CROSS COUNTRY BANK & TATE & KIRLIN ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cross country bank & tate & kirlin associates
There may be more specific results for "Cross country bank & tate & kirlin associates"
For more specific results for "Cross country bank & tate & kirlin associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL tHEY TOOK $89.73 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER OR WEB ADDRESS. Internet Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Skin Care: SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL Internet

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
American Gun Club I order t shirt and stickers, they withdrew the funds from my account same day, still no shirt or stickers Tampa Florida Author: Sutherlin, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: American Gun Club Tampa, Florida

Oct 16 2017
NR Associates Rude and sketchy The number showed up as Handford Ca Nationwide Author: Ontario, California Attorney Generals: NR Associates Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Emil Lippe, Jr. at Lippe & Associates The attorney who makes you lose everything and fight you for money you don't have! Dallas Texas Author: Allen, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Emil Lippe, Jr. Dallas, Texas

Oct 15 2017
StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab AKA Keeyana Castellani Marijuana clones cannabis plants teens AKA StrainBank AKA eMarijuanaClones.com MarijuanaClonesLosAngeles.com MarijuanaPlantsOnline.com bmmeUSC@gmail.com StrainBank Ripped me Off Hermaphrodite plants, then Gave me Broad mites on replacement Strain Bank Scammed me San Diego Internet
Author: Riverside, California Drug Dealers: StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab Internet

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Oasisgroup83@Nv ,shown on bank acct; boxes show Distributed by Avanti Skin Renewal & avantirenewal.com Charged $89.97 to credit card for trial items shipment 1607 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo shipment New York 14212 Author: Great Falls, Montana Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Internet

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Cheryl sanor I ordered the free trial. My account was hacked to the tune of 200$ before I knew it bank wants me to file police report. I wanted chance to get money back. Can't seem to locate them Dermagentix california Author: Lordstown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Cheryl sanor Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Credit One Bank Payment made and not postwed to account but shows as made from my other account! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2017
Rich Cosner Rich Cosner & Associates Rich Cosner OCRich Cosner & Associates RiversideRich Cosner & Associates OCPrudential California Realty Rancho Cucamonga Didn't pay for Cleaning Services provided to his Real Estate Broker Office, Closed that office and Re Open under different Name to avoid paying his vendors. Yorba Linda, California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Realtors: Rich Cosner Yorba Linda,, California

Oct 13 2017
Techprotect Bright star device protect I have had 750.00 removed from bank account since 2015 for 23.57 didn't realize till august of this year Alpharetta GA Author: Jonesvilly, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Techprotect , GA

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING FAKE ORDER FAKE EXPORTER FRAUDSTER FAKE LC FAKE BANK LETTER SCAMMER DO NOT DO BUSINESS UK Slander Author: BERLIN, Auto Dealers: PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING ,