CROSS COUNTRY BANK, MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT, EMCC RECEIVABLES, APPLIED CARD BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cross Country Bank, Midland Credit Management, EMCC Receivables, Applied Card Bank
There may be more specific results for "Cross Country Bank, Midland Credit Management, EMCC Receivables, Applied Card Bank"
For more specific results for "Cross Country Bank, Midland Credit Management, EMCC Receivables, Applied Card Bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
Nationwide Housing Corporation Doesn't Care About You Or Me New Hope Minnesota Author: Caledonia, Minnesota Property Management: Nationwide Housing Corporation New Hope, Minnesota

Sep 19 2017
Just Credit Solutions USA David Miguel Robles Sr.David Robles Jr Just Credit Solutions USA Is A RipOff! Paid Upfront Fees And Did Not Do The Work! west covina California Author: walnut creek, California Credit & Debt Services: Just Credit Solutions USA west covina, California

Sep 19 2017
BIODERM RX Eye RenewBioDern When ordering a free trial, they took my credit card information and invoiced me without authorization. Internet Author: Brampton, Ohio Skin Care: BIODERM RX Internet

Sep 19 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Cream charged me $400.00 on my credit card for a Free Trial beauty cream sample. I paid $8.90 for the shippping and handling. They would not refund my $400. charge because I didn't respond within the 14 day period to cancel. Las Vegas Nevada Author: LaHabra, California Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Cream Ls Vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Miskincream Total ripoff, advertise a sample of product, then once they have your credit card automatically charge you credit card for future orders you did not order? Sample arrived beyond the 14 days so there is no way you can cancel even if you knew their cancellation policy.  California Internet Author: Moyock, North Carolina Skin Care: Miskincream Internet

Sep 19 2017
slingshot trader stansberry repeatedly billed credit card after I cancelled on several occasions Author: brenham, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: slingshot trader Internet

Sep 19 2017
eye & wrinkle couture a survey on computer & won free wrinkle & eye couture all i had to do is pay postage & handling they took that out of my bank account meanwhile i went to florida daughter having baby came back with samanilla poseining got out of hospital got bank statement which they took $98 & $89 i did not sign any contract & i got samples for all that money never received any more products santa ana California Author: simpson, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: eye & wrinkle couture santa ana, California

Sep 19 2017
Shirley Vaine: The Jekyll & Hyde of Real Estate and Property Management Poway California Author: Eugene, Oregon Real Estate Services: Shirley Vaine Poway, California

Sep 19 2017
Bloombeautiful offered free sample, but pay postage - then has started taking 38 dollars without content from my bank Internet Author: Simorre, Alabama Beauty Salons: Skin Care: Bloombeautiful Internet

Sep 19 2017
Projectordudes.com I order a porjector. Never got it. After 5 weeks was told they hadn't ordered it and was promised a refund. After 9 moths and a dozen emails I'm still waiting for refund. 1142 W. 15th Street, North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Howell, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Projectordudes.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 19 2017
Natural Health Network-Trial Product name Truewell Health Company-Fibro Support Offered a discount trial of a dietary supplement - Fibro Support. They have continued to charge my credit card, after this trial. Lewiston New Mexico Author: San Antonio, Texas Alternative Health: Natural Health Network-Trial Lewiston, New Mexico

Sep 19 2017
Hydroluxe,,usa New Look Forever. And Shining Beauty They charged me from two different companies and I only ordered a sample from one. I receiv d only one sample. Then I was charged again for one of the companies, and probably would be charged again but I changed my card. Are they allowed to charge from two different companies when I ordered a sample from one? Besides, they did. It give me 30 days to try the sample before charging me again. Internet Author: Bathurst, New Brunswick Credit Card Fraud: Hydroluxe,,usa Internet

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 19 2017
Serrano Development Group ,owned by Daniel Mahoney, Jason Tolleson, Donald Kaplan, HoA Property Management Fleecing First Time Home Owners - Breaching Fiduciary Duty Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Real Estate Services: Serrano Development Group Glendale, California

Sep 18 2017
amora coffee i ordered coffee from amora coffee through an advertisement on amazon and it was delivered but i was chocked to see today that they deducted $68.38 from my account without my concern and without informing me. i want to know the reason for the dedduction. lenoir Maine Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: amora coffee lenoir, Maine

Sep 18 2017
ROK7LLC charged my debit card without my authorization lakeland Florida Author: SANTA MARIA, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ROK7LLC lakeland, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Envie. cream I ordered a free sample and now my credit card has been billed over $200 Internet Author: Fairlawn, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Envied cream Internet

Sep 18 2017
saleguru I purchased a flat iron from Intstagram the money came out of my bank but recieved no merchandise Internet
Author: Candia, New Hampshire Beauty Products: saleguru Internet

Sep 18 2017
LinkShe.com Dingchang Deng, phone # 001-213-985-10522 False advertisement - Will Steal Your Money Nationwide Author: Orange Park, Florida Cross-Border Scams: LinkShe.com Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
hotelclick.com booking hotels, dates not available twice. Hotelsclick.com charged my credit card both times Internet Author: Naples, Florida Lodging: hotelclick.com Internet

Sep 18 2017
Home Depot Credit Services Received a $5000.00 overpayment and will not return my money. I owe only a total of 166.00!!! Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Roseville, California Credit Services: Home Depot Credit Services Nationwide

HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
Avant Credit Avant Loans Loan with 35% INTREAST Rate, Chicago Illinois Author: Ramah, New Mexico Attorney Generals: Avant Credit Chicago, Illinois