Your Search | criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org
There may be more reports for "criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org"

Dec 02 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is commited to 100% client staisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 02 2016
Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Also Vi @UHI Cosmetics Nicole told me NOT to return the products like it says on the receipt but to wait to hear from her after she has spoken to the manager at the ADORE store in west count shopping mall in St. Louis, MO 63131 Miami Beach Florida Author: Manchester, Missouri Questionable Activities: Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Miami Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Loandepot Loandpeot is a big scam to collect appraisal money Dearborn Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Mortgage Brokers: Loandepot Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Dec 02 2016
Paxum ewallet Scam claim my money would be sent to my credit in 7 days but will not respond to any email money is still not referred. Canada Internet Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Paxum Internet

Dec 02 2016
FACEBOOK Facebook is now refusing to allow ANY Christian material to be posted. Unknown Internet Nope... Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Internet: FACEBOOK Internet

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Diamante Cabo San Lucas If you read or hear anything negative about this Company, Believe it! Stay away from them. Cabo San Lucas Mexico Wow! Take a look at what's really going on here! Author: Eugene, Oregon Liars: Diamante Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas,

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Turnkey Auto omnisure Check is in the mail scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Mount Clare, West Virginia Auto Advertising Services: Turnkey Auto West Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
Lux Style Lux Style International Total ripoff company. All they want is your money Denmark Internet Author: New York Beauty Products: Lux Style Internet

Dec 02 2016
Gamestop Gamestop is a ripoff. Palm Springs Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Gamestop Palm Springs, Florida

Dec 02 2016
peter wolfing Ultimateclyer ultimate cyler is own by peter wolfing thou new to we Nigerians the site provide help by you registering with the sum of 12500 and then you get 50000naira immediately now the site have been off for more than 48hrs please we need your help on this Internet
Author: Lagos , Alabama Adult Web Site: peter wolfing Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
DAZ3d This company is a scam! Internet Author: Belmont, California Computer Graphics: DAZ3d Internet