Your Search | cs@aseasontravel.com
Approximately 367 Reports Found

Aug 31 2015
Vajinder Pal Singh (CTO CS Soft Solutions) One of The Fraud/Liar Person in India Chandigarh India Author: Chandigarh, Alabama Programmers: Vijender Pal Singh Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Collect Pros Called CS - Nicole - got no help or infformation. When ask to speak to supervisor-was hung up on. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Mooringsport, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Jul 30 2015
CARLO SCVEOLA & PARTNERS (CS&P Fiduciaire) ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Geneva Internet
Pending Discovery Request Author: Geneva, Other Legal Services: CARLO SCVEOLA & PARTNERS (CS&P Fiduciaire) Internet

Jun 30 2015
Fandango - Fandango Inc. Fandango Customer Support, Ticket Refund Policy - No CS Phone Support - Useless CS Los Angeles, California Nationwide Entitlement - Opinions, we all have them Author: boca raton, Florida Ticket Sales: Fandango Nationwide

Jun 19 2015
Climate Doctors Climate Doctors of BCSClimate Doctors of B/CS Failed to install correctly, Mechanical failure, Rude, Unprofessional, Damage done to home College Station Texas Author: Navasota, Texas Work at Home: Climate Doctors College Station, Texas

Jun 08 2015
emusic, com/₩ cs, ny Internet
Author: rosebud, Montana $$ REWARDS Offered: emusic, com/₩ cs, ny Internet

Apr 30 2015
VOIP YOUR WORLD cs@market-advantage.net Complete Fraud Internet Author: Mount Vernon, Illinois Computer Fraud: VOIP YOUR WORLD Internet

Apr 28 2015
Voip Your World cs@market-advantage.net It was April 7, my 72nd Birthday. Checking my bank account I noticed an unknown withdrawly from checking . Being on fixed income I started to investigate with my bank. Brookline New Hampshire Please File With Other Entities Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Internet Fraud: Voip Your Would Brookline, New Hampshire

Mar 26 2015
direct tv lied about discounts ending and rates going up a lot more then promised or agreed to El Segundo, cs Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: direct tv Nationwide

Mar 21 2015
Office Max Horrible CS, buy something and the extended warenties and then they act like you do not exist. Don't count on them doing anything for you , and don't count on good in home service. RIP OFF, and do not stand up to what they say or do. New Berlin Wisconsin Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Computer Manufactures: Office Max New Berlin, Wisconsin

11, Report #1207855

Feb 09 2015
Amazon.com -CS Rep Ren REFUSED TO CREDIT CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD MADE BY AMAZON>COM THAT THEY ACKNOWLEDGED WERE FRAUDULENT WorldWide from Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: Bremerton, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Nationwide

12, Report #1207427

Feb 07 2015
Direct Energy CS Direct Energy Doubled Electric Rate Chicago Nationwide Ptel Seems To Work Fine For Me Author: Prospect Heights, Illinois Electrical Services: Direct Energy Nationwide

13, Report #1199786

Jan 06 2015
http://www.asiancheaters.com/? Email: cs@Megactrs.COMWebsite: www.Megactrs.COMPhone: 866-460-6799http://www.asiancheaters.com/? When using the FREE CC age verification tool, and un-checking the sneaky attempts to sign you up for other sites, they still try and charge you $45! Lamar Entertainment Ltd, 27 FAIRHILLS AVENUE, DIPT Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Adult Web Site: http://www.asiancheaters.com/? Internet

14, Report #1198900

Jan 02 2015
nation star mortgage CS Called us a thief when we have been trying to pay the bill online and kept getting locked out Nationwide Author: New York Mortgage Companies: nation star mortgage Nationwide

15, Report #1196265

Dec 18 2014
ATV Galaxy, Mike in CS, fraudulent claims of warranty 16951 Armstrong Ave Irvine California We had a disagreement Author: Sebring, Florida Motorcycles: ATV Galaxy Irvine , California

Nov 18 2014
Interior Trade Furniture Interior Trade Enterprise, Inc.; CS Interior Trade Furniture Sale of DAMAGED and POOR QUALITY FURNITURE; DECEPTIVE description of products; POOR customer service Internet Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Interior Trade Furniture Internet

Nov 05 2014
NEVER ENDING LATE FEE CHARGES FROM THE HOME DEPOT CS rep would not remove late fees on my account. I told him that I paid in full in August 2014 but was charged late fees after final payment for 3 months; totaling $110.00 Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide So.. Author: Eastvale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The Home depo Citi Bank Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
VistaPrint Deceptive and illegal business practices. Poor CS. Internet Author: COEUR D ALENE, Idaho Printing & Copy Services: VistaPrint Internet

Oct 20 2014
Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Scammed Playa Ocotel, Guanacaste Costa Rica VLM Ripoff Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Toll Booth Cashiers: Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Guancaste, Select State/Province

Oct 14 2014
cs@trygarciniaadvanced.com They lied about it being a 14 day trial. they send you a months worth and you have to pay for it. santa ana california Author: stanchfield, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: cs@trygarciniaadvanced.com Select State/Province

Sep 29 2014
cs@trygarcinia advanced.com Dr. Oz garcinia cambogia advanced? the cleansepro came with the FREE trial order. Garcinia cambogia FREE trial is not free at all! Dr. Oz ripped me off! Internet Author: murchison, Texas Weightloss Programs: cs@trygarcinia advanced.com Internet

Sep 07 2014
cs@trygarciniaadvanced.com customer Service phone number(888)557-4730 Free trial, 30day supply, only pay shipping, hidden reoccuring monthly charges for $80+ dollars a month Santa Anna Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: cs@trygarciniaadvanced.com Internet

Aug 15 2014
Green Garcinia Pro Scammers!!! Hiding behind so called fine print! Beware! Internet Internet I'll play along Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Green Garcinia Pro Internet

Aug 01 2014
Tracfon Double the minutes card didn't work and Tracfone CS didn't return my call as they promised... still waiting Miami Florida Author: fort myers, Florida Telephone Companies: Tracfon Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Dermallure Back in June, I saw an ad on CNN for a free trial sample of Dermallure . The ad stated you received a free trial sample for only $4.95. The $4.95 was for shipping and handling. Exactly a month later, I received another shipment. I was floored. I thought I was receiving a free trial sample and if I liked the product, I could order more. The ad did not indicate you were signing up for monthly shipments. I could not believe my checking account was charged twice for two shipments. I spoke to CS rep Ashley yesterday (7-23-14) and was told I could not return the 6-13-14 shipment. I did receive a RMA number for the July shipment. I asked to speak to a manager and was told the manager was in a meeting and he would call me back. I am still waiting for that call back. Please send me a RMA for the June shipment. You ad is very deceiving and I feel like I have been ripped off. Not a good way to do business. Haslet Internet Author: Red Rock, Texas Eye Care: Dermallure Internet