D'BEST! FLOORZ & MORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: D'Best! Floorz & More
There may be more specific results for "D'Best! Floorz & More"
For more specific results for "D'Best! Floorz & More"
Showing 1-25 of 22,957 Found Reports For more specific results for "D'Best! Floorz & More"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Supremeplay.com Any site that is NV Caracao is the sister sites all do the same thing Ripped off only paid 20% of winnings. Even completed playthrough and had almost 1000 more dollars extra that couldn't be refunded to ensure I get my $1000 from 100 deposit. Curacao Internet
Author: Corydon, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Supremeplay.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
baldinis casino they are. harassing targeting. senior citezens. stalking. but. it is more than. one group or person. some ran tv ads sparks. Nevada Author: San francisco, California Casinos & Cardrooms: baldinis casino sparks. , Nevada

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 24 2017
Luis Cruz Danny Auto Acceosories I have better deals that pays me more money, wait until I have time for you. SAN BERNARDINO California
Author: RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California Body Work & Repair: Luis Cruz SAN BERNARDINO, California

Apr 24 2017
Easy Direct Solutions LLc and Dave Investment group They Have Hid A Lots Of Charges For Loans And All Kinds of Excuses To Ask You More Money Chicago( operation) IL, LA(money.deposit)Ca Nationwide Author: Daly City, California Loans: Easy Direct Solutions LLc Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 21 2017
Le Doux I bought a trial size of their skin cream and they charged me $79.95 for more when I had not ordered it or wanted it. The cream made me itch and break out on my face. I dont know. It is Le Doux skin care. Internet Author: Suitland, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Le Doux Internet

Apr 21 2017
 bill prager riped me off of a truck load of professional photography gear cameras studio lighting gear and a bunch more ! monroe wa area Washington Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bill prager WA

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 20 2017
North & South Express LLC NSA Rod A Larson Financially unstable, does not pay drivers, victim of his own doings WillowPark Texas TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics WillowPark, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Margaret Poutre peggypoutre The cbd oil was more olive oil than herb. I became very sick to my stomachs. I received another bottle in the mail which I did not order. I can not find how to reach them and see if they will fix the problem Las Vegas, Nevada. 89144-6363 Author: Post falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Margaret Poutre Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
James Black Coleman & Cain more than 30 involved Seattle Washington Author: edgware, Alabama Financial Services: James Black Coleman & Cain Seattle , Washington

Apr 20 2017
BRAZILIAN BIKINI SHOP BRAZILIAN BIKINI SHOP IS SELLING FAKE BRAZILIAN BIKINI. THEY SELL PRODUCTS 300% MORE EXPENSIVE. THE PRODUCTS SENT DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURES THEY POST. THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS IS VERY BAD. THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY. Saint-Laurent-du-Var, Côte d'Azur, FRANCE Internet Author: London, Clothing Stores: BRAZILIAN BIKINI SHOP Internet

Apr 19 2017
Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner in my opinion Warning stay away from these thieves more crooked than the City of Irvine Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Cleaning Services: Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner Irvine, California

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 19 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Luxury Homes Group dedicated to Serve their clients. Marco Kozlowski & support team employees devoted to clients success & highest customer satisfaction standards. Marco Kozlowski & team truly obsessed with success of all business partners, customers.*UPDATE: Marco Kozlowski & team pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Marco Kozlowski is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
You never closed a deal Author: Floral Park, New York Seminar Programs: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. orlando, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Jim Old DermavitaskincareThis is a scam - terms of agreement says cancel account within time period or we will contine to charge for more tubes of chemical. They did agree to 75% return of a $94.67 ($71.00) but they want you to scam Henderson, Nevada 89011 Nevada Author: Maumee, Ohio Eye Care: Jim Old Henderson, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 18 2017
All My Sons Moving Nashville quote one price end up three times more when you get bill Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2017
American Messaging Paging I have asked them to delete my account more than once. They just keep billing me.If I try to reach them by phone I get billed for that also. very hard company to deal with, everything you do with them costs more money. I have contacted them by phone they speak English but I dont think they understand English. They understand how to be creative and charge me every month for a service that no longer exist!! I asked them to please disconnect and stop billing me for a service that is no longer working. Lewisville Texas Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: American Messaging Lewisville, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was not a customer of the Complainant, nor a former employee of the Complainant. | Coast To Coast Marketing, Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC DON'T BUY MORTGAGE LEADS FROM COAST TO COAST MARKETING! BRYAN WAKEFIELD & JEREMY SPOSATO ARE SCAMMERS! Columbus Ohio
((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: rippoffville, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC Columbus, Ohio

Apr 18 2017
Shawn Doan Doan Law Firm Escondido fraudulent company illegally stole money out of my checking account without authorization more than once Escondido California Author: Temecula, California Lawyers: Shawn Doan Doan Law Firm Escondido Escondido, California

Apr 18 2017
Alloy wheel repair specialists of Las Vegas Alloy wheel repair Was told because I was given a discount that they didn't spend the same amount on the rims! So had to deal with shoddy work and scratches on my rims! Was told if I pay $30 more per ram he would fix them perfect! Garbage business not to be trusted. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Alloy wheel repair specialists of Las Vegas Norcross , Georgia