Your Search | credit line gold card 1st creditimprove

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

tnt carports Several Names but same Company and Owners North Carolina
Author: Livingston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: tnt carports North Carolina

May 04 2016
1st Place Auto AutoNote, LLC All Cars have mechanical issues, Theives, bad costumer service - BEWARE - Do not get caught in their scam Watuaga Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: 1st Place Auto Watuaga , Texas

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona

May 04 2016
ebay seller dcautographs sells fake sports team-signed memorabilia. BUYER BEWARE!!! Beverly Hills, CA Internet Author: Tustin, California On-Line Business: ebay seller dcautographs Internet

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Lavino Hashtag Fulfillment, Oxilarine Eye Serum, Veniletrial, Trial Scam Unauthorized Charges to credit card St. Petersburg Florida Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Lavino Internet

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Certpeople.com Absolutely crap site for study guides Internet Author: boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Certpeople.com Internet

BB&T Credit Reporting Internet Author: Crisfield, Maryland Banks: BB&T Internet

May 04 2016
Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ohlson Packaging dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Ohlson Packaging pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ohlson Packaging recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for REBUTTAL but please come clean Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Ohlson Packaging TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ohlson is a manufacturer of automatic food equipment. Ohlson Packaging manufacturers a complete line of solutions for packaging products into bags, pouches, cups, trays and boxes. Ohlson Packaging is a turnkey solution manufacturer for Industrial packaging, for automatic & semi-automatic net weighing & counting equipment. Taunton, Massachusetts

May 04 2016
Survival Life Ordered and paid for a knife that never came. I was billed for another service without my knowledge or consent. Some where in Texas Internet Texas Hello James Author: Strasburg, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Survival Life Internet

Gold Mine Jewelry Damaged Ruined Fraud Scam Hermitage Tennessee
Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Jewelers: Gold Mine Jewelry Hermitage, Tennessee

Ice berg cups Took money and ran Internet
Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Ice berg cups Internet

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
Hashtag Fulfillment Lavino Skin Science LAVINO MOISTURIZER FREE TRIAL SCAM CHARGE OVER $100 WITHOUT CONSENT St. Petersburg Internet Author: Encino, California Credit Card Fraud: Hashtag Fulfillment Internet

May 03 2016
GTL Global Tel Inc. Worst Company and ripoff. Nothing but Charges, Charges,Charges Get a google line local to inmate. Newark Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Telephone Companies: GTL Global Tel Inc. Nationwide

May 03 2016
Legamedicalchems.com Asked for a Vanilla card and took money but never shipped any product, completely stole from me. Washington DC Nationwide
Author: Rochester , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Legamedicalchems.com Nationwide

May 03 2016
pennyauctionreviews Maria Surina and Michael Neldon Surina's Protection System is really a Scam System on Zip Recruiter job site Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Business: pennyauctionreviews Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 03 2016
Coporation Credit Builders Coporation Giant Inc cfosrus.com coporationsgiantmembersonly.con Hi I am writing to let consumers know about this company and how they rip me off and took my 19k for a coporation that they never intended to fund. Beverly Hill California Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Coporation Credit Builders Beverly Hill, California

May 03 2016
Pay Anywhere Pay Anwhere RIPPED ME OFF AND WILL NOT RELEASE FUNDS FOR 180 DAYS Troy Michigan
Author: CARLSBAD, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Pay Anywhere Troy, Michigan

May 03 2016
Legal CPN Www.LegalCPN.com Company said to deposit money into a bank account and tradelines would appear on CPN according to agreement Troy Michigan Author: Coral Springs, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Legal CPN Troy, Michigan

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
EbookRoad ebook Billing Scam Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Delray Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: EbookRoad Albuquerque, New Mexico