Your Search | cross country bank, boca raton, fl

Jan 23 2017
PODS FRAUD with made up fees and would NOT pick up POD doe over 2 WEEKS 5585 Rio Vista Dr | Clearwater, FL 33760 Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Sqaurespace.com They took my website for no reason. They said i disputed but my bank say nothing like that Internet Author: palm bay, Florida Websites: Sqaurespace.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
HomeSure of America, Inc. HMS NationalCross Country Home Services Fraudulent denial of warranty claim Sunrise Florida Author: Clarksburg , Maryland Warranty Companies: HomeSure of America, Inc.

Jan 23 2017
freescore.es Amanda 23196293092 operatorSoshana manager claimed I signed up for their services and refuses to give me my money back from the last 4 months Tennesse and Baca raton Florida Internet Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: freescore.es Internet

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
comenity bank Haband comenity bank Haband comenity bank Haband This bank is a rip off Columbus Ohio columbus ohio Internet Question Author: miam gardens, Florida Consumer Services: comenity bank Haband Internet

Jan 23 2017
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. Charged me for Domain name registration, and it is already registered with Go Daddy Miami Beach Florida Author: Selah, Washington Internet: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. Miami Beach, FL ,

Jan 23 2017
Elio Motors Three wheeler that goes nowhere Outer space Internet Author: boca raton , Florida Motorcycles: Elio Motors Internet

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Nation 1 Electric - Boca Raton John Corelli, Owner. Dishonest, Unprofessional, Rip-off Boca Raton Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric - Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 22 2017
Revitayouth They took money from my bank I did not give consent for. St Petersburg Florida Author: MWC, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Revitayouth St Petersburg, Florida

Jan 21 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Not sure who this is but Trust US BANK TRUST3476 STATEVIEW BLVDFORT MILL, SC, 0 Lost home behind our back Demoines Iowa
Over Your Head Author: Medford , New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Demoines, Iowa

Jan 21 2017
Emporium Took money from my bank account but no merchandise Nationwide Response from Emporium Author: Tyler, Texas Video Stores: Emporium Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC318-321-8499LA Coin Bank Doghouse, Paid, Never received FaceBook Internet Author: sonora, California Credit Card Fraud: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style Lux International Sales I've received a 2nd reminder that payment is due on product I never ordered! Threatening legal action! https://luxstyleintl.com/pay Denmark Author: toronto, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style

Jan 20 2017
Town & Country Apartments Dee Urkewich Illegal Rent Action Granite City Illinois Town & Country Apartments Author: Granite City, Illinois Homeowner Associations: Town & Country Apartments Granite City, Illinois

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Shawn Eliovitz Brantford, Ontario, Canada, RBC Royal Bank, Tenants, Renting, Rental, Slumlord Brantford Ontario Update Author: Oklahoma Realtors: Shawn Eliovitz Brantford, Ontario

Jan 18 2017
Nutra Firm Rexburg Idaho Author: Cross Lanes, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Firm Rexburg, Idaho

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 17 2017
credit one bank hidden fees apearing , 100,s $ on account phantom purchases added last minute causing overlimit Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: credit one bank Internet

Jan 17 2017
THE DEALEM FL MIRACLE PANTIE I ORDERED THEIR PRODUCT ( MIRACLE PANTIE ) ON JANUARY 4TH 2017, AND $26.90 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON JANUARY 5, 2017 Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Fraud: THE DEALEM FL FL

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet