Your Search | crescent tire & auto

02:41 PM no ways to cancel auto payment MIAMI BEACH Florida
Author: Casselberry, Florida Infomercials: Florida

Oct 25 2016
321 Loans/ Helping America Group They were to settle my debit and pay them off, 321 lend them the money and I was paying them back for Helping America Group. Pompano Beach, Florida Florida Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: 321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Coastal Tool Supply ordered tool over 70 days ago; keep promising they will ship but never happens Seattle Washington Author: Milford, Nebraska Auto Parts: Coastal Tool Supply Seattle, Washington

Oct 25 2016
Q Auto Transport Damaged My Car - Refuses to take Responcibility. Blocked my phone number. Dania Beach FL Author: Dania Beach, Florida Auto Transporters: Q Auto Transport Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Complete hydraulics sales and services Complete hydraulics ripoff. Franklin Indiana Author: Lowell, Ohio Auto Shipping Companies: Complete hydraulics sales and services Franklin, Indiana

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 24 2016
Johnny Londoff service advisor Dawn Reinerker Bad service poor communication Florissant Missouri Author: Stlouis, Missouri Auto Dealer Repairs: Johnny Londoff Florissant, Missouri

Oct 24 2016
Tricia carey and Ebay financial department Robbed me Oskaloosa Iowa Author: Hallstead, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Tricia carey Oskaloosa, Iowa

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 23 2016
J's auto sales Tried stealing 1500 dollars Bakersfield California Author: Delano, California Auto Dealers: J's auto sales Bakersfield, California

Oct 23 2016
Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Shady scammers that deserve a (((REDACTED))) Bethesda Maryland
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
David Wilson Toyota Bait and Switched ! las vegas Nevada Sounds like fraud to me Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: David Wilson Toyota las vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2016
Coral Springs Auto Mall Exploitation of Customer Fears Coral Springs Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Coral Springs Auto Mall Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai They have been giving me financial and mental torment for last 3 years with my leased vehicle. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealer Repairs: Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 22 2016
AGERO AGERO MEDFORD Massachusetts Author: Washington Auto Clubs: AGERO/QUEST Medford, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
Prime auto group Deceptive scumbag dealership Moosic Pennsylvania Author: Wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Prime auto group Internet

Auto City of Charlotte Rip Off Charlotte North Carolina
Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto City of Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
Camaro Daves David Wynne Ashlee Wynne BEWARE! Firestone Colorado Author: julesburg, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Camaro Daves Firestone, Colorado

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Fred Fincher Motors Deceptive Trade Practices - Buyer Beware Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Houston, Texas