Your Search | credit education group, first choice dollar association

May 30 2016
LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Account closed, over charged, failed refunds Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Forest Falls, California Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Nationwide

May 30 2016
myscore.com keeps charging my credit card online Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: myscore.com internet

May 30 2016
Flixmain Toke accessible amount of money out of my bank account. Now I cannot access their website. They will not answer their phone. Atlanta Georgia Author: Frankford, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: Flixmain Atlanta, Georgia

May 30 2016
Pearson View testing Nicet Testing Test had no relivant questions to field activity. Very disceptive questioning, and no way to know wich questions you got wrong. I got the exact same score twice, close but not enough to pass. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: port saint llucie, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Pearson View testing Nationwide

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
everest college went to everest college to get a better job with higher pay in a professional business fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: everest college fort worth , Texas

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
salsa Fiesta Company is more bogus than there food salsa Fiesta company is more bogus than there food company treats there employees bad they have fired over 15 individuals with in the first month just to univoid paying unemployment they recycle employees every 3 months and hire illegals cuz it's cheaper pay kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Restaurants: salsa Fiesta Miami, Florida

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Universal Dreams N.V. World Presidential TravelMember Services Group sold us a useless travel package Little Rock South Carolina Author: Port Elizabeth Bequia, Other Lodging: Universal Dreams N.V. Little Rock, South Carolina

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
Lowes home improvment choice decking mold growth greensboro north carolina Author: MCLEANSVILLE , North Carolina Building Products: Lowes home improvment Nationwide

May 29 2016
First data Timothy Lane tim Lane is a scumbag and a theif Lake zurick Illinois Author: jMc Henry, Illinois Auto Repair Service: First data Lake zurick, Illinois

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas Luxury Homes, Luxury Homes Las Vegas, Las Vegas Fine Homes, Shapiro & Sher Group, Florence Shapiro, Ivan Sher, False advertising, totally fraudulent mailers consistently sent out to obtain unsolicited business Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group The Sunflower Group Con Man, 24 hours or no pay clause, Scammers, Thieves, Liars, Front For The Sunflower Group, 6-8 week paycheck wait time (Cross your fingers!) pawtucket Rhode Island Author: sandalwood ln, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group pawtucket, Rhode Island

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Maybe You Should Read Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota