CURTIS O BARNES, PC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Curtis O Barnes, PC
There may be more specific results for "Curtis O Barnes, PC"
For more specific results for "Curtis O Barnes, PC"
Showing 1-25 of 11,530 Found Reports For more specific results for "Curtis O Barnes, PC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
The Branson Way Vacation The Branson Way Sold me a vacation package, and I can not find them to redeem it Branson Missouri Author: O Fallon, Missouri Ticket Sales: The Branson Way Vacation Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Wright & Metcalf Attorneys at Law PC - Flushing, MI Wright & Metcalf Attorneys at Law PC ,Flushing, MI,Craig Wright, Jason Metcalf. Craig Wright Exploits the Terminally Ill for Profit. Flushing Michigan Author: Flint, Michigan Lawyers: Wright & Metcalf Attorneys at Law PC - Flushing, MI Flushing, Michigan

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Reimage Cleverbridge Their PC programe didn't work they given me the run-around for refund. IL, Illinois USA Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Internet

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Oct 12 2017
pure natural aqp/rt fullfillment i seen an offer regarding this product on the internet first bottle free and just pay shipping since then they keep sending me bottles without my permission and charging me doral Florida Author: O Fallon, Missouri Alternative Health: pure naturap/l aq doral, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Daniel Camacho / Iram Camacho Camacho Lawn Services c/o Iram Camacho Performed unlicensed shoddy yard work including brick wall, epoxy coating and terrible artificial grass install Surprise Arizona
Author: Surprise, Arizona Landscaping: Daniel Camacho / Iram Camacho , AZ

Oct 05 2017
Mark Curtis Mac Deck and Fencing Paid Mark $840.00 to put a fence up. Mark never showed up and have contacted him several times to try to recoop my money to no avail. I hired an attorney. Still haven't seen my money. Arkansas Author: Benton, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: Mark Curtis , Arkansas

Oct 04 2017
Rock rose realty Susan Barnes She's a con woman Kissimmee FL Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Rock rose realty Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
Healthfair Plus PC CHARGED ME $66 FOR SERVICE THAT THEY TOLD ME WOULD BE COVERED BY MY INS CO Winter Springs Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Healthcare Centers: HealthFair Plus PC Winter Springs, Florida

Oct 03 2017
P. Scott Lowery, PC Scott Lowery Law Offices,PC I've been trying to pay off my account. They pursued to sue me. I've been paying for almost a year no problem. Up until 2 months ago I started having problems with them. Englewood Colorado
Author: Oxnard, California Attorneys & Legal Services: P. Scott Lowery, PC Englewood, Colorado

Oct 02 2017
Pc supportoffice.com Karan and James False about my computer. Said, you have a worm when I didn't Does not appear Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Computer Software: Pc supportoffice.com Internet

Oct 01 2017
Victory O Akpomadeye Victory Akpos Multistore Builder Pro Plugin Helpdesk & Co-founder Victory O. Akpomedaye Failed to support the buggy WP Store builder Plugin. REAL TALK! Stranmillis Internet
Author: R, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: Victory O Akpomadeye Internet

Sep 29 2017
Fast Spring PC Mac Cleaner I have A total of $24.96 taken out of my checking on 9/26/17. I don't remember ever buying this product Internet Author: State College, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Fast Spring Internet

Sep 28 2017
Ultra Body Fitness-Allen TX My name is Pezzy Kudakwashe, ZIP 75407 TexasI have a complaint to make through your TV channel. I signed up for gym with fitness connection of Allen TX. They are an amazing gym. Under them, is a group called the Ultra Body Fitness(UBF),this is a team o Making you pay for no service. Charging account without providing service Allen TX 75013 Based in Hialeah Florida Author: Princeton, Texas Fitness Consultants: Ultra Body Fitness-Allen TX Allen, Texas

Sep 27 2017
Penergy*Simple shop Cdl I authorized $5.99 for s and h for a free sample got card statement and they took $92.78 w/o permission Az Nation wide Author: Sacto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Penergy*Simple shop Internet

Sep 26 2017
Sammons Income Tax and Accounting Screwed up my 2014 and 2015 taxs, IRS wants over 40K from me. And they let there E&O insurance run out. Symrna Georgia Author: Middleport, New York Income tax: Sammons Income Tax and Accounting Symrna, Georgia

Sep 26 2017
PC Shield Inc Fake Quote faxed in hopes of getting payment Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Author: Woodland Park, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: PC Shield Inc Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 26 2017
Curtis law group dallas Rob Adams and Bill Curtis Beware Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Curtis law group dallas Internet

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Cheapoair.com Ripoff Florida, california, washington Internet Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Air Travel: Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Internet

25, Report #1402045

Sep 24 2017
Chase Auto Financing Mazda Capital End of lease, extra check $280. sent in error, company claims car must be sold before my account can be reviewed. Phoenix Arizona
Case Rectified Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Car Financing: Chase Auto Financing Nationwide