Your Search | creditreport.com, mni credit report

1, Report #1197058

Dec 22 2014
ivory pro sent me a free trial then proceeded to take money out my account without my knowledge las vegas NV888.566.2979 Nationwide Author: fife scotland, Other Credit & Debt Services: ivory pro Nationwide

Dec 22 2014
180fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Assurance. 180 Fusion’s executive team, employees committed to customer satisfaction. 180fusion’s dedication to client success, attention to client feedback drives focus on customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: 180fusion pledges continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Tiburon, California Consulting: 180 Fusion Los Angelea, Select State/Province

3, Report #1197011

Dec 22 2014
Musca Law REVIEW: Musca Law offers aggressive, experienced criminal defense representation to clients accused of & under investigation for all crimes in Florida. Musca Law consists of multiple attorneys with over 100 combined years experience. John Musca has perfect 10 Rating with AVVO, an independent lawyer rating service, for client satisfaction, peer reviews, & observance of highest ethical standards. Musca Law recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service for commitment to supreme client service and satisfaction demonstrated by track record of favorable case results & positive reviews from clients. Tallahassee, Gainesville, Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Cape Coral, Cocoa, Daytona Beach, West Palm Beach, Statewide
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Musca Law | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Musca Law offers criminal defense legal representation to clients accused of crimes or merely investigated for wrongdoing or criminal activity in Florida. Musca Law handles all criminal matters, including traffic cases, misdemeanors, serious felonies, murder, theft, DUI, sex crimes cases. Musca Law consists of multiple attorneys with over 100 combined years experience. Naples, Florida

4, Report #1197046

Dec 22 2014
Always On Vacation Refused to pay rental fee collected through their booking system. I have e-mailed and program confirmation of credit card payment received. San Ramon California Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Lodging: Always On Vacation San Ramon, California

5, Report #1197040

Dec 22 2014
United Merchant Processing Association They set me up with a machine..then afterwards i canceled within 2 days. Author: mount union, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: United Merchant Processing Association Palmyra, Pennsylvania

Dec 22 2014
Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge DEAD BEAT FATHER ripoff Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Dead Beat Dads: Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge Indianapolis, Indiana

7, Report #1196925

Dec 21 2014
Sony Pictures movie The Interview  | Ripoff Report Founder Ed Magedson Editorial comment on the controversy over Sony Pictures movie The Interview.  You have to “fight for your freedom of speech” ..Let Freedom Ring  Author: Tempe, Arizona Theaters: Sony Pictures movie The Interview | Ripoff Report Founder Ed Magedson Editorial comment on the controversy over Sony Pictures movie The Interview. Culver City , California

8, Report #1196926

Dec 21 2014
installment loan/ paypower Loans same day someone called and said i was approve for a 3000 loan but i had to pay 180 for insurance thur paypower than another 210 for wiring the mobey than blocked our number clearwater flordia on the website Internet Author: salem, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: installment loan/ paypower Internet

9, Report #1196908

Dec 21 2014
ecr software Jesse Dyer, Jessie Kaur, Pete Catoe ECRS Catapult keeps freezing during credit and cash transactions. Company fails to honor contract; rude customer service. Boone North Carolina Author: New York, New York Grocery Stores: ecr software Boone, North Carolina

10, Report #1196910

Dec 21 2014
Credit Karma Credit Karma is a chutzpah vendor and fraud. Internet Author: New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet

11, Report #1196873

Dec 21 2014
national brokers of america I bought unitedhealthcare silver compass medical insurance from them through government market place on 12/10/2014 and have never received medical card or policy. I cannot get an answer why? I have paid my first month premium. I feel I have been scammed. do I need to stop payment on my credit card? Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Consumer Services: national brokers of america Nationwide

12, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

13, Report #1196852

Dec 20 2014
Got All Auto Parts REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts commitment to customer satisfaction. Entire team at Got All Auto Parts dedicated to mission of growing used auto parts industry through innovation, technology, & sharing success while giving customers access to many values of Guaranteed Auto Parts. Got All Auto Parts saves vehicle owners money on costly vehicle repairs. Offering 2 year warranty with replacement or complete hassle free refund with over 27 years years of experience and great customer care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Got All Auto Parts sells used auto parts. Customers save on expensive car repairs. Offering factory original parts which helps save the environment. Bay City, Michigan

14, Report #1196837

Dec 20 2014
Americredit G.M.A.C Ally Fraudlent Amounts Posted Violates Laws Pertaining To Credit Terms Arlington Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Car Financing: Americredit Arlington, Texas

15, Report #1196836

Dec 20 2014
Harley Davidson Motor Credit Eaglemark Bank Beware! HDMC Will Pad the Amount of Debt You Owe! Carson City, Nevada Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Motorcycles: Harley Davidson Motor Credit Nationwide

16, Report #1196814

Dec 20 2014
Hartford Scientific Lenvi Wrinkle Repair, Lenvi eye cream Beware of Lenvi free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Marietta, Georgia Internet Beware of Lenvi skincare free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Internet Author: San Diego , California Credit Card Fraud: Hartford Scientific Internet

17, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York

18, Report #1196757

Dec 20 2014
Payment Systems Corp Scammed me into an additional contract with LFG when not neccessary. Los Angeles California Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

19, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

20, Report #1196741

Dec 20 2014
Bowman,Heintz,Boscia and Vician this company started collection proceedings for a past due credit card which had a 300 limit by the time they contacted me it wa over a thousand dollars. Merriville Indiana Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Bowman,Heintz,Boscia and Vician Merriville, Indiana

21, Report #1196713

Dec 20 2014
GLD MTSCORE Took $1.00 + $28.95 (11/18/2014), ----- $29.95(12/18/2014) from my bank, without O.K. U.S. based Nationwide Author: Westminster, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MTSCORE Nationwide

22, Report #1196705

Dec 20 2014
upclk Fraud on the internet trying to charge my credit card for services I had not bought Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Internet Fraud: upclk Internet

23, Report #1196693

Dec 20 2014
Premier Cancun Vacation / dream vacation week Telemarketing Scam / Credit Card Fraud Internet, selling a package completely different with what they said Cancun Mexico Author: Austin, Texas Travel Agencies: PremierCancunVacation Nationwide

24, Report #1196690

Dec 19 2014
S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Took payment immediately from credit card and never sent product purchased. They will NOT answer phone or e-mails, totally a rip off. ? Florida Author: Nacogdoches , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Internet

25, Report #1196677

Dec 19 2014
Enterprise Rent A Car Enterprise Unauthorized Charge to Credit Card SAINT LOUIS Missouri Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Car Rentals: Enterprise Rent A Car SAINT LOUIS, Missouri