CROSS COUNTRY BANK BOCA RATON, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cross Country Bank Boca Raton, FL
There may be more specific results for "Cross Country Bank Boca Raton, FL"
For more specific results for "Cross Country Bank Boca Raton, FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Regions Bank Rip-offs, thieves, con artists Birmingham Alabama Author: Dothan, Alabama Financial Services: Regions Bank Birmingham, Alabama

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Sent me a bottle of Complete CDC I did not order . I do not want Doral, Fl. Florida Author: Checotah,, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Doral, Fl.,

Oct 17 2017
Secure Investment Lending LLC1485 International Parkway Suite 1031Lake Mary, FL 32746 Truth In Lending default on agreement lack of full disclosure, Truth In Lending default of agreement performance, Conspiracy to Commit Fraud in the Factum, Predatory Lending, Predatory Service, Tortious Interference, TILA Violations, FDCPA Violations, RESPA Violations Lake Mary Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Loans: Secure Investment Lending LLC Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
NORTHERN SERVICE GROUP They were asking me to pay $455.00 right away to avoid go to court deerfield beach florida Author: deerfield beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NORTHERN SERVICE GROUP , FL

Oct 17 2017
complete cbd herbal drops complete aqp/rt fulfillment p.o.box 228870 doral florida sent me products i didnt order and now who do i contact for refund when they give no info on who to contact for return doral florida florida Author: SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: complete cbd herbal drops doral florida, FL

Oct 17 2017
A'Lasche Cream Offer Is A Rip-Off Saint Petersburg FL Author: Hauser, Idaho Beauty Products: A'Lasche Internet

Oct 17 2017
IDNS dba Internet Domain Name Services Repeatedly sends phony domain renewal invoices Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Services: IDNS dba Internet Domain Name Services Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL tHEY TOOK $89.73 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER OR WEB ADDRESS. Internet Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Skin Care: SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL Internet

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
American Gun Club I order t shirt and stickers, they withdrew the funds from my account same day, still no shirt or stickers Tampa Florida Author: Sutherlin, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: American Gun Club Tampa, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab AKA Keeyana Castellani Marijuana clones cannabis plants teens AKA StrainBank AKA eMarijuanaClones.com MarijuanaClonesLosAngeles.com MarijuanaPlantsOnline.com bmmeUSC@gmail.com StrainBank Ripped me Off Hermaphrodite plants, then Gave me Broad mites on replacement Strain Bank Scammed me San Diego Internet
Author: Riverside, California Drug Dealers: StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab Internet

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Oasisgroup83@Nv ,shown on bank acct; boxes show Distributed by Avanti Skin Renewal & avantirenewal.com Charged $89.97 to credit card for trial items shipment 1607 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo shipment New York 14212 Author: Great Falls, Montana Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Internet

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Revival Beauty PO Box 41542St. Petersburg, FL 33743 Scam Can't stop shipments and billing. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sanford, North Carolina Skin Care: Revival Beauty St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Sears Auto Center Sears Holding, Sears and Roebuck Ruined my car and stole my tools Boca Rtaon Florida
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Sears Auto Center Boca Rtaon, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Cheryl sanor I ordered the free trial. My account was hacked to the tune of 200$ before I knew it bank wants me to file police report. I wanted chance to get money back. Can't seem to locate them Dermagentix california Author: Lordstown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Cheryl sanor Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide