Your Search | criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org
There may be more reports for "criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org"

1, Report #1319568

Jul 29 2016
RCA I recently bought a 7 inch tablet from RCA at Walmart for my autistic daughter on her birthday.  Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

2, Report #1319565

Jul 29 2016
Bimbo Bakeries Saralee, Thomas, Entemans. Buying a route from Bimbo Bakeries is a scam. Memphis,Tn Tennessee Author: Munford, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Bimbo Bakeries Tennessee

3, Report #1319562

Jul 29 2016
CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Austin, TX 78734 Nationwide
Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Work at Home: CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman Nationwide

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

5, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

6, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida

7, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

8, Report #1319549

Jul 29 2016
VIP Auto Body & Collision CUSTOMERS BEWARE! 10 day job turns into 3 month + Nightmare! Coldwater Michigan Author: Coldwater, Michigan Auto Repair Service: VIP Auto Body & Collision Coldwater, Michigan

Jul 29 2016
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Patience is supposedly a virtue... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

10, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
MOBE Matt Lloyd and Catherine Deception Soho Suites at KLCC B1-28-8 NO.20 · Jalan Perak · Malaysia Author: Sewickley, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: MOBE Internet

13, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

14, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

15, Report #1319475

Jul 28 2016
Funked.com/Tzar Media Tzar Media Tsar Media FREE movies on internet is Total LIE & SCAM Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Media Outlets: Funked.com/Tzar Media Internet

Jul 28 2016
David Weinstein TRUSTED Business REVIEW: David Weinstein's commitment to increased customer satisfaction. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients.*UPDATE: David Weinstein and his company pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, and helps to increase customer satisfaction when doing business with a member business. David Weinstein is recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. False Compliant Author: new york, New York Doctors: David Weinstein TRUSTED Business Review: David Weinstein's Commitment to customer satisfaction. David Weinstein provides consulting services in the healthcare industry. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients. cherry hill, New Jersey

17, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

19, Report #1319465

Jul 28 2016
Keiser University transcript holding for money Daytona Beach Florida And Your Point Is? Author: Orange City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Keiser University Daytona Beach, Florida

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

22, Report #1319454

Jul 28 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Please repair your a/c products Compressor is overheating and it is Hot in this house Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, Georgia

23, Report #1319438

Jul 28 2016
CTL Corporation CTL MonitorsCTL Computers Warranty is a sham. Beaverton Oregon Author: Kihei, Hawaii Computer Dealers: CTL Corporation Beaverton , Oregon

24, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

25, Report #1319419

Jul 28 2016
Ackerman Security, Atlanta Customer Service? What is THAT, Jim Callahan? Atlanta Nationwide Author: sugar Hill, Georgia Home Security: Ackerman Security, Atlanta Nationwide