CREDIT SOLUTIONS OF AMERICA, CREDIT SOLUTIONS, CSA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Credit Solutions Of America, Credit Solutions, Csa
There may be more specific results for "Credit Solutions Of America, Credit Solutions, Csa"
For more specific results for "Credit Solutions Of America, Credit Solutions, Csa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Edmund Black Credit -cupid Liar for CPN and Credit Repair Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Edmund Black Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 26 2017
Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek Ontario Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek, Ontario

Jun 26 2017
Dr. Erhard Bell Failure to Diagnos and Treat Cancer after being advised of another diagnosis of a tumor in my mouth Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Doctors: Dr. Erhard Bell Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 26 2017
FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Empire FacilitiesFront Street Facilities non pay, slow pay, unresponsive, unprofessional Bohemia New York Author: Park City, Utah Property Management: FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Bohemia, New York

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
walmart store walmartmoneycard.com I purchased a prepaid walmart money card at the walmart on carslile ne in albuquerque nm. i was sent a card in the mail after many attempts to get card activated i have not been able to use the card can not speak with customer service went to the store customer service and was told that they could not help i am frustrated with this kind of service, i have to make a payment to my college loan with card and can not use this please help! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: walmartmoneycard.com Albuquerque,

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 26 2017
DermaFolia Did not order repeat deliveries. Thought I was trying a sample. Was billed full amount for 2 months of 94.52 San Diego California Author: The Hills, Texas Skin Care: DermaFolia San Diego, California

Home Depot HORRENDOUS INSTALL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Daytona Beach FLORIDA
Author: ormond beach, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot of Daytona Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
Diversity. Of The Minds Radio Network A Scam Carolyn W. Ballard, Billy Ballard, T Heart Sinatra, Blazing Heat Radio Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Scam Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas DJ Services: Diversity. Of The Minds Radio NetworkA Scam Houston , Texas

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Ripoff Report REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage Commitment To 100% Customer Satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. White Glove Moving and Storage employees will go above and beyond the client's expectation in the pursuit of excellence with every move - Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with White Glove Moving & Storage. Bayonne New Jersey, New York, New York, Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Moving Companies: Ripoff Report REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage Commitment To 100% Customer Satisfaction Bayonne Bayonne New Jersey, New York, New York, Nationwide, New Jersey

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 26 2017
Skinny renewal Lush Shores LLC Provefaceeserum I order a trail size Garcinia pills next thing I know I am charged $98.66 recurring every month Cottonwood Utah Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Skinny renewal Internet

Jun 26 2017
Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Over powering control freak Bunclody Ireland I agree a total dumba#$! Author: wexford, Other Sales People: Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Wexford, Ireland

Jun 26 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies on a product that doesn't work at all much less as they advertise......Bottm line they deliberately instruct you to keep trying lavestra in efforts to run out the trial period to abort your return of purchase price. This product DOES NOT WORK and it should not be used to scam people out of their hardearned monies.......p/s I found out from my borther afterwards that he to had tried lavestra and NOTHING resulted IT DID NOT WORK for him either...He said if he knew I was going to bs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies .... New york New York Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen New york, New York

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Rampage Academy Took money out of my account without my permission. I live in Pennsylvania. There's no Rampage Fitness in my area. Laguna Hills California Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Rampage Academy Laguna Hills, California