Your Search | cross country bank boca raton, fl

Feb 13 2016
First Premier Bank First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card The worst credit card I've ever had South Dakota Just Curious Author: Oakland, California Banks: First Premier Bank South Dakota

Feb 13 2016
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX Refused to Refund or Provide Credit for Air Force BMT Family San Antonio Texas So..... Author: Lexington, South Carolina Hotel: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lackland AFB San Antonio, Texas

Feb 13 2016
Credit One Bank Changed Due Date Las Vegas NV Author: Naples, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Internet

Feb 13 2016
Walmart Money Card Greendot, GE Bank Card Blocked after Walmart Moneycard received my federal tax refund Pasadena California Author: Avondale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Money Card Pasadena, California

Feb 12 2016
LVNV FUNDING LLC Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc They are trying to scam me in the amount of 3375. 00 saying I owe sears national bank this money Boston Massachusetts Author: Brockton , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: LVNV FUNDING LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
TD Bank Horrible customer service or concern So answer this... Author: albany, New York Credit & Debt Services: TD Bank

Feb 12 2016
caracells Tropical Automotive Wholesale Group Ripoff on eBay Pompano Beach FL Stupid! Author: North Haven, Connecticut Auto Dealers: caracells Pompano Beach, FL,

Feb 12 2016
Orange Lake Country Club IHGHoliday INN Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scam, Sales Tatics, False information, misleading sales tactics, No refund stated, FRAUD Kissimmee Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Hotel: Orange Lake Country Club Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Manoj Rajayah (CEO)manoj@globaltourandtravel.usJennifer Rodriguez (HR)jennifer@globaltourandtravel.usAlex (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.usChris (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.us Manoj Rajayah, Jennifer Rodriguez, Alex and Chris! GTT - Global Tour and Travel USA F* S* of YOU ALL! F* LIERS! F* FAKE! F* B*! YOU OWE TO PAY US OUR SALARY F* S* OF YOU ALL! 100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando Florida Internet Author: Tagbilaran City, Travel Services: Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Internet

Feb 11 2016
Vote Exchange I paid them with my bank card which they withdrew and never recieved my votes Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Internet Services: Vote Exchange Internet

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Another possibility... Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Cross Restorations Scott Mallory Resoration Ripoff Danielsville Georgia Author: Commerce, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Cross Restorations Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Diamond Cargo Warranty is a lie. Won't return email. Sell across the country. Have to return trailer to them for warranty. No paperwork given of warranty at purchase Douglas Georgia Author: Wentzville, Missouri Trailers: Diamond Cargo Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Petland of Largo, FL Petland of Largo Sold us a dog with Parvo Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland of Largo, FL Largo, Florida

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Alphawear Fitness Gamesellerpros, Albert Arcuri, albert@alphawearfitness.com, support@alphawearfitness.com Known Scammer Albert Arcuri - File Your Consumer Fraud Report Orlando FL Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sales People: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Nice try Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
Noble trucking LLC Stay away from these people if your looking to have your car transported BOCA RATON Florida Author: orchard park, New York Auto Shipping Companies: Noble trucking LLC BOCA RATON, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Penny deals.net Penny's deals, penny deals, pennydeals.net, penny deal.net Order did NOT ARRIVE. The company will not respond. SCAM scam SCAM!! I have no idea!! Internet
Author: Sandy, Utah Cross-Border Scams: Penny deals.net Internet

Feb 08 2016
National Australia Bank (MLC) NAB have robbed me, destroyed my life and engaged in unconscionable, disgraceful, appalling, deceitful and deceptive conducts Australia Nationwide Author: Nationwide Banks: National Australia Bank (MLC) Nationwide