Your Search | cs@aseasontravel.com
Approximately 319 Reports Found

Sep 17 2014
CARLO SCVEOLA & PARTNERS (CS&P Fiduciaire) Beware They Are Selling Citizenship and Passport Programs That Are Fake Geneva Internet
Author: Geneva, Other Legal Services: CARLO SCVEOLA & PARTNERS (CS&P Fiduciaire) Internet

Sep 07 2014
cs@trygarciniaadvanced.com customer Service phone number(888)557-4730 Free trial, 30day supply, only pay shipping, hidden reoccuring monthly charges for $80+ dollars a month Santa Anna Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: cs@trygarciniaadvanced.com Internet

Aug 01 2014
Tracfon Double the minutes card didn't work and Tracfone CS didn't return my call as they promised... still waiting Miami Florida Author: fort myers, Florida Telephone Companies: Tracfon Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Dermallure Back in June, I saw an ad on CNN for a free trial sample of Dermallure . The ad stated you received a free trial sample for only $4.95. The $4.95 was for shipping and handling. Exactly a month later, I received another shipment. I was floored. I thought I was receiving a free trial sample and if I liked the product, I could order more. The ad did not indicate you were signing up for monthly shipments. I could not believe my checking account was charged twice for two shipments. I spoke to CS rep Ashley yesterday (7-23-14) and was told I could not return the 6-13-14 shipment. I did receive a RMA number for the July shipment. I asked to speak to a manager and was told the manager was in a meeting and he would call me back. I am still waiting for that call back. Please send me a RMA for the June shipment. You ad is very deceiving and I feel like I have been ripped off. Not a good way to do business. Haslet Internet Author: Red Rock, Texas Eye Care: Dermallure Internet

Jul 09 2014
Michelle Owner HiBeautiful.org, Anna -Owner - Ginger Chi, Open Sky CS Very poor, discriminating customer service, refused service, defamed my character Internet Author: Midland, Texas Health Spas: Michelle Owner HiBeautiful.org Internet

Jun 01 2014
1040 now cs charged me to file nc state taxes and has not been done yet i did this on 2-16-14 Nationwide Author: danville, Virginia Consumer Services: 1040 now cs Nationwide

May 24 2014
Dish created me out of $500.00 plus, overcharged, cs and billing are liars, president office rude and lies. Nationwide Author: hickman, Tennessee Satellite Companies: Dish Nationwide

May 08 2014
Exede Internet wildblue Viasat We read the reviews and decided not to go with this company in the mean time they showed up at our home when our 14 year old daughter was there and moved forward with installation. they are not refusing to let us out of a contract. This company is unbelievably corrupt. The cs agents will laugh at you they think they are untouchable to laws. Englewood Co Author: Greenfield, Ohio Internet: Exede Internet Internet

Apr 10 2014
cs@online-support24.com FaithGellalo co. LTDpharmacyRX this is not a real Canada pharmacy. They sell you fake drugs then send you an email with unsafe site new york and california Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Pharmacies: cs@online-support24.com Internet

Mar 19 2014
E-Commerce Suite ec suitecs@federal-tax-identification.comconsumersupport@ecsuite.com CS@Federal-Tax-Identification.com, 866-781-8833, Mike Tempe Arizona Author: Georgia Computer Fraud: E-Commerce Suite Tempe, Arizona

Mar 01 2014
Municipal Credit Service Corp Municipal CS Failed to perform as promised, after colecting money. Miami, Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Municipal Credit Service Corp Miami, Florida

Feb 26 2014
CS Network Solutions Limited SCAM - They will take your money but not provide service - don't use this company West Kensington - United Kingdom Internet Author: Alabama Internet Services: CS Network Solutions Limited Internet

Jan 17 2014
Ecampus 8595145217 Whitney MurphyAgent CS# 9 on the chat board 01/17/2014 Rented book. hidden city Kentucky Author: ranch mirage, California Book Stores: Ecampus hidden city, Kentucky

Jan 13 2014
CS Groups LLC, Paul Cottle, Pam Walberg, Wanda Lopez, Bob Barrett Con Artists, Scammers, Liars, Thieves, Pirates Phoenix/Huntsville,AL/Atlanta/Dallas/Houston Author: HUNTSVILLE, Alabama Employment Services: CS Groups Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 07 2014
Vade Shop SCAM SITE! TAKES MONEY BUT DOESN'T DELIVER PRODUCT, & CS IS NON-EXSISTANT! Internet Author: Pflugerville, Texas Jewelry Stores: Vade Shop Internet

Dec 12 2013
CS Group, Career Solutions Group, CSG, CS Group of Dallas Employment Scam Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Employers: CS Group Dallas, Texas

Dec 03 2013
Solutions de Gestion CS Christian servant Factures non payer Fraudeur Longueil Quebec Author: Laval, New York Computer Fraud: Solutions de Gestion CS Longueil, Quebec

Nov 27 2013
blackfridaybeatssales.com I purchased a set of Beats Headphones from this site, under the assumption it was a Black Friday week deal. I realized as soon as I got the email that it was fraudulent (cs@martbill.com) and the charge on my account was from cufflinks.uk.net. England Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: blackfridaybeatssales.com Select State/Province

Nov 20 2013
CS & Associates Stephen Arnsdorff Cheated a partner by violating operating agreement, breaching fiduciary duty to enrich himself. Court cases in Hamilton County Docket # 10-C-1533 and Docket # 10-C-1252 Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Evanston, Illinois Financial Services: CS & Associates Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 16 2013
cs@martbill.com item not delivered internet Author: TOULON, Alabama Furniture Manufactures: cs@martbill.com Select State/Province

Nov 16 2013
The Paws cs@thepaws never mailed my order Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: The Paws Internet

Sep 25 2013
greendot prepaid card Fraud !! put a block on my card..unable to speak to any CS person..First of all they speak very little english,and can only reply to whats on the spill they have in front of them.They blosked my card after I recieved a refund from a company that I did not subscribe too.This company did thier part with the refund.Green dot had no reason to block my card.I had my pay check on my card also,so even if they had to verify the refund I should have been able to use my money.I was told by several CS reps that they could keep my card blocked as long as they wanded and could even close my accout and keep my money. pasadena California Author: joshua, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: greendot prepaid card pasadena, California

Sep 11 2013
Microtech Support Services cs@mtechbusiness.com (Chetan) promised to cancel my plan and give me a refund and never paid me back $250.00 internet Author: Adel, Iowa Computer Help Desk: Microtech Support Services Select State/Province

Aug 14 2013
cheapjordans007.org cs@martbill.comfastshipping23.com ordered shoes took money company said shoes out of stock sent email to change selection never contacted back asked for refund still no contact new york or china new york Author: conway, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: cheapjordans007.org Select State/Province

Jul 05 2013
Joseph Young/greentremarketingllc.com/cs@greentree-marketing.com Scamed me for over $18,000.00 dollars Peoria Arizona Author: Kemp, Texas On-Line Stores: Joseph Young Peoria, Arizona