Your Search | d'best! floorz & more

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife, Inc. customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The more you research the great Arthur Alexander of Sunlife Electric, the moe lies you uncover Author: California Solar: Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Sunlife Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sunlife dedicated to quality solar installations and outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction. Sunlife makes switching to solar easy by giving you a cleaner more affordable source of energy for you and your family to take advantage of!  Customers can expect to save between 20-30% on energy bills after switching to Sunlife.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Solar: Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Inc. can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. La Jolla , California

Sep 23 2016
ZoomUSA iZoomUSA Cheap,Trash Laptops they probably pull out of a more reputable company's dumpster. Customer service? Bad to nonexistant. Brooklyn Brooklyn Author: Bloomington, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: ZoomUSA Internet

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
Enterprise Relocation Services - Owen subcontractor - My quote was for $1540 and all items listed - at pick up BEFORE OWEN got out of the truck he said THIS IS MORE THAT THE QUOTE IT WILL COST AT LEAST $600 MORE. Owen didn't even know which items were to be loaded.  Norcross Georgia Author: Rocklin, California Moving Companies: Enterprise Relocation Services Norcross, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
Montgomery patent and design LLC Montgomery patent & design, inventsai, For sale by inventor, patiently brilliant, advertising generation LLC, Ad-Gen. And more Inventsai and Montgomery patent and Design sold me a package deal marketing for my invention, patenting...Canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Patent & Trademark Services: Montgomery patent and design LLC Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2016
DW Planker rented 2 yrs took 1200$ depost and wanting 4000.00 more after moving out greenwood in Author: Whiteland, Indiana Civil Rights Violators: DW Planker greenwood ,

Sep 21 2016
ATP2 LLC They are a contractor for Veteran Affairs FSC I was terminated due to too many emails in regards to checking on a status for a new lead which I requested over a month ago. But there is far more that goes on with this company. I have been harassed, threatened by Cassandra H. and lots of defamation of character, false advertising when going for this position and their HR does not take anything into consideration, etc... White Plains Maryland Author: Killeen, Texas Employment Services: ATP2 LLC White Plains, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Dominion Process Servers Ripped Off for more than $$$ Toronto Ontario Author: London, Ohio Legal Process Services: Dominion Process Servers Toronto, Ontario

Sep 20 2016
Travel Center, JP Travel, Fun Time Reservations Took $706.00 from me and a friend for various travel arrangments and are asking for more money, changing plans. Clarksburg Maryland Author: Fort Myers, Florida Travel Services: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
Avast....Fabio T I canced. They said I would get a full refund. They wanted more of an explanation. Gave some kind of time limit to reply. Didn't get back in time. Charged me. AVAST Software s.r.o 140 00 Prague, Czech Republic Internet Author: Paradise , California Unusual Rip-Off: Avast....Fabio T Internet

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 17 2016
Care gear (we care) Operate a website, that if you register to will send you emails and texts, offering overnight delivery. After they recieve payment they will tell you that you owe them more money, and never send anything. Do not send them money. Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Care gear (we care) Internet

Sep 17 2016
Bridge court LLC Everestmnproperties LLC Charging me more rent then I'm supposed to give and charging different types of rent in the complex Prior lake Minnesota Author: St.paul, Minnesota Abusive Parents: Bridge court LLC Prior lake,

Sep 16 2016
Maya & J Auto Sales - Jose Diaz & Belmary Diaz This company scammed me out of more than $4,500.00 and I have nothing to show for it. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Maya & J Auto Sales Miami, Florida

Sep 16 2016
Truewireless,  I wanted to add more time to my Lifeline cell phone,they told me it would be a extra 5.00,today I am being told that I owe almost 47.00,thats a long way from 6.40 Oklahoma City,Okla Oklahoma Author: Walters , Oklahoma Telephone Companies: Truewireless Oklahoma

Sep 15 2016
Dr Karina Bibicheff Vita Ageless Medical AestheticsVita MedSpa BEWARE! She is not a plastic surgeon and she is not Board Certified as she advertises. My appointments had been anything but pleasant. The Botox and fillers didn't last more than 2 months! I visited to a couple of plastic surgeons and they told me that I haven't been getting real fillers! I'M SUING DR BIBICHEFF FOR MALPRACTICE Glen Head New York Author: Roslyn, New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr Karina Bibicheff Glen Head, New York

Sep 15 2016
Wondair Vital Skin Care Revitaline Trial Sample. Phone call initiated by me. Verbal Responses only. Agreeded 18 or older. no I cannot agree to that.(more tha on withdrawal form my account, I was asked if I would consider agreeing to two products, Vitamin C and Eye cream. My Response: How much are the products. What is the price? iS this price all inclusive including the shipping for the two products and the sample? I was quoted $46.90. California or Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: Wondair Vital Skin Care Internet

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 14 2016

Sep 13 2016
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Mirabella Motors the preferred destination among Tampa Bay drivers for pre-owned selection of luxury vehicles, 100% customer satisfaction, professional customer service! Mirabella Motors serving the Tampa Bay, St Petersburg, Clearwater Florida area and like communities nationwide, since 2001. Mirabella Motors offers a large variety of financing options, from A+ credit to O boy credit. Mirabella Motors carries a selection of Pre-Owned Luxury cars, trucks, SUVs and more.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa , Florida

Sep 13 2016
Mattress 1 One , Mattress One Sick and tired of being ripped off and we are not going to take it any more! Boynton Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mattress 1 One Boynton Beach, Florida