CRESCENT TIRE & AUTO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Crescent Tire & Auto
There may be more specific results for "Crescent Tire & Auto"
For more specific results for "Crescent Tire & Auto"
Showing 1-25 of 66,363 Found Reports For more specific results for "Crescent Tire & Auto"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Revel Enterprises Inc ordered 4 Dodge logo rubber mats for my truck on 5/19/17 still have not recieved them Florida Author: Lakeview, California Auto Parts: Revel Enterprises Inc Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Mosby's Towing SCAM Company-BEWARE!! Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Towing: Mosby's Towing Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
DEALTIME AUTO SALES ROBERT ECTOR I WAS MISTREATED AND WAS NOT LISTENED TO AS MY CAR NEEDED SOME REPAIRS ROBERT KEPT PUTTING MY CAR REPAIRS OFF UNTILL THE WARRANTY EXPIRED AND RELOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB SITE WITHIN THE COMPANY. ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: DEALTIME AUTO SALES ORLANDO, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Route 66 Requested testing is irrelevent and unreasonable. Mountain Home Nationwide Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Warranty: Route 66 Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Parts Geek LLC Partsgeek.com Junk parts, Rude and liars, Stay away it's bad news Marlton New Jersey
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Parts: Parts Geek LLC Marlton, New Jersey

Jun 25 2017
Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Trinity Auto junk,scam, rip off, trinity auto, beaver dam, religious shyster Beaver Dam Wisconsin Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

Jun 25 2017
American Tow Forcw Inc. Tow Force Predatory towing, scamming, deceptive, avoiding taxes Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Forcw Inc. Pinellas Park , Florida

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Innovate auto finance Innovate loan servicing Cheated me out of my over payment on loan payoff Fort Worth Texas Wrong...Dead Wrong Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Loans: Innovate auto finance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Carnes motor Co Liz, Lois, and someone who lied about his name being Brian and nephew of the owner Attempted kidnapping of Minor and Repossession South Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes motor Co South Houston, Texas

Jun 25 2017
LKQ Corporation Horrible customer service Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Parts: LKQ Corporation Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2017
giveaway autos the company are liars and con men St pete florida Author: MASCOTTE, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: giveaway autos Florida

VipMotoz Venon Inc. ,JUNK LIGHTS,NO WARRANTY Walnut Hill California
Author: Tyler, Texas Auto Parts: VipMotoz Internet

Jun 24 2017
AutoZone Brownfield Amanda Pesina Poor Poor Manager would not return my money on defective product. Brownfield Texas Author: brownfield, Texas Auto Parts: AutoZone Brownfield Brownfield, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Endurance extended warranty Endurance Completely ripped me off didnt pay for for nothing . I had an engine problem they requested for the shop to tear down the whole motor which was an additional 1300 part was supposed to be covered nut they refused to pay for it . Currently pursuing them in court . The Chevrolet dealership informed me that this is the worst Warranty company they have ever dealt with and they did not all claims every claim they have had in the past this company has denied Internet Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Warranty: Endurance extended warranty Internet

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Beth's Tire Service Bad Tire Shop In Bremerton WA Bremerton Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Tire shops: Beth's Tire Service Bremerton , Washington

Jun 24 2017
Fixd app Fixdapp Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Fixd app Internet

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 24 2017
Elite Motors Mundelin John BarberaJP 5HR COMMUTE FOR LIES,UPSELL,AND THE RUNAROUND Mundelin Illinois
Author: Alton, Illinois Auto Dealers: Elite Motors Mundelin Mundelin, Illinois

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 23 2017
City World Toyota Dayden Carr Robert the Manger Let a mother of three loose a car lease to a bait and switch Bronx New York Author: Sayville, New York Auto Dealers: City World Toyota Bronx, New York

Jun 23 2017
The Parts Farm LLC Rob Bowen Once funds are collected, your needs no longer matter. lyons Georgia Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Parts: The Parts Farm LLC lyons, Georgia