CROSS COUNTRY BANK BOCA RATON, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cross Country Bank Boca Raton, FL
There may be more specific results for "Cross Country Bank Boca Raton, FL"
For more specific results for "Cross Country Bank Boca Raton, FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Fake Microsoft it -18883897614, Scam, bank probably saved my rear end, hacking scam Internet
Author: Cumming, Georgia Computer Help Desk: Fake Microsoft it (18883897614) Internet

Apr 26 2017
Main St. Credit Serv. LLC None Tried to access my bank acct. with home mortgage loan service that is severely FRAUDULENT!!! Costa Mesa, CA Costa Mesa, CA- Author: Turtlecreek, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Main St. Credit Serv. LLC Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK Rip off, CROOKS, horrible service Texas Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: USAA Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Web.com Continued charging my Bank Account 4 months after I cancelled service and still charging me. Nationwide Author: Fairhope, Alabama Small Business Services: Web.com Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
MOVE WHEELS BRIAN CAMPBELL change in cost $925 to $1400then a call today wants another 75 bucks. GREEN COVE SPRINGS FL 32043 Florida
Author: FARMINGTON, New Mexico Auto Shipping Companies: MOVE WHEELS GREEN COVE SPRINGS FL 32043 , Florida

Apr 26 2017
Clickinks.com Horrible Ink! Horrible company! 107 Commerce Street, Lake Mary, FL 32746-6206, USA Internet Author: Woodbury, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Clickinks.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
Solymar Green Coffee aka PNGREENCOF weight loss scam, drug scam, garcinia cambogia possibly Fort Lauderdale FL Internet, possibly FL Author: Florida Weightloss Programs: Solymar Green Coffee Internet

Apr 26 2017
Bina Fink or Bina Kohl Bina is a Thief and Con Artist!! All over Florida FLorida Author: Miami, Florida Employees: Bina Fink or Bina Kohl FL

Apr 25 2017
First Data Global Leasing First Data Merchant Services, First Data, Northern Payment Systems First Data Global Leasing (FDGL) Refusing to Release Merchant from Lease Agreement Coral Springs, FL Nationwide Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
ROK7 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $39.99 ON MY CREDIT CARD FLORIDA Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ROK7 FL

Apr 25 2017
Cash advance Threats to file changes against me for loans I didn't receive. Threats to close bank accounts and blacklist my name for getting any jobs. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorney Generals: Cash advance Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Bank of america rather send your account into the fore closing department besides start the home loan modification your only protection is to file for bankruptcy protection cause they can't be trusted Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group Warburg Investment & Capital group from Canada , Warburg Dillon, Hing Lam law, Jun li, Barrister Zhong Ying, Yanchang Petroleum, BANK FRAUD - BUSINESS FRAUD-CASHIER'S CHECK FRAUD CHINA - CANADA CHINA - CANADA Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group

Apr 24 2017
The Country Club Directory Alan Complete Fraud New York New York Author: Millbrae, California Better Business Bureau: The Country Club Directory Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Chase JP Morgan ChaseJPMORGANJPMORGAN CHASEJP MORGAN CHASE bank stole money check endorse fdic slidell louisiana chase fp morgan Slidell Louisiana Grow Up Author: Slidell, Louisiana Banks: Chase JP Morgan Slidell, Louisiana

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
paintinghere.com paintinghere.org, nonprints.com, paintingandframe.com Bank of China Scammer Xiamen Internet Author: London, Alabama Artist Galleries: paintinghere.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Victoria FRAUD!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Key West Florida Author: Marysville , Michigan Beauty Products: Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Key West, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Broad Financial LLC Jeff Astor, Madison Trust Checkbook IRA Ponzi Scheme Scam with Broad Financial LLC, Madison Trust Company Monsey New York Author: Jackson, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Broad Financial LLC Monsey, New York