Your Search |
Approximately 379 Reports Found

Oct 05 2016
HealthInsuranceInnovations First Health, Prime Health, Simple Health Total Rip Off. Stated Money Back Guaranteed. Called next day to cancel and No Refund. Had not even received any paperwork in the the mail explaining Benefits, Terms OR Conditions. According to CS Evette i was NOT going to be refunded because of the terms and conditions i had NOT EVEN GOTTEN IN THE MAIL. Tampa Florida Author: marissa, Illinois Health Insurance: HealthInsuranceInnovations Tampa, Florida

Sep 29 2016
world global network CS IS NONE.Buy products,don't receive Miami, New York, Singapore, Italy, Russia, Louisiana Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: world global network Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
cs sports, charley santoni mailed a riflestock to be repainted by mr. santoni back in feb. of this year, month later emailed me that the stock was complete and mail back a check for $195.00 which was done.woodland California Author: brookeland, Texas Sporting Goods: cs sports, charley santoni woodland, California

Jul 22 2016
metabomatrix Fulfillment Center Advanced weight management Scottsdale Arizona Bad CS Author: Caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: metabomatrix Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
freedompop long wait after ordering and VERY poor CS Internet Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: freedompop Internet

Jun 24 2016
CENTRAL SUNSHINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CS PROPERTY MANAGEMENTRESORT GETAWAY MANAGEMENT TOTAL RIP-OFF ARTISTS Altamonte Springs Florida Please contact our office further for this matter Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Realtors: CENTRAL SUNSHINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Altamonte Springs, Florida

Jun 09 2016
OKDHS CPS My name is Harold huff and I’m reaching out to you and anyone you know that has been lied to, accused of, or been unjustly treated by OKDHS/CS or OU Children’s Hospital. I feel your pain I’ve been going through a nightmare myself. ada Oklahoma Author: ada, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: OKDHS ada, Oklahoma

Mar 31 2016
DERMALOGIX Quickstrick Collective Inc. - Dermalogix Never received sample. Called to cancel was told I would be refunded I never was, this happened 3 times and still no resoltuion. They CS agent I spoke to on the last call actually told me he couldn't find any records of me calling. When he asked me what number I called before, he said it was not the correct number. So I asked them how is it that I am getting to you now using the same number? He actually replied that the telephone company switch board, must have transferred me to the wrong company and he doesn't know what company I talked to before tha promised a refund, but it wasn't them. WHAT BS!!! Then he told me there was no supervisor. When I asked again later in the call he told me he was the supervisor. He told me that he would cancel me, but he could not refund me because he shipped the product, which I already explained I never received. When he verified the address, it was incorrect!!!! Irvine California Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: DERMALOGIX Irvine, California

Feb 29 2016
Guthry Rhenker Vita Power Vitamins, Make it impossible to contact a live person to return their CRAPY vitamins called now four times and leave my number to be called back and I never get the call? Looks like a SCAM to me! LOUSY CS service rude! Pueblo Colorado Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Guthry Rhenker Nationwide

Feb 26 2016
05:11 PM  Unauthorized charges going to my account are nonrefundable Internet From CS Author: Utica, New York Internet Fraud: Internet

Feb 26 2016
05:10 PM  Car Deceptive billing practice, VIN reports are worthless, complete SCAM Internet CS Comment Author: Redwood City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Internet

Feb 26 2016
Myinfo1  Internet Bait & Rip Off Internet CS .. We are here to help you this was a mistake just email us, you will get a full refund! Author: Calabasas, California Internet

Feb 26 2016
03:11 PM ,  Scam for full personal information with out providing survices  wont say!, Idaho From CS Author: denver, Colorado On-Line Business: , Idaho

Feb 26 2016
02:31 PM 'Alex' in customer service Ensnared by fake U.S. Census site, Internet CS Response Author: Eureka, California Internet Fraud: Internet

Feb 21 2016
Timothy S Wyckoffheir license CS-103076T Charged for job and disappeared without completing it. Agawam Massachusetts Author: Alabama Builders & Contractors: Timothy S Wyckoff Agawam, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
green dot corperation green dot mastercard broke.scammed,dishonest,no help from cs pasadina Nationwide Why? Author: truxton, New York Credit & Debt Services: green dot corperation Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
NewAge Rude, disrespectful, condescending. Required to send back trial to avoid approx 180.00 charges. Terms n conditions not clearly noted on site and rep Marcel Smith cs # 143 needs fired for his rudeness Tempe Arizona Author: NewbCastle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: NewAge Tempe , Arizona

Aug 31 2015
Vajinder Pal Singh (CTO CS Soft Solutions) One of The Fraud/Liar Person in India Chandigarh India Author: Chandigarh, Alabama Programmers: Vijender Pal Singh Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Collect Pros Called CS - Nicole - got no help or infformation. When ask to speak to supervisor-was hung up on. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Mooringsport, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Jul 30 2015
Pending Discovery Request Author: Geneva, Other Legal Services: CARLO SCVEOLA & PARTNERS (CS&P Fiduciaire) Internet

Jun 30 2015
Fandango - Fandango Inc. Fandango Customer Support, Ticket Refund Policy - No CS Phone Support - Useless CS Los Angeles, California Nationwide Entitlement - Opinions, we all have them Author: boca raton, Florida Ticket Sales: Fandango Nationwide

Jun 19 2015
Climate Doctors Climate Doctors of BCSClimate Doctors of B/CS Failed to install correctly, Mechanical failure, Rude, Unprofessional, Damage done to home College Station Texas Author: Navasota, Texas Work at Home: Climate Doctors College Station, Texas

Jun 08 2015
emusic, com/₩ cs, ny Internet
Author: rosebud, Montana $$ REWARDS Offered: emusic, com/₩ cs, ny Internet

Apr 30 2015
VOIP YOUR WORLD Complete Fraud Internet Author: Mount Vernon, Illinois Computer Fraud: VOIP YOUR WORLD Internet

Apr 28 2015
Voip Your World It was April 7, my 72nd Birthday. Checking my bank account I noticed an unknown withdrawly from checking . Being on fixed income I started to investigate with my bank. Brookline New Hampshire Please File With Other Entities Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Internet Fraud: Voip Your Would Brookline, New Hampshire