CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP, FIRST DOLLAR CHOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Credit Education Group, First Dollar Choice
There may be more specific results for "Credit Education Group, First Dollar Choice"
For more specific results for "Credit Education Group, First Dollar Choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Credit Control, LLC Collections Hazelwood Missouri Author: Asbury Park, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control, LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Oct 16 2017
Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices Get Beyond Beyond Payments Scammer!!!! Lying slick sales person. Report to police if you see her!! Midland Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices ,

Oct 16 2017
My Merchant Group LLC Jose Valerio Evangelist Thief Bklyn New York Author: Bklyn, New York Brokerage Companies: My Merchant Group LLC Bklyn, New York

Oct 16 2017
The National Persion Rescue group / Fort lee New jersey Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Animal Shelters: National Persion Rescue group / ,

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Divine Moving Group moving serivce Iowa Iowa Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Moving Companies: Divine Moving Group Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Recovery in Motion, Intervention 911 Billy Gregg is a fraud that preys on the fear of vulnerable families Nationwide Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Nuavive Signed up for trial offer. They then debited by account for almost $150.00 and sent me refills I did not ask for or authorize them to use my credit card for, Santa Ana CA Nationwide Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nuavive Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Castle Law Group Lying, down right sorry people praying on the people they claim to help. Someone needs to hang these vermin Mt Juliet Tennessee Author: NEDERLAND, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Castle Law Group Mt Juliet, Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
Medical Services Group Annoying calls Reno Nationwide Author: Calimesa, California Sales People: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Lexington Law Firm Credit Repair Attorneys that will not do anything and then charge you extra than stated. They billed be three times before they did anything. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 16 2017
Kra'sa/iius skin cream Said this was created by Victoria Osteen and she denies this saying iris a scam. There is no phone number or website to contact them. I have been charged again and want to stop them as of 10-16-17. Mrs. Betty Spruill Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa/iius skin cream ,

Oct 16 2017
Rick McGaha R&M Design Group DO NOT USE This guy is a Crook,filing charges against today Roswell Ga Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Home Improvements: Rick McGaha Roswell, Ga

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet