CURTIS O BARNES, PC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Curtis O Barnes, PC
There may be more specific results for "Curtis O Barnes, PC"
For more specific results for "Curtis O Barnes, PC"
Showing 1-25 of 5,416 Found Reports For more specific results for "Curtis O Barnes, PC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Dino Domina Law Office PC very shady hauppauge New York Author: brooklyn, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Dino Domina Law Office PC hauppauge, New York

Apr 23 2017
Dcfs Poinsett County Joanne Barnes Kids seized for no reason denied visitation Harrisburg Arkansas
Sickening Author: Marked Tree, Arkansas Civil Rights Violators: Dcfs Poinsett County Harrisburg, Arkansas

Apr 21 2017
PC richards and Sons PC Richards participates in CONSUMER FRAUD brentwood ny Author: kings parl, New York Kitchens: PC richards and Sons

Apr 12 2017
Easy kits.org I got a email from facebook asking me did I want to make money o line. And for me to follow link and I did. Then it took me to order results.org they ask me to sign up and I did then at the end they ask for $49 so I put my credit card information in Internet Internet Author: SUMTER, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Easy kits.org Internet

Apr 12 2017
PC Support Office Asking for a payment for services not rendered North Bergen New Jersey Author: Centerville, Ohio Computer Fraud: PC Support Office North Bergen, New Jersey

Apr 11 2017
Big O Tires THE BIGGEST RIP OFF ARTIST IN THE STATE! Prescott Arizona Author: Mayer, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Prescott, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
Curtis Gardenhire gardenhirecurtis105 scammer Internet Author: DAYTON, Ohio Questionable Activities: Curtis Gardenhire Internet

Apr 09 2017
ebay yes i have informed them that these controllers are counterfit. to all xbox one users. if spot controller being sold on ebay and is black or white but has 4 green leds on top. these do not work on the xbox one. make fine pc controllers. but if you buy for your xbox.you ill return it almost the day 1
Author: richmond, Indiana Computer Dealers: ebay

Apr 08 2017
Dell Surendra Raj On 1-4-17 Dell advertised a sale on the product WD Blue PC SSD WDS250G1B0A - Solid state drive - 250 GB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s for $19.99 each. So got online and ordered 2 of them from Dell, Dell Purchase ID: 2005704551081. Dell sent me an confirmation email the same day stating: Subtotal $199.98 Order Level Promotion:-$160.00 Shipping & Handling: $6.99 Shipping Discount Applied:-$6.99 Sales Tax:$2.50 Total Amount: $42.48 I then received an email 4 days later stating that my order had been cancelled. I did NOT cancel this order, Dell did, and did not give any explanation as to why. Round Rock Texas Author: PLANO, Illinois Computer Dealers: Dell Round Rock, Texas

Apr 07 2017
Dennis Wilenchik, Wilenchik and Bartness, PC Attorneys TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW and commitment to client satisfaction: Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Wilenchik and Bartness stands on an impeccable record since being founded in 1991. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Partners Dennis Wilenchik and Becky Bartness maintain the highest AV rating that is available under the Martindale Hubbell rating system. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Wilenchik and Bartness Phoenix Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dennis Wilenchik TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. . Partners Dennis Wilenchik and Becky Bartness maintain the highest AV rating that is available under the Martindale Hubbell rating system. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Wilenchik and Bartness. Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 05 2017
Landel Facilities Services DOES NOT PAY FOR SERVICES Land O Lakes Nationwide Author: Topeka, Kansas Maintenance Companies: Landel Facilities Services Nationwide

Apr 03 2017
Mistery, shopping, market research, securities, training & consulting I was a victim of fraud with an altered cheke sent to me. Ask a friend who speaks English to tell me if I could change it and he told me that if .. I told him I did and changed it and after 15 days they told me that the cheke was altered and I have to pay the cheke money or else I go to jail please help me .. I did not know I got in trouble I need help to pay it I can not put it from my bag InternetMistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Fui victima de fraude con un cheke alterado que me enviaron. Pregunte a un amigo que habla ingles que me dijera si lo podia cambiar y me dijo que si..entonses fui y lo cambie y despues de 15 dias me hablaron que el cheke estaba alterado y tengo que pagar el dinero del cheke o de lo contrario me ire ala carcel porfavor ayudenme..yo sin saber me meti en problemas nesesito que me ayuden a pagarlo yo no puedo ponerlo de mi bolsa Internet I have a suggestion Author: Windsor , California Work at Home Business: Mistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Internet

Mar 25 2017
Nelco Properties Curtis Nelson My company installed shower glass for his remodel in Poway Ca. Was not paid for work done Poway California Author: poway, California Glass Companies: Nelco Properties Internet

Mar 25 2017
T E M P O E, LLC LEASE IT RIP OFF Manchester New Hampshire Author: BRONX, New York Furniture & Furnishings: T E M P O E, LLC Manchester, New Hampshire

Mar 21 2017
Fein, Such, Kahn Shepard PC Intimidating Schmucks that try and Bully people that cant afford healthcare Parsippany New Jersey
Author: Nutley, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Fein, Such, Kahn Shepard PC Parsippany, New Jersey

Mar 13 2017
Cybertron Pc Horrible Customer Care Wichita Kansas Author: Alabama Computer Manufactures: Cybertron Pc Wichita, Kansas

Mar 10 2017
P and 0 survey Sent check to deposit. Says I keep $300. Rest of it do moneygram.s 2 names given. Ripped it all up Ohio Ohio P and O survey Author: Amherst, New York Cash Services: P and 0 survey

Mar 10 2017
Titanium Exclusive Cookware Sold me a $250 frying pan - titanium finish no tefflon. well 2 years in now and O my looks like the finish is flaking off , look at it under a magnifying glass and sure enough its flaking off , WHAT A RIP OFF. KELOWNA NO IDEA
Author: kelowna, British Columbia Appliances: Titanium Exclusive Cookware Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Nelco, Curtis Nelson Poor Quality Work Vista CA Author: OB , California Questionable Activities: Nelco NAT

Mar 08 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: UMA’s senior administrators expect every employee to listen carefully to any student concerns. Student support is part of UMA’s core mission.*UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
can't believe some of the stuff i see hear Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Trade Schools: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Clearwater, Florida

Mar 07 2017
PC Rentals Bill York, Michel York, Stacy York, Leonard Emons, Linda, Emons, York Trust Port City Rent Fraud Catoosa Oklahoma Author: Catoosa, Oklahoma Property Management: PC Rentals Catoosa, Oklahoma

Mar 07 2017
Gadget Fix PC & Phone Repair Marietta Georgia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Gadget Fix

Mar 05 2017
Mayas Services GMBH PC Smart Care Plan Promised to send PC Smart Care package but it never arrived. Germany Internet - info@mayaservicesgmbh Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Mayas Service GMBH Internet

Mar 05 2017
Grease Monkey Grease Monket PC RIP OFF - can't remove a tight drain plug Port Charlotte Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Oil Companies: Grease Monkey Port Charlotte, Florida

Mar 04 2017
PC Capital Paul Clark PC Capital New York Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Financial Services: PC Capital Internet