Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Custom Chopperwerks , ROBERT K. ROWE
There may be more reports for "Custom Chopperwerks , ROBERT K. ROWE"
For more results perform a general search for "Custom Chopperwerks , ROBERT K. ROWE"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
Production Experience dba Sound Mind Events Robert Chapman, President Unprofessional Liar Refuses to Pay Contract Employees McKinney, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Production Experience dba Sound Mind Events Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Libel and Slander by Richard Johnson and Robert Goodrich Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Simple Bank BVAA, Compass BEWARE, THIEVES Portland Oregon Robert Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Banks: Simple Bank Oregon

Feb 14 2017
Robert Powell Bob Powell Con artist Reno Nevada Oh and just to note Author: Reno, Nevada Liars: Robert Powell Reno, Nevada

Feb 14 2017
RC Saddle Robert Chavez Wanted money up front to get saddle ealier Tehachapi California Author: ogema, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: RC Saddle Tehachapi, California

Feb 13 2017
Chris Collins Custom Homes Chris Collins Roof Systems, Chris Collins Atlanta, Chris Collins Buford, Chris Collins Dacula, Chris Collins Detroit, Chris Collins Custom Homes, Chris Collins First Choice Homes, Chris Collins YouTube, Chris Collins LinkedIn, Chris Collins Mugshots, Chris Collins FELON, Chris Collins SHOPLIFTING CHRIS COLLINS ATLANTA BUFORD DACULA FELONY SHOPLIFTING ARRESTED MUGSHOTS SCAM ARTIST FLIM FLAM MAN LINKEDIN YOUTUBE Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Georgia Roofing Companies: Chris Collins Custom Homes Internet

Feb 13 2017
THOMAS GUICE SARTORIAL THOMAS GUICE CUSTOM SHIRTS GUICE DESIGN TOMMY GUICETOM GUICE CUSTOM SHIRT RIPP OFF SCAM ARTIST TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS SLIDELL Louisiana
Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Liars: THOMAS GUICE SARTORIAL SLIDELL, Louisiana

Feb 13 2017
Teletronics Inc George Camara, Sam Davos, Charles Martin, Robert Smith, Took my $2,209.59 chaeck and sent me the wrong part... Dallas, Addison Texas Author: Midland, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Teletronics Inc Dallas, Texas

Feb 13 2017
Dr. Michael K. Obeng TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Feb 11 2017
MAKOVIC HOMES/GM ROBERT BERNARD/OWNER JOHN MAKOVIC MAKOVIC DESIGNER HOMES, LLC INTIMIDATION TECHNIQUES, THREATS, FALSE PROMISES, HORRIBLE PRODUCT. MONTICELLO New York
Author: CALLICOON, New York Manufactured Home Dealers: MAKOVIC HOMES/GM ROBERT BERNARD/OWNER JOHN MAKOVIC MONTICELLO , New York

Feb 10 2017
K styles on Facebook K styles all day I found these con artists through advertisements on Facebook! I ordered 4 shirts from them that said it will be sent in 5 business day a month later I tried to contact them to ask where my items are, they would not return any of my emails and blocked me from Facebook. They took my money and it's a complete scam. Do not order anything from them!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: K styles on Facebook Internet

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Preimerecreditllc Froze my saving account and overdrawn it because my son Robert Arbuckle owes state Indianapolis Indiana Author: Clarksville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Preimerecreditllc Indianapolis , Indiana

Feb 07 2017
Willie freeman Bill free bq-smokers.com Took deposit on a custom bbq grill. Has a different excuse Asheboro North Carolina Author: Thomasville , North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Willie freeman Asheboro, North Carolina

Feb 07 2017
The K Company Realty Jessica, Justin Squires Do not contact to rent. They only want you to buy! Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Real Estate Services: The K Company Realty Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Liquidation channel.com ShopLC.com name change this year Refused to refund defective/flimsy items Austin Texas Author: st robert, Missouri Attorney Generals: Liquidation channel.com Austin, Texas

Feb 04 2017
Scott heher Bradrew custom woodwork Hack, unskilled, ripoff, uninsured,drug edict,thief,trailer trash East Springfield Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Scott heher East Springfield, Pennsylvania

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Robert Hawkins Robert Hawkins III BEWARE!!! FEMALE PREDATOR LURES WOMEN BY PROMISING A JOB POSITION BUT WILL TAKE BACK ALL PROMISES IF YOU REFUSE SEXUAL ADVANCES Pittsburg Pennsylvania
Author: New York, New York Event Planners & Sites: Robert Hawkins Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2017
STEADFAST COMPANIES Susan Sansbury - Christine Schoellhorn - Mona Salama - Kathleen Tran - Julie Phan INTENT TO DEFRAUD - TO VIOLATE CIVIL RIGHTS - TO MISREPRESENT - EVIL CORPORATION IRVINE California ADP VERIFIED NO REFUND OR REVERSAL / MORE LIES Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: STEADFAST COMPANIES IRVINE, California

Feb 02 2017
cash advanac inc angela brumfield, Robert swayer, alisha seville owe money,legeal action.will contact credit report and work place, contact sheriff dept to deliver a summons hayward California It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Seymour, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: cash advanac inc hayward, California