Your Search | cydcor, verizon fios, at&t, innovative merchant solutions, quill, rogers telecom
There may be more reports for "cydcor, verizon fios, at&t, innovative merchant solutions, quill, rogers telecom"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "cydcor, verizon fios, at&t, innovative merchant solutions, quill, rogers telecom"

1, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

3, Report #1319397

Jul 28 2016
Happy Days Boating Center - Matt Grotten mgr. Not Happy Days at this place avoid it like the plague rip off faulty products Port Clinton Ohio
Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Boat Dealers: Happy Days Boating Center Port Clinton , Ohio

4, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

5, Report #1319368

Jul 28 2016
Mac Churchill Acura Mac Churchill Auto Group STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS Fort Worth Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

6, Report #1319297

Jul 27 2016
core solutions group terry judge Terry Judge is a lair and a cheat DO NOT get involved with him or Core solutions. He broke promises.I kept asking for references and never got them. Where I'm from people don't do business with companies that can't be vetted. Bingham Farms, Troy Michigan Author: grover beach, California Business Consultants: core solutions group Bingham Farms, , Michigan

7, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

9, Report #1319213

Jul 27 2016
Mediterranean at towngate Ambergate Apts Slumlord, Serious Roach problem, No access to many of the amenities moreno valley California Author: yucaipa, California Housing Rentals: Mediterranean at towngate moreno valley, California

10, Report #1319174

Jul 27 2016
Choice Home Warranty No Choice and No good technicians at Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ 08837 New Jersey Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ

11, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

12, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

13, Report #1319092

Jul 26 2016
cmgraphs Crooked PSA/DNA dealer ebay cmgraphs sold a fake autograph of Prince Rogers Nelson for $2500 Lynwood, California Internet
ebay seller cmgraphs sold a fake PSA/DNA Prince Rogers Nelson autograph Author: San Diego, California Websites: cmgraphs Internet

14, Report #1319084

Jul 26 2016
Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions youtube.com/user/kjl0307 www.gordonbusiness.com/ GBS The Forever Fight Group Sammers, Cheats, Thiefs, Frauds, multiple companies, Disgusting People Riverdale or Long Island New York
Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions Riverdale, New York

15, Report #1319077

Jul 26 2016
For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers mike Meyers said it looks like you want something for free canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Work at Home Business: For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers canonsburg, Pennsylvania

16, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

17, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 26 2016
Supple Solutions Pty Ltd Search Options Hardy Vero Supple SEO Supple Solutions Dishonest Rip Off Bully Scam Scammer Worst SEO Do not deliver on promises Richmond Victoria Author: Melbourne, Other Search Engine Optimization: Supple Solutions Pty Ltd Nationwide

19, Report #1319002

Jul 26 2016
po box 9476 delta community credit union delta community credit union money gram checkl for 1775.00 minnieapolis Minnesota mystery shoppers scam Author: amsterdam, New York Work at Home: delta community credit union minnieapolis, Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
TTC Ameridial or TTC Marketing Solutions The FTC Needs to Shut this Operation Down!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: TTC Ameridial or TTC Marketing Solutions Chciago, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
MyCart.Net, Sure Merchant LLC Ripoff, fraud, obsolete coding, lost business, removed stores without warning, overcharged, charged additional royalty on sales Overland Park Kansas Author: Poultney, Vermont Computer Stores: MyCart.Net, Sure Merchant LLC Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 26 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Special Financing Service LLCIntegrated Corporate Solutions They collected money yet done nothing as agreed Hamption Virginia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Income tax: DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Hamption , Virginia

Jul 26 2016
MSI Credit Solutions Deceptive Money Back Guarantee Dallas Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit Services: MSI Credit Solutions Dallas, Texas