Your Search | d&m transmission

Jan 21 2017
Kluever & Platt Law Firm Andrew L. Platt M. Reas Bowman Realestate fraud..This law firm did and illegal eviction on Jozette Pepper Greenfield. Jozette's trust for her land purchase was never conveyed, this law firmused fake corporation name to obtain a judgement under the names Reo Properties Corporation, not registered at all in the united states Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Kluever & Platt Law Firm Internet

Jan 21 2017
A D Design Group David Higuita A D Solutions THIS GUY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN, farmingdale New York Author: williston park, New York Architects & Designers: A D Design Group David Higuita new york, New York

Jan 21 2017
The resource scout llc M****** ripping poor people off Utah Author: Clifton, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: The resource scout llc

Jan 20 2017
Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans Preyed upon my nieveness and honesty; was desperate for money and they took advantage Hayward Wisconsin Author: GOSHEN, Indiana Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans

Jan 19 2017
C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services CD Corp Services, CD social connect, CEO of C&D Corp Services & Creative Capital Partners, Creative Capital Partners, Ebony Edwards Carl McNeilLionel RhodesTolie MillerDebra MCNeill Scam, Bounced Payroll, Witholding Pay, Verbal Abuse, Dishonest, Doshonorable Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Carl McNeill Author: Austin, Texas Employees: C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Tabeer Tours Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, D Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, Dubai. Check Rate you were quoted? a number of complaints — the second-highest number of online travel complaints, behind the sketchy return and refund policies — among consumers who booked a room at one price but when they arrived they were charged a higher price.  Dubai Nationwide
Author: Dubai, Other Travel Agencies: Tabeer Tours Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Beauty P D C for L'etoile said I canceled a day late . I called a week later to cancel after I had mdse ca Internet Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Beauty P D C Internet

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 15 2017
Stratford Company Lories Tolbert Misrepresentation Retaliation Failure to Honor C&D California Author: Orange County, California Brokerage Companies: Stratford Company Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 13 2017
Luis D Velez-Reyes took money we paid for Auto assist policy suppose to be covered til 2019 Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Warranty: Luis D Velez-Reyes Columbus, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Certified Transmission and Service Jeff Joliffe Crippled My Truck, dropped off running month later trailered it home not even running Commerce City Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Service Commerce City, Colorado

Jan 11 2017
M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 M Ann Lindvall ripped me off on an Ebay purchase Edgar Nebraska Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great Author: nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 Edgar,

Jan 11 2017
Mack Law Offices Mark M. Mack, Esquire Mack Law Office is a liar and SCAM Kingston Pennsylvania Author: Towanda , Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Mack Law Offices Kingston , Pennsylvania

Jan 10 2017
G D Trucking Express Inc. Kept 1,000 dollars from my final pay.... Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: G D Trucking Express Inc. Elk Grove Village,

Jan 10 2017
Jeff Thames Select Transmission New tranny but they ruined my transfer case San Antonio Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Jeff Thames San Antonio, Texas

Jan 10 2017
East colonial automotive group The worst experience I've had was when I went to this place looking to buy a vehicle. I had a toyota tacoma of 2007 that I wanted to give as a trade in. The owner of that place told m Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: East colonial automotive group Orlando , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Weil-McLain Weil-McLain Furnaces / Boilers are pieces of CRAP!! Save your $$ Michigan City, Indiana Nationwide W-M Response Author: Tawas, Michigan Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Weil-McLain Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
All American transmission Stole money without doing any work Brighton Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Repair Service: All American transmission CO

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan