Your Search | cyryll "cy" from phillipines

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Renue Derma Scam Face cream. Withdrew money out of account without authority from me. Suppose to be free trial. Pay postage only. San Diego Internet Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Renue Derma

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
venom custom choppers Never received proceeds from motorcycle sale new port richey Florida Author: hudson, Florida Motorcycles: venom custom choppers new port richey, Florida

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Feb 06 2016
World Bearing SRL Romania DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN Romania Internet Author: eatontown, New Jersey Auto Parts: World Bearing SRL Romania Internet

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Gotta Go Bail Bonds Glen Pierce Did not pay for investigative services after apprehending his fugitive from justice Bakersfield California Author: Clovis, California Bail Bonds: Gotta Go Bail Bonds Bakersfield, California

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
Anders Karlsson, Meir Westreich Phony Lawsuits from a Crooked businessman and his attorney buddy Los Angeles / Malibu California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Anders Karlsson Internet

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
Family court San DIego Judges order children out away from parents. San Diego ca You are missing a lot of detail Author: San Diego, California Family Services: Family court San DIego CA

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California