CUMBERLAND COUNTY CHILDREN & YOUTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cumberland County Children & Youth
There may be more specific results for "Cumberland County Children & Youth"
For more specific results for "Cumberland County Children & Youth"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Lake County Adult Activity Center Lake County Adult Day Care Center Don't leave you parents here! Protect yourself against adult day care center abuse Clermont Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Daycare: Lake County Adult Activity Center Clermont, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Macomb county friend of the court Mt Clemens Michigan Author: Harrison charter Townshi, Michigan Collection Agency's: Macomb county friend of the court Mt Clemens, Michigan

Jul 26 2017
McFarlin LLP, Timothy McFarlin, Jarrod Nakano, Gary Dote, Charlie May The Most Corrupt Law Firm in Orange County Irvine Internet Author: Torrance, California Legal Services: McFarlin LLP Internet

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 25 2017
Cook County North Patchboys Kevin and Nelson Plastered Out $450.00 Darien Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Cook County North Patchboys Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
NCPA Insurance Servises, Charlotte Melita Frauded paperwork after signing contract. Added clause with nonrefundable fee not present in original documnets. Lost majority of my money upon cancelling. Carlsbad, North County Ford California Author: San Diego, California Car Insurance: NCPA Insurance Servises Carlsbad, California

Jul 24 2017
ecs dogs animal abuse phoenix, houston, orange county, san ramon, rivers Nationwide Author: mission viejo, California Animal Services: ecs dogs Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Spectrum Tim Warner While with TWC I had onlt the least amount of basic channels and 200mps internet for $70 monthly. LA county Nationwide Author: whittier, California Unusual Rip-Off: Spectrum Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Crystal Pools of Indian River Crystal Pools in Vero Beach Crystal Pools, Vero Beach, Indian River County, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Crystal Pools of Indian River Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
Revive Youth cream and serum allure noveau No free trials for this company Scam do not buy St.Petersburg Florida Author: Beckly, West Virginia Skin Care: Revive Youth cream and serum St.Petersburg, Florida

Jul 20 2017
newbedford Dcf Flor Martins Debbie lanagan Susan oliveria Steven turalt took children and cohersed them newbedford Massachusetts Author: new Bedford, Massachusetts Child Protective Services: newbedford Dcf newbedford, Massachusetts

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Belle Epoque, Luminis, Trueley Thin, Youth Complete, Zip Fast Youth HUGE RIP-OFF BELLE EPOQUE AND AKA'S Internet Author: Los Angeles, CA, California Skin Care: Belle Epoque Internet

Jul 19 2017
CareerSource of South florida South Florida Workforce Hindering Black People on Purpose Miami Dade County Florida Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: CareerSource of South florida Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority Pay tolls not available around beltway 8.  Houston Texas Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Not a rip-off Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Revived Youth Sunshine Derm WashThe wrinkle Vanish offer you risk-free offer for small amount for postage them charges 92.30 and 97.21 and will not let you re turn the product for refund unknown Internet
Author: OFallon, Missouri Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Children & Family Services / CFS or CPS / Nannette Dupree Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Pleasant Hill California
Author: Martinez, California Child Protective Services: Children & Family Services Pleasant Hill, California

Jul 17 2017
CYFFA Conejo Youth Flag Football Association Rip Off Thousand Oaks California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Sports Teams & Clubs: CYFFA Thousand Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
permatonesk RPGCUSTOMERCARE.COMSERVICECLAIRO.COM Youth serum, a creme to reduce wrinkles, produced in Saltlake City CYPRUS (EUROPE) and Switzerland Internet Author: letterkenny, Alabama Beauty Salons: permatonesk Internet