist Charged monthly after ordering Florida Internet Author: Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Proud to be a hairstylist Internet

Dec 09 2016
Michael Dean The Holiday Property Group He promised to sell our Tahiti Village timeshare starting April 2016 signed a focusing contract and sent $1,122.00. For title transfer broker fees. He said 100%refundable if the Adkins decide to not buy Rehoboth Beach Delaware Author: Perry, Ohio Realtors: Michael Dean Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Dec 09 2016
stealth marine group Talia Carano...... I had a contract to ship my boat to florida from boston....I had to get out before the snow and stealth went stealth and would not let me know what was going on......never returned phone calls lied on emails about pick up dates to avoid the winter weather....North Palm Beach Florida Author: andover , Massachusetts Shipping & Handling: stealth marine group North Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Source Auto Group Landover Maryland Author: Ruckersville, Virginia Auto Dealers: Source Auto Group Landover, Maryland

Dec 09 2016
CreditUpdates.com Apartment Scam to get me to sign up for their credit services Internet Author: West Islip, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Nicholas J Mcpheron Fraud open up Amazon credit card in my name Grove City Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nicholas J Mcpheron

Dec 08 2016
Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers performing unauthorized credit checks to their existing credit card customers Nationwide An answer for you--- Author: Spring Hill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Kay Jewelers Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
ccs credit collection services I suspect fraud Norwood Massachusetts Author: Garland, Texas Collection Agencies: ccs credit collection services Norwood, Massachusetts

Dec 08 2016
Bling Trend Bling group, blingtrend Kylie products, lipstick Internet Author: Baden, Ontario Jewelry Stores: Bling Trend Internet

Dec 08 2016
MHC Truck Source - Chicago MHC TRUCK SALES MHC TRUCK SALES RIP OFF Chicago Nationwide Author: Joliet, Illinois Truck Dealers: MHC Truck Source - Chicago Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Hurley Auctions legacy Realty group Deceptive, Misrepresents, and Sneaky Greencastle Pennsylvania correction of Hurley Auction review Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Realtors: Hurley Auctions Greencastle, Pennsylvania

25, Report #1342032

Dec 07 2016
SoCal Mover's and Lease, SoCal Credit Repair and Lease, Sandra Gonzales Very deceptive - eager to take your money, but little to nothing in return. Ontario California
Author: Southern , California Property Management: SoCal Mover's and Lease Ontario, California