Your Search | criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org
There may be more reports for "criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org"

Aug 26 2016
AT&T STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Lanset Communications or Hostik Dedicated Servers Hostic is a scam and they will not let you cancel. Beware!! Lancet and Hostic they operate under two names. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Web Hosting: Lanset Communications Hostik Dedicated Servers Sacramento, California

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Contractor and Project Management Solutions, LLC CPM Theresa Bradner Chris Bradner Delinquent Never paid Dishonest Will not return phone calls after work is done Hoewll Michigan Author: Burtonsville, Maryland Maintenance Companies: Contractor and Project Management Solutions, LLC Hoewll, Michigan

Aug 26 2016
Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing I signed up for a free basement check-up at a home show. I cancelled, but the calls won't stop. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Work at Home: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capellan is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Internet

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 26 2016
Jones beigel Diange, email , the andersons Meet at airport,air money,meet in open spot Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: New York Internet Service Providers: Jones beigel Internet

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Alex Mateo is about to fix the issues we had before Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Drive time and Bridgecrest Ripped Off, Crappy Repairs, Horrible Customer Service and Worse Consumer Affairs at Corporate Mesa, Arizona Nationwide
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive time and Bridgecrest Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Immaculate Interiors jason harley Did a horrible job painting or home and refused to show up and fix it and wont refund, has failed to follow thru on numerous promises Denver Colorado
Author: aurora, Colorado Paint & Wallpaper: Immaculate Interiors Colorado

Aug 26 2016
Janus Options Insider Hacked my account, set it on a robot trades to drain my balance company office is in UK Internet
Author: PITTSBURG, California Brokerage Companies: Janus Options Internet

Aug 26 2016
Graphtec America Inc. A complete and total ripoff, Purchased ce6000 equipment and software doesnt work and tech support is a joke! Irvine California Author: Marietta, Georgia Electronic Manufacturers: Graphtec America Inc. Irvine, California

Aug 25 2016
giftcards.com That is Fraud company, giftcard.com they making most money to steal the money from the customers , never tell them to check the ballance , you never able to activate you gift card by phone, not possible to check the ballance on your card on website fraud company Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: giftcards.com Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Mdjunction.com Banning, without reason. Why? I have no idea. Insulted. Why is this Allowed to Happen? Scottsdale Arizona Author: sydney, Washington Clubs & Organizations: Mdjunction.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
The Vines at Riverpark Attempted Wrongful Withholding of Deposit Oxnard California
Robert has not grasped my point Author: Camarillo, California Housing Rentals: The Vines at Riverpark Oxnard, California

Aug 25 2016
Currency Capital Currency Capital Equipment leasing & Financing Currency Capital is a Rip Off Company, Stay away Los Angeles California Author: Agoura Hills, California Loans: Currency Capital Los Angeles, California

Aug 25 2016
Team Funding Solutions Team Funding Solutions is a rip off company Austin California Author: Agoura Hills, California Commerical Lending Firm: Team Funding Solutions Austin, California

Aug 25 2016
Park La Brea THE PLACE IS BEYOND HORRIBLE Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Owner Associations: Park La Brea Los Angeles, California