CROSS COUNTRY BANK MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cross Country Bank Midland Credit Management, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Cross Country Bank Midland Credit Management, Inc"
For more specific results for "Cross Country Bank Midland Credit Management, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
HP HEWLETT PACKARD HP TAKES MY CREDIT CARD AND DOES NOT REFUND ME Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Dealers: HP Internet

Jul 25 2017
Synchrony Bank Unhelpful, overcharging! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Marc Weber DDS Marc Weber Dentist,Marc Weber dds,Weber Dentist,Marc E. Weber If you have been to Marc Weber Dentist and his Dental practice, before you file a police report with the Red Bank Police. It's not Marc Weber dds but the new owners as of 2006, Poller and Marin also have complaints with the State Board of Dentistry vs Poller & Marin not Dr. Mariner and contact Marc Weber dds and he's there to help. Dr. Marc Weber has no the following judgments or malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Dental Services: Marc Weber DDS Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Global Travel Worldwide FRAUD Maitland Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Maitland, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Mid america Motorwworks Will tell you anything, take your credit information but not tell you they didn't order the parts. Effingham IL Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Parts: Mid america Motorwworks Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Procraigslist.com AKA Pro Craigslist AKA Craigslist Posting Service Continually charging my credit card without authorization and refused refund. Failed to deliver as promised. Jamaica New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Procraigslist.com Jamaica, New York

Jul 25 2017
Chapman Properties -very morally corrupt Meridian Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Property Management: Chapman Properties Meridian, Idaho

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 25 2017
Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company My lease is over two years ago. They keep on taking money from my account. The business was shut down in 2012. Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Schenectady, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Capital Credit Adjusters Claim I owe them money and threatening to take legal action if I don't respond in 2 days. No phone or address info. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Capital Credit Adjusters Internet

Jul 25 2017
TRS Limited LC & CCB Credit Services Fraudulent claim by TRS Limited LLC and collection Agency CCB Credit Services Springfield Illinois Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Liars: TRS Limited LC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Careglow 855-373-0966 Ripoff via credit card Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Skin Care: Careglow Internet

Jul 25 2017
Bank of America HSA accounts Failure to pay filed claims doesnt appear Internet Author: Eastport, Michigan Health Insurance: Bank of America HSA accounts Internet

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I was send a collection statement from this company without showing proof that i have been previously notify of existing debt. A debt that i dont owed or have since the product was sent back immediately once lesrning responsability if stay with product so it was returned my credit card was disputed and once investigation took place i was credicted the charge of 98.71. I never heard again of this debt till july 15 2017. Sherman oaks California Author: McDonough, Georgia Abusive Parents: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Chase Bank chase bank dragging feet, refuses to coopoerate with td bank, in a timely matter windermere Florida Response to Rebuttal Author: orlando, Florida Banks: Chase Bank windermere, Florida