Your Search | criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org
There may be more reports for "criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "criminalrecords.us.org review: customer satisfaction is job #1 at criminalrecords.us.org"

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
American Management Services REVIEW: American Management Services, Inc. commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Always standing by work and commitment to client satisfaction. American Management Services always & unconditionally welcome opportunity to discuss, review, consider, understand any and all client issues or suggestions. American Management Services, Inc. always prepared to listen to clients and work in achieving 100% client satisfaction. Confident in client relationships and staff to reasonably adapt & respond to client circumstances. American Management Services, Inc, have worked with thousands of businesses across many different industry segments, proud of results and client satisfaction. Owners that chose to work with American Management Services, Inc. know they have access to not only assigned staff but all of senior management. American Management Services, Inc. believes is responsible in taking whatever steps are reasonable in creating 100% client satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: American Management Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Management Services' mission to increase profits, cash flow for small & mid-sized companies. 27 years in business, American Management Services employs over 120 full-time professionals, all seasoned executives, working in turnaround management, profit improvement, cash management, sales development, succession planning, & strategic management throughout the nation. Founder, George Cloutier graduated from H Orlando, Florida

Jul 31 2014
1-800 FLOWERS.COM Christopher G. McCann, President and CEO 1800FLOWERS.COM ALLOWS HIS EMPLOYEE TO ASSAULT HANDICAPPED WOMAN OVER NON-DELIVERY Carle Place, New York
Author: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland Work Place Bullies: 1800Flowers - 1-800 FLOWERS.COM Carle Place, New York

Jul 31 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to customer satisfaction! Offering a 100% buy-back guarantee, up-front market based pricing, a wide range of products from trusted government mints, refineries, suppliers from around the world, plus detailed market analysis, professional, experienced staff assisting clients with alternative asset investing questions.  U.S. Gold Bureau works with investors in building diversified, balanced precious metals, alternative asset portfolios, which assist clients feel confident in overall investing decisions. United States Gold Bureau receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.  A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Gold & Silver Investments: United States Gold Bureau | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% buy-back guarantee. United States Gold Bureau customer satisfaction, trust, integrity in all aspects of precious metals acquisition process. United States Gold Bureau's goal to always exceed customer’s expectations by assisting customer's in making better, more informed buying decisions. U.S. Gold Bureau’s philosophy has always been serving customers with emphasis on education, personal attention, & respect. Austin, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Ace marketing capital acquisitions Job offer that is not quite right Arlington Virginia Author: Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Ace marketing Arlington , Virginia

Jul 31 2014
apple one act 1...other temps partners professional pps global, global insight and aerotek the list goes on Apple one in Atlanta recruiters and or their clients need to communicate instead of treating a person like their an animal Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employment Services: apple one glendale, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Exxon Mobile Mobil 1, ExxonMobil Oil Corporation Mobil1 plastic containers deteriorate after less than 2 years. Exxon Mobile is not interested to hear about it. Fairfax, VA Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Oil Companies: Exxon Mobile Internet

Jul 31 2014
Miguel Morales M & M Landscaping; Presto Construction Took 1/2 payment up front, never came back to finish 1/2 the work. Took off with money !! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Landscaping: Miguel Morales San Antonio , Texas

Jul 31 2014
Level Group, LLC Glen Delarosa Glen Delarosa took my money but didn't finish the job. A year later and I am still waiting. Plainfield, Illinois Author: Wheaton, Illinois Landscaping: Level Group, LLC Plainfield, , Illinois

Jul 31 2014
Nationwide Bi-Weekly Administration This business doesn't even deserve 1 star. They lie to you and the customer service is very bad! Plus they take half of your mortgage as their fee and don't even tell you before! I thought they are from the lender because it came in the same envelope with It's a scam!! Xenia, OH 45385 Author: AVENTURA, Florida Loan Modification: Nationwide Bi-Weekly Administration Internet

Jul 31 2014
Keith Tanner Transmission Keith Tanner Only replace 1 part of transmission and did not rebuild , but charged $1400 with a six month warranty not the 12 month as advertised on Angies list and phone number listed inoperative to call to check up on repairs.When I called several colleges and other transmission shops I was informed of the process for that type of charge. When car brought in the OD light came on and I was informed by one mechanic that it was the transmission . Original repair was Sept.9 2014, problem arose July 15th a mere 10 months. Austell Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Keith Tanner Transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
ACS INCORPORATIOn Legal office collection dept . Call 1-347-571-9007btween MThru Friday 8 till 5pm u are ordered to pay 3467.00 before court charges will be filed against you. Within a 48 hour of the court notice entered avoid ruining you credit,we have your ss number an i acused me of owing money for a debt of 3267.78 and was threatened by court an to withdraw from my financial institution fro total due or face court ,credit reports damaging my credit an removal of my income. internet Nationwide Author: live oak, California Computer Mail Order: ACS INCORPORATIOn Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Off Lease Only Verified REVIEW: OffLeaseOnly Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Off Lease Only implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction, creating a process changes the way consumers buy cars. 100% dedicated to helping customers avoid stress usually associated car buying process. Off Lease Only recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.
Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: offleaseonly.com lakeworth, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Tronical GmbH / Tronical Components Losing everything because I did a good job, and a multi-million dollar company will get away with it. Hamburg, Germany California Author: Menifee, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tronical GmbH Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Lanterra Developments, Neptune 1, Neptune 2, WaterParkCity Shoddy workmanship, inferior condo developments, rushed developments Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Architects & Designers: Lanterra Developments Toronto, Ontario

Jul 30 2014
New England Surveillance Specialists, Inc ,Brian K. Davis Brian K. Davis defrauds clients and job applicants, his company is a criminal enterprise Ipswich Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Private Investigators: New England Surveillance Specialists, Inc Ipswich , Massachusetts

Jul 30 2014
Sears Sears started a home improvement job in March and my house is a mess the material are not the material the salesperson put in the computer I still have not received a writing contract from sear and they refuse to fix the mess in my home. I have deal with False advertising misleading and cheap material unfinished job. Garland Texas Author: Grand Praire, Texas Rental Stores: Sears Garland , Texas

Jul 30 2014
ihire.com ihiremarketing.com, ihiresalesperson.com Job Posting 30 days Old and Filled; Hiring Company Did Not Post Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Talent Scouts: ihire.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Young Masonry Les young jr Scam, took money didn't do job, won't answer calls Washington Michigan Author: Macomb, Michigan Landscaping: Young Masonry Washington, Michigan

Jul 30 2014
northcraft-painting contractor.com www.northcraft-painting-contractor.comwww.northcraft-deck-staining-services.comwww.northcraft-epoxy-floor-coating.com very sloppy deck staining job...very poor communication Illinois Author: naperville, Illinois Builders & Contractors: northcraft-painting contractor.com Illinois

Jul 30 2014
Fine Line Auto Salon Ryan Walker Poor service, incomplete job, rude agressive operator, ex-con North Bay Ontario Author: North Bay, Ontario Car Washes: Fine Line Auto Salon North Bay, Ontario

Jul 30 2014
Blue World Pools REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Jul 30 2014
1 Eleven Management Group O.G. and Associates OVER WORKED UNDER PAYED Rocky Hill Connecticut Author: South Glastonbury, Connecticut Work Place Bullies: 1 Eleven Management Group Rocky Hill, Connecticut

Jul 29 2014
Automotive Electronic Solutions 1554 Davis Creek CourtJacksonville, FL 32256Main 1-888-593-2261Fax (904) 680-5119 SWITCH AND BATE JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Automotive Electronic Solutions JACKSONVILLE , Florida

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide