Your Search | curtis o barnes, pc

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
Superior Tech Hellp Kevin Smith Wants me to log o/ to his website to return 99.00 Threatened to charge my C.C. 400.00 if I didn't cooperated. New York Nationwide Author: Smithland, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Hellp Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Landstar express America O/O National Florida Author: pontiac, Michigan Abusive Children: Landstar express America Internet

Jul 22 2016
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Ruined rims during tire installation Land O Lakes Florida
Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Land O Lakes, Florida

Jul 21 2016
RFS C/O Nouvebelle Skin Care NouvebelleDermaluxe Snake Venom Dr. Oz's Skin Cream Pacoima California Author: crystal river, Florida Physicians: RFS C/O Nouvebelle Skin Care Pacoima, California

Jul 20 2016
PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell This the second time I had to fill this our - it keeps giving me a error - I purchase members from this guy name marcus and was given a phone number numerous emails, and chat. he charged me $127 to sign up and was going to charge $37 per month if I decide Charged for a membership, and nothing worked, links software, ETC called hime, emailed hime, put tickets, no response. vacaville california Internet Author: Cedar Park, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell Internet

Jul 20 2016
Big O tire santa clarita California Author: la canada, California Auto Repair Service: Big O tire santa clarita , California

Jul 20 2016
Crumiller PC Susan Crumiller Doesn't do what she's paid to do. NYC New York Susan Crumiller Threw Me To The Wolves Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Crumiller PC NYC, New York

Jul 19 2016
Tracey myers access international Access international C/O island holdings Inc sent paper work and a cashiers check in the amount of $350.00  Author: Dublin, Georgia Questionable Activities: Tracey myers access international Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Carol Ann Barnes 2007 Coachman 19c for sale because husband recently died! SCAM! Internet
Author: North Augusta, South Carolina RV Dealers: Carol Ann Barnes Internet

Jul 19 2016
Secret Serums c/o GLF I ordered this as it was advertised as a 15 day trial. Instead, they shipped two full bottles and when I called to return it, they said because I had opened the package, I couldn't! I Lewiston CA Author: Lakeside, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums c/o GLF Internet

Jul 19 2016
Think Green PC Affordable UpgradesAffordable Asset Management Takes money but doesnt ship product Florence Kentucky Author: clio, Michigan Computer Dealers: Think Green PC Florence, Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
volcy pc report I paid volcypc support $470.00 for one year of computer support and for two years of Norton antivirus support for two computers in May 2016. They have not provided any PC support and never provided the two years of Norton antivirus. When you call they never answer the phone and the shortcut icon that they installed on my PCs states that the log me in rescue does not exist Austin Texas Author: Bowie, Maryland Computer Fraud: volcy pc report Austin, Texas

Jul 17 2016
go pc pro S2d technologies this company runs a scamming process of getting money by showing some fake problems in computers by pop ups. and also it removes the employes by not paying this. its main office is in gurgaon. this company is a total scam indore Nationwide Author: indore, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: go pc pro Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
INKOJET HENDERSON Ink O Jet Henderson Ink O Jet Ink O Jet Henderson, NV Total RIPOFF PAID CASH & They Broke My IPHONE Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: INKOJET HENDERSON Henderson, Nevada

Jul 14 2016
Noah Mamet Noah Bryson Mamet,mamet associates,nma partners,Noah Mamet,Noah B. Mamet,wasserman family, Noah Mamet and Associates,www.nmapartners.com,Ambassador Noah Mamet,U.S. Embassy Buenos Aires, vice Consul Christopher Creaghe,Holly Wilkerson,Vice Consul Brendan O unreasonable passport denial, non-delivery of services paid for, violation of civil rights, universal declaration of human rights, the 14th Amendment to the U.S. constitution, the 5th Amendment,racial profiling, kickbacks,corruption,influence peddling,allegiance to a foreign state, interference in the internal affairs of a sovereign state, incompetence Los Angeles California
Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: Noah Mamet Los Angeles, California

Jul 14 2016
Arnold Scott Harris, PC Continuous voice mail messages Chicago Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Arnold Scott Harris, PC Internet

Jul 12 2016
The orleans at walnut grove pc orleans LLC The orleans at walnut grov Renting from the orleans at walnut grove Cordova Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Family Services: The orleans at walnut grove pc orleans LLC Cordova, Tennessee

Jul 08 2016
Real estate law center pc This company said they were real estate lawyers.They told us they could fix are home loan with well Fargo.They lost my home.Then basicly told me they couldn't help me no more .. Los Angeles Ca.. Author: Yuba City, California Legal Services: Real estate law center pc Los Angeles Ca..,

Jul 08 2016
safestreets usa / ADT RIP OFFS NOT FULLY INSTALLED BUT PAYING FOR IT.SALESMAN ON PHONE SAID I WOULD GET CERTAIN THINGS THAT THE MAN WHO ENTERED MY HOME DID NOT GIVE ME, HE JUST INSTALLED EVERYTHING HE COULD WITHOUT ASKING ME THEN WHEN SIGNATURE TIME CAME HE HIT THE BUTTONS!!! CALLED O SECURITY SYSTEM THAT DOESN'T WORK!! WINDOES OPEN BOTH WAYS IDIOTS!! Mt . Clemens Michigan
Author: Mt . Clemens, Michigan Security Services: safestreets usa / ADT RIP OFFS Internet

Jul 07 2016
Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa PC Repair, Dave Harrington, Recovering Computers Destroyed my computer Mesa Arizona
ERROR MESSAGE ON COMPUTER Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa, Arizona

Jul 07 2016
San Diego PC help Stole my tablet and will not return it after being sent for repair San Diego California Author: Chandler, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: San Diego PC help San Diego, California

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 05 2016
Scott C West aka Aqua Blast Scott O. West Scott West took money for materials then never returned. He works with a ring of rip offs. Ocala Florida
Author: Silver Springs, Florida Builders & Contractors: Scott C West aka Aqua Blast Ocala , Florida

Jul 05 2016
US cellular When entering contract say one thing but first bill 5 days later $500 then shut u off not 24 hours late yet then charge OUTRAGEOUS on next bill. Was told bills would b $258 a month 2 phones 2 tablets at $10 each umm NOOOOOONOOONONO NEVER WHAT THEY SAID . Last month was $678 of course had to pay $250 every week all month so they wont shut off 1 week later new bill is $745 really come on.... one customer rep told us well if u dont pay itll just keep getting higher i asked how can any justify paying that he told me i was being hostile and he didnt have to put up with it i said can we get itemized bill he told me N O Nationwide Author: CABOOL, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US cellular Nationwide