CS@ASEASONTRAVEL.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cs@aseasontravel.com
There may be more specific results for "Cs@aseasontravel.com"
For more specific results for "Cs@aseasontravel.com"
Showing 1-25 of 397 Found Reports For more specific results for "Cs@aseasontravel.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
Emporium.com FAKE Coach bag, canceled order, paid it off anyway, then they took out money from my bank unauthorized! Los Angeles Internet
More proof Author: new albany, Indiana Clothing Stores: Emporium.com Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 07 2017
AssetCare LLC CS Medical Scam debt collector Sherman Texas Author: Natchitoches , Louisiana Doctors: AssetCare LLC Sherman, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Core Skincare RIPOFF!!! Do not cs@coreskintreatment.com order or fall for this!  Internet Author: Franklinton, Louisiana Skin Care: Core Skincare Internet

Apr 09 2017
Select Skin Therapy Coal Cosmetics ,CS Aileen, FREE TRIAL OFFER - OBSCURE TERMS AND CONDITION Costa Mesa California Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Skin Care: Select Skin Therapy Coal Cosmetics Internet

Mar 06 2017
Skin Endear anti-aging cream Skinendear would not return my money. They charged me 98.00. After speaking with a representative, I was able to get a refund of $70.00. A total rip off. The product is worthless. A smooth cream worth maybe $20.00. cs@skinendear Author: Raymore , Missouri Questionable Activities: Skin Endear anti-aging cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
cs@skinopulent.com Ordered a sample and was sent the products Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: cs@skinopulent.com Internet

Feb 12 2017
Pure Play Poker 460 in prize claims sent Dec 2nd, 2016 processed Dec 20th no check by January 16th 2017.CS says they will be mailed by Jan 20th,nocheck . CS says due to an overwhelming number of claims checks not sent. January 30th everyone on site with prize claims past dues status ischanged to check sent.Febuary 12th today no check CS is now blaming slow mail. prizes were said to be mailed 1st class mail which dosnt take 14 days . total lack of support and absolutly no response to member complaints. I am now owed 735 dollars and no check in site. san fransisco California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Pure Play Poker san fransisco, California

Feb 06 2017
Heat depot Rip off business Colorado springs Colorado Author: Cs, Colorado Home Improvements: Heat depot Colorado springs, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
EYEnoir SKINNoir cs@tryskinnoir.com Scam - Once they have your credit card No. they charge $90 per product. Fountain Valley California Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina TV Advertisements: EYEnoir Fountain Valley, California

Jan 16 2017
DermEssence - FaceCreamAntiAging - wellnessmart.com cs@essencehealthyskin.com, facecreamantiaging.com/newoffer/v6f/?AFID=600080&SID=3812&C1=5867 Albany Georgia
Author: MIAMI, Florida Bait-and-Switch: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Jan 10 2017
Intex, Intex Corp Intex doesnt stand behind product, horrible CS Long Beach California Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Pools & Saunas: Intex, Intex Corp Long Beach, California

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet E-mail Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
cleverbridge.com cs@cleverbridge.com Illigal software sales, pirate software seller, credit card fraud Internet Author: San Bruno, California Computer Fraud: cleverbridge.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Skin Noir Skin Noir scam Cs@tryskinnoir.com California
Author: Georgetown , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Skin Noir Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Eye Noir Skin Noir Rip-off Scam Nothing is for free!! cs-tryeyenoir Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Eye Care: Eye Noir Internet

Nov 08 2016
HP Crap computers and crap CS India Nationwide
update Author: Memphi, Tennessee Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
HealthInsuranceInnovations First Health, Prime Health, Simple Health Total Rip Off. Stated Money Back Guaranteed. Called next day to cancel and No Refund. Had not even received any paperwork in the the mail explaining Benefits, Terms OR Conditions. According to CS Evette i was NOT going to be refunded because of the terms and conditions i had NOT EVEN GOTTEN IN THE MAIL. Tampa Florida Letter from Health Insurance Innovations. Author: marissa, Illinois Health Insurance: HealthInsuranceInnovations Tampa, Florida

Sep 29 2016
world global network CS IS NONE.Buy products,don't receive Miami, New York, Singapore, Italy, Russia, Louisiana Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: world global network Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
cs sports, charley santoni mailed a riflestock to be repainted by mr. santoni back in feb. of this year, month later emailed me that the stock was complete and mail back a check for $195.00 which was done.woodland California Author: brookeland, Texas Sporting Goods: cs sports, charley santoni woodland, California

Jul 22 2016
metabomatrix Fulfillment Center Advanced weight management Scottsdale Arizona Bad CS Author: Caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: metabomatrix Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
freedompop long wait after ordering and VERY poor CS Internet Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: freedompop Internet

Jun 24 2016
CENTRAL SUNSHINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CS PROPERTY MANAGEMENTRESORT GETAWAY MANAGEMENT TOTAL RIP-OFF ARTISTS Altamonte Springs Florida Please contact our office further for this matter Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Realtors: CENTRAL SUNSHINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Altamonte Springs, Florida

Jun 09 2016
OKDHS CPS My name is Harold huff and I’m reaching out to you and anyone you know that has been lied to, accused of, or been unjustly treated by OKDHS/CS or OU Children’s Hospital. I feel your pain I’ve been going through a nightmare myself. ada Oklahoma Author: ada, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: OKDHS ada, Oklahoma

Mar 31 2016
DERMALOGIX Quickstrick Collective Inc. - Dermalogix Never received sample. Called to cancel was told I would be refunded I never was, this happened 3 times and still no resoltuion. They CS agent I spoke to on the last call actually told me he couldn't find any records of me calling. When he asked me what number I called before, he said it was not the correct number. So I asked them how is it that I am getting to you now using the same number? He actually replied that the telephone company switch board, must have transferred me to the wrong company and he doesn't know what company I talked to before tha promised a refund, but it wasn't them. WHAT BS!!! Then he told me there was no supervisor. When I asked again later in the call he told me he was the supervisor. He told me that he would cancel me, but he could not refund me because he shipped the product, which I already explained I never received. When he verified the address, it was incorrect!!!! Irvine California Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: DERMALOGIX Irvine, California