Your Search | cumberland county children & youth

Sep 27 2016
Revita Youth Cream, Christie Brinkly Revita Cream, BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Revita Derma CreamRevita BeauRevita YouthRevita Youth CreamRevita Eye Serum Christie Brinkly Revita Youth Cream Sneaky Company Preying On Woman's Vanity Internet Author: South Lake Tahoe, Nevada Celebrities: BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Internet

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Eccie.net Threats by Admin, fake reviews by Admins, fake reviews, threats to children, Admins sharing and leaing personal info Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Websites: Eccie.net Internet

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 25 2016
Hornsales.com Horn Sales Horrible service item not rec'd and no contact Cumberland Maryland Author: Waco, Texas Music Shops: Hornsales.com Internet

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Online Outboards / Cumberland Watersports / Tohatsu motor company Steve H. / John A. Inferior mislead lied faulty New York Author: Newark, New York Marine Accessories: Online Outboards / Cumberland Watersports / Tohatsu motor company New York

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition Fraud Sandy  Utah Author: Shore wood , Minnesota Abusive Children: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah

Sep 18 2016
Riverside CPS County Of Riverside DPSS Riverside CPS took my daughter with false accusations and faled to bring back home Riverside California Author: Apple Valley, California Family Services: Riverside CPS Riverside, California

Sep 17 2016
Habitat for humanity Blair county habitat for humanity hollidaysburg .PA Habitat for humanity moved me in before completion it was a nightmare and continues to be a nightmare..from incompantant build to inhabitable property! Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania
Author: Tyrone, Pennsylvania Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat for humanity Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2016
Pacific Youth Skin, Pacific Youth Cream Rip Off, Misleading, Take Your Money Tampa Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Internet

Sep 15 2016
CYF CHILDREN YOUTH AND FAMILY CYF UNLAWFULLY TOOK MY BABY Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Government Corruption: CYF Internet

Sep 13 2016
Pacific youth Skin Care added an expensive product to the trial product I ordered. Supposedly gave you a 14 day period to return and cancel but would not honor that when I called on the 14th day. Tampa, Fl 33684 Florida address Author: hunt, Texas Drugstores: Pacific youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 10 2016
AMW International, OC Events, CC Events; Scam, false promises, criminally low pay, commission only, unusually long hours; Fullerton, California Author: Orange County, California Liars: AMW International Fullerton, California

Sep 09 2016
Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Arlene Virga Overpriced program with coaches who yell and scream and dont teach your kids anything. Director Arlene is cheap and barely pays employees. Mean woman. new york city ny Author: New York , New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Internet

Sep 07 2016
Pacific Youth Deceiving and totally a rip off. New York and California Internet Author: Tampa, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Pacific Youth Internet

Sep 05 2016
Skinlush, Radiant skin, Lusious Youth Santa Ana , CA Internet Author: BRADENTON, Florida Customer Leads: Skinlush Internet

Sep 05 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Beauty and Truth Trial offer scam - ad. states you can cancel any time but they denied any record of my transaction! Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Drug Manufacturers: Pacific Youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 05 2016
ERIC BRENT Scam in our county and thinking that it's OK, and think that they are getting away with it.. LOS ANGELES California Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: ERIC BRENT LOS ANGELES, California

Sep 03 2016
AFNI Subrogation department Got hit by a car while riding a bicycle and AFNI says I owe them $5700 Phoenix Arizona Revised statutes Author: Mesa, Arizona Abusive Children: Motor Vehicle: AFNI Subrogation department Internet

Sep 03 2016
Capital improvements 737 County Road F e.Vadnais Heights MN 55117 CHAD RICHARDS Chad Richards- Good contractor when / if he shows up ! - i spent over $35,000.00 with this guy - he did a great job on the first job- and after it - he was taking 10 weeks for what shouldve taken two . Finally after personal property ruined and he was contantaly not showing up - i had enough- ( but not before he convinced me to give him all but $1,000.00 of the money up front so he could pay his workers - IF you hire this guy - give him no more money than half up front and nothing more- or you will never see -him - he puts you as he puts it on the back burner ( even tho he said we were his best clients ) Iam truly hurt by Chad Richards, besides a contractor, we were considering him a friend -now we have to find someone to finish his work and pay them for that as well as haul off items that we already paid him to do ! Dont let this guys good looks and smooth talk persuade you - put a beginning and ending date on any contract and no more than half til full completion ! Vadnais Heights Minnesota Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Home Improvements: Capital improvements Vadnais Heights , Minnesota