CS@ASEASONTRAVEL.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cs@aseasontravel.com
There may be more specific results for "Cs@aseasontravel.com"
For more specific results for "Cs@aseasontravel.com"
Showing 1-25 of 1,327 Found Reports For more specific results for "Cs@aseasontravel.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latest Fashions Deceptive Practices Portland Oregon Author: Levittown, New York Internet Marketing Companies: CS-Fashion.net Portland , Oregon

Aug 17 2017
cs-fashion.net Fraud Fraud Company with No return Policy Internet Author: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: cs-fashion.net Internet

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latestfashions6312 SW Capitol Hwy#421Portland OR 97239 Survey interrupted my internet transaction with Congratulations. Scammed me with $100+ handbag which I did not order and won't credit my account Portland, OR internet Author: Spotswood, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: CS-Fashion.net Internet

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Aug 09 2017
Cs-fashion.net Glamour trends Modern scam artist Florida Author: Brick, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Cs-fashion.net Internet

Aug 05 2017
cs-fashion.net internet scam Nationwide Author: BONITA SPRINGS, Florida Questionable Activities: cs-fashion.net Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Cs talent ent Caroline schwitzky I Glorivee Toribio was working for CS talents. I worked through the company on two different occasions as a model for music videos. Those 2 videos were compensated but I never got paid. At this moment I am owd $160.00 as a talent ($80.00 per video). I also worked for Cs talent as booking agent for about a month. The job was commissioned paid, I was supposed to get payed 20% of each talent that were booked by me. On 4/26/17 I booked 5 girls for a music video but unfortunately the video was cancelled. Each girl was supposed to get 50$ cancellation fee totaling 250$. I was supposed to get a 20% of that which is $50.00. I was asked to book 5 girls for the same the video for the following day on 4/27/17. So I booked the 5 girls at 250.00 each model. Meaning that I made 250.00 for booking the total of 5 models. This video was cancelled again but the models were paid in full because they stayed at the studio the entire time. I tried calling Caroline a number of times asking when will I get paid, but she always gave me the run around. Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cs talent ent Florida

Aug 01 2017
cs-fashion SATSWAREHS paid 6.99 for watch from pop-up. then chared 99.98 on my bill. called them and they said it was a trial and I should have canceled. no where did it say that it was a trial. I received the watch in an unmarked box with no paperwork Internet Author: Inman, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: cs-fashion Internet

Jul 22 2017
Citibank Sends 1099C reporting cancelled debt in 2009 Sioux Falls, South Dakota Question Author: Suwanee, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
cs fashion Trial Subscription Fraud Santa Barbara California Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cs fashion Santa Barbara, California

Jul 11 2017
CS-FASHION.NET VICTIM.. INTERNET ON AMAZON DEALS Internet Author: OXFORD, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: CS-FASHION.NET Internet

Jul 07 2017
alluring life.com cs-fashion.net I purchased a purse for 12.98 from a pop up.My debit card was debited 2 chgs for $99.89 that price was not listed in the pop up.Now my account is negative. Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: alluring life.com

Jun 06 2017
Jorge Rapalo El Salvador Fraud Scam 2017 2018 Call Center  El Salvador Nationwide
Real Pictures Author: El Salvador , Texas Telemarketing Companies: Jorge Rapalo El Salvador Fraud Scam 2017 2018 Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
cs-fashion,net I was nearly scammed by some two-bit phishing punks Internet Author: Abington, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: cs-fashion,net Internet

Jun 03 2017
cs-fashion.net topsupstoremyshopcrt I received a pop up showing a wallet, and necklace for $12.89 total, it did not say trial subscription i received merchandise with no paperwork with it, was charged total of $189.00 and was told it was a trial subscription and I would have to cancel within 14 days or be charged monthly I received no paperwork, telling me this Internet Author: navarre, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: cs-fashion.net Internet

May 16 2017
Emporium.com FAKE Coach bag, canceled order, paid it off anyway, then they took out money from my bank unauthorized! Los Angeles Internet
More proof Author: new albany, Indiana Clothing Stores: Emporium.com Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 07 2017
AssetCare LLC CS Medical Scam debt collector Sherman Texas Author: Natchitoches , Louisiana Doctors: AssetCare LLC Sherman, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Core Skincare RIPOFF!!! Do not cs@coreskintreatment.com order or fall for this!  Internet Author: Internet Skin Care: Core Skincare Internet

Apr 09 2017
Select Skin Therapy Coal Cosmetics ,CS Aileen, FREE TRIAL OFFER - OBSCURE TERMS AND CONDITION Costa Mesa California Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Skin Care: Select Skin Therapy Coal Cosmetics Internet