Your Search | cs@aseasontravel.com
Approximately 387 Reports Found

Jan 16 2017
DermEssence - FaceCreamAntiAging - wellnessmart.com cs@essencehealthyskin.com, facecreamantiaging.com/newoffer/v6f/?AFID=600080&SID=3812&C1=5867 Albany Georgia
Author: MIAMI, Florida Bait-and-Switch: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Jan 10 2017
Intex, Intex Corp Intex doesnt stand behind product, horrible CS Long Beach California Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Pools & Saunas: Intex, Intex Corp Long Beach, California

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet They are still charging me Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
cleverbridge.com cs@cleverbridge.com Illigal software sales, pirate software seller, credit card fraud Internet Author: San Bruno, California Computer Fraud: cleverbridge.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Skin Noir Skin Noir scam Cs@tryskinnoir.com California
Author: Georgetown , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Skin Noir Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Eye Noir Skin Noir Rip-off Scam Nothing is for free!! cs-tryeyenoir Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Eye Care: Eye Noir Internet

Nov 08 2016
HP Crap computers and crap CS India Nationwide
update Author: Memphi, Tennessee Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
HealthInsuranceInnovations First Health, Prime Health, Simple Health Total Rip Off. Stated Money Back Guaranteed. Called next day to cancel and No Refund. Had not even received any paperwork in the the mail explaining Benefits, Terms OR Conditions. According to CS Evette i was NOT going to be refunded because of the terms and conditions i had NOT EVEN GOTTEN IN THE MAIL. Tampa Florida Letter from Health Insurance Innovations. Author: marissa, Illinois Health Insurance: HealthInsuranceInnovations Tampa, Florida

Sep 29 2016
world global network CS IS NONE.Buy products,don't receive Miami, New York, Singapore, Italy, Russia, Louisiana Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: world global network Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
cs sports, charley santoni mailed a riflestock to be repainted by mr. santoni back in feb. of this year, month later emailed me that the stock was complete and mail back a check for $195.00 which was done.woodland California Author: brookeland, Texas Sporting Goods: cs sports, charley santoni woodland, California

Jul 22 2016
metabomatrix Fulfillment Center Advanced weight management Scottsdale Arizona Bad CS Author: Caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: metabomatrix Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
freedompop long wait after ordering and VERY poor CS Internet Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: freedompop Internet

Jun 24 2016
CENTRAL SUNSHINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CS PROPERTY MANAGEMENTRESORT GETAWAY MANAGEMENT TOTAL RIP-OFF ARTISTS Altamonte Springs Florida Please contact our office further for this matter Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Realtors: CENTRAL SUNSHINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Altamonte Springs, Florida

Jun 09 2016
OKDHS CPS My name is Harold huff and I’m reaching out to you and anyone you know that has been lied to, accused of, or been unjustly treated by OKDHS/CS or OU Children’s Hospital. I feel your pain I’ve been going through a nightmare myself. ada Oklahoma Author: ada, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: OKDHS ada, Oklahoma

Mar 31 2016
DERMALOGIX Quickstrick Collective Inc. - Dermalogix Never received sample. Called to cancel was told I would be refunded I never was, this happened 3 times and still no resoltuion. They CS agent I spoke to on the last call actually told me he couldn't find any records of me calling. When he asked me what number I called before, he said it was not the correct number. So I asked them how is it that I am getting to you now using the same number? He actually replied that the telephone company switch board, must have transferred me to the wrong company and he doesn't know what company I talked to before tha promised a refund, but it wasn't them. WHAT BS!!! Then he told me there was no supervisor. When I asked again later in the call he told me he was the supervisor. He told me that he would cancel me, but he could not refund me because he shipped the product, which I already explained I never received. When he verified the address, it was incorrect!!!! Irvine California Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: DERMALOGIX Irvine, California

Feb 29 2016
Guthry Rhenker Vita Power Vitamins, Make it impossible to contact a live person to return their CRAPY vitamins called now four times and leave my number to be called back and I never get the call? Looks like a SCAM to me! LOUSY CS service rude! Pueblo Colorado Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Guthry Rhenker Nationwide

Feb 26 2016
myinfo1.com  Unauthorized charges going to my account are nonrefundable Internet From CS Author: Utica, New York Internet Fraud: MyInfo1.com Internet

Feb 26 2016
Myinfo1.com  Car info.com Deceptive billing practice, VIN reports are worthless, complete SCAM Internet CS Comment Author: Redwood City, California Advertising / Deceptive: MyInfo1.com Internet

Feb 26 2016
Myinfo1  Internet Bait & Rip Off Internet CS .. We are here to help you this was a mistake just email us, you will get a full refund! Author: Calabasas, California MyInfo1.com Internet

Feb 26 2016
myinfo1.com , myinfobill.com/login.php  Scam for full personal information with out providing survices  wont say!, Idaho From CS Author: denver, Colorado On-Line Business: MyInfo1.com , Idaho

Feb 26 2016
MyInfo1.com 'Alex' in customer service Ensnared by fake U.S. Census site, Internet CS Response Author: Eureka, California Internet Fraud: MyInfo1.com Internet

Feb 21 2016
Timothy S Wyckoffheir license CS-103076T Charged for job and disappeared without completing it. Agawam Massachusetts Author: Alabama Builders & Contractors: Timothy S Wyckoff Agawam, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
green dot corperation green dot mastercard broke.scammed,dishonest,no help from cs pasadina Nationwide Why? Author: truxton, New York Credit & Debt Services: green dot corperation Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
NewAge Rude, disrespectful, condescending. Required to send back trial to avoid approx 180.00 charges. Terms n conditions not clearly noted on site and rep Marcel Smith cs # 143 needs fired for his rudeness Tempe Arizona Author: NewbCastle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: NewAge Tempe , Arizona

Aug 31 2015
Vajinder Pal Singh (CTO CS Soft Solutions) One of The Fraud/Liar Person in India Chandigarh India Author: Chandigarh, Alabama Programmers: Vijender Pal Singh Nationwide