Your Search | daz 3d
Approximately 138 Reports Found

Sep 27 2016
3D BUILDING SERVICES DAVID Improper framing and installation of window TULSA Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Building Services: 3D BUILDING SERVICES TULSA, Oklahoma

Jul 21 2016
Open Sky https://www.opensky.com/login?utm_medium=ops&loginUserIdKey=d2I5TmFseXhoeDA0cUFRT09CeDdPSU5pVDJBQ2QyNFkySWd2YVdKcW5Raz0%3D&site I ordered an item from them.It was never received. They basically told me there is nothing they can do New York Internet Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Open Sky Internet

Jul 18 2016
IKON Projectors IKON IK 400 4K 3D LED Projector San Jose Nationwide Author: San Jose, California TVs & VCRs: IKON Projectors Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Narisara 3D Eyebrow Narisara, 3D Brows, Permanent Make up Narisara ruined my eyebrows ... avoid like the plague Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Tattoo Shops: Narisara 3D Eyebrow Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 21 2016
Prosoft 3d password recovery prosoft3dpassword recovery 5.0 does not work as described Ontario, Canasa Ontario Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Computer Software: Prosoft 3d password recovery Ontario

May 16 2016
3D Motors Don't go there I put 1500.00 down and the engine blew a week later and then they took 2 weeks to fix it and then I get it back for a week and the motor is still running like crap. And then they press me for more money and payments while I have a piece s**t of a truck. And your screwed with after you drive off the lot.  Tampa Florida Reply to Jim Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: 3D Motors Tampa, Florida

Apr 13 2016
www.cgstud.io CG Studio 3d model scam ripoff Romania Internet
My apologies to www.cgstud.io Author: Morris Plains , New Jersey Computer Graphics: www.cgstud.io Internet

Mar 25 2016
Iconic 3D, 6890 E. Sunrise Drive, Jenn Sinclair ,owner, They take your money then forget you exist! Tucson Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Printing & Copy Services: Iconic 3D Tucson, Arizona

Mar 07 2016
TV Superstore SALES@SUPERSTORES.COM Phone # 866-277-1703 Advertise 55 LG 4K 3D Oled 55EF9500 for 2,179 free shipping. After agree to buy a rep call me and ask me this is for the old version new version is 2799 delivery to you on saturday from my local store. Nobody call or arrive on saturday. I try to call and nobody answer the phone. I called my bank to reverse the charger and call the nest business day to se what up. Rep called the driver and i clearly hear the driver saying i did not know was for saturday. At that point i told the to cancelled my order and he told me if i do i will have to paying for the delivery he never did or he will get damaged my credit for not paying shipment and very nasty way he said he dont have time for my and hang on the phone. Internet Author: east windsor , New Jersey TVs & VCRs: TV Superstore Internet

Jan 18 2016
Vivo lte 488 7th Ave. Ste. 3d AND 1265 Broadway, New York, New York Author: Irving, Texas Telephones: Vivo lte 488 7th Ave. Ste. 3d AND 1265 Broadway, New York, , New York

Dec 17 2015
Mary Jo Spicer, Mary Jo Jacobs, MJ Spicer, MJ Jacobs, Western Stylin, Southern Business Girls, Stylin Candles, Sweet Southern Popcorn, Perfect 3D Mascara, Eternally Unique Jewelry, Sweet Treat High Pressure Sales, Threatening, Harrasment Arcadia, Florida Internet Author: Internet On-Line Business: Mary Jo Spicer Internet

Oct 05 2015
CreoPop CreoPop 3D Pen DO NOT ORDER, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY PRODUCTS. COMPANY IS A SCAM OUT OF CHINA Shanghai Internet CreoPop Manufacturing Status (6 Oct 2015) Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: CreoPop Internet

Sep 17 2015
The Flying Dutchman Company Jake Krotje Inhumanine Fabrication Company was contracted to design and render a 3D item. San Marcos California
Author: Marianna, Florida Small Business Services: The Flying Dutchman Company San Marcos, California

Aug 05 2015
Paul B Petitpierre This ebay buyer purchased a brand new 3d printer from me and claimed the item did not work. The item was as described and yet the buyer did not try to make the printer work. 3d printers are not easy out of the box to use. The consumer had no idea what he was doing and decided to file a complaint and demand and threaten for a refund. When denied he escalated the claim. Paypal went with the buyers info, believed him and allowed him to return the printer. The printer was sent back to me in pieces. The buyer smashed the glass bed that the 3d printer prints on, the axis which control the printer are taken apart and cannot be fixed. This item was destroyed intentionally. Aliso Viejo, California
Unfair BBB listing link Author: Middletown, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Paul B Petitpierre Aliso Viejo,, California

Jul 07 2015
Printrbot Printrbot Metal Plus 3D Printer is Junk, Service is Joke, Thieves Won't Refund Money - DO NOT BUY Lincoln California Author: Brooklyn, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Printrbot Lincoln, California

Jul 01 2015
3D Lacrosse - California Gold Invitational Showcase Blue Chip Rising DIII Showcase, 3D Blue Chip Showcase, California Gold Invitational Camp Recruiting Showcase Camp is a waste of time and money Denver Colorado Author: Manhattan beach , California Sports Teams & Clubs: 3D Lacrosse - California Gold Invitational Showcase Blue Chip Denver, Colorado

Jun 09 2015
No Glasses Technology, Inc. (NGT, Inc.) No Glasses Technology - Claiming to bring 3D to Televisions, iPhones, iPads with no glasses Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, California Television Parts & Services: No Glasses Technology, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 13 2015
Identicalyou 3D Printer Daniel DiDomenico,Luke Malsem,Daniel Erefor,Daniel Albert, Helen DiDomenico,Helen Rudolf Identicalyou 3D Printer Scam Sydney Nationwide
more information Author: Sydney, ORGANIZED CRIME: Identicalyou 3D Printer Nationwide

May 06 2015
Pool Design Consultant Kayne Larkins Marzetti Failed to meet contractual obligations in putting my designs in 3D during s specific time frame. Lake Mary, Florida Author: The Woodlands, Texas Pools & Saunas: Pool Builders: Pool Design Consultant Lake Mary, , Florida

May 04 2015
Igloo 360 Motionpictures, Saga Thackar (producer) Kamasutra 3D movie production scam - refused to pay the stuntteam who came overseas Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore Mumbai India
nothing to do with it. Author: Bangkok, Other Producers: Igloo 360 Motionpictures, Saga Thackar (producer) Internet

Mar 15 2015
Experteer GmbH Lenbachplatz 3D-80333 M√ľnchen Germany Dr. Christian Goettsch Annual renewal without advanced notice, and payment demand Internet
Author: Salinas, California Websites: Experteer Internet

Mar 01 2015
Walts Walts TV Recieved my $8,148.00 for a very large screen TV ,LG 84UB9800 84 4K Ultra HD TV with 2160p, 240Hz, WebOS, 3D, LED, and sent me a used &/or defective unit that shows no picture-just verticle lines! Temple Arizona
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Walts Temple, Arizona

Feb 23 2015
Rolled Soles PTY LTD thesolestationThe Sole Stationthesolestation.com, Luke Malsemfranchisedirect.com, rollasole In Short, stole $16,750 from my business parnter and I who purchased a product and never received it. Sydney Australia Internet
Identicalyou 3d printing scam, Helen Rudolf, Sean McAleese Author: anapolis , Maryland Vending Machine Companies: Rolled Soles PTY LTD Internet

24, Report #1205059

Jan 28 2015
Real Electronics Iouri Ogourtsov Robert Ogurzov Cornerstone Robert Ogurcov Robert, real name is Iouri Ogourtsov, hires out of state sales reps to sell Brand New Samsung 4K Ultra HD 3D Curved TVs on craigslist and ebay. I purchased one of these TVs and was given 7-10 days for delivery time. The TV was supposedly in Bellevue, WA and only needed to be delivered to Spokane, WA, 4-5 hrs away. Robert guaranteed delivery on a Monday at 3 p.m. Confirmed that I would be home, sent me a text to inform me that the truck was in my area and the TV would be delivered in 20 minutes. There was no delivery, no TV and he did this everyday for a full week! Then he made some excuse about the delivery drivers taking off with all the TVs, so he was going to order me another TV from an outside source. The order was supposedly made, yet, he conveniently made an error in my phone number and my address. I noticed the errors immediately and informed my sales rep to have them fixed. After I wasn't able to access any tracking information after a week, I contacted to other company, who informed me that the order had been cancelled because it seemed to be a fraudulent charge. After almost 6 wks, I still do not have a TV or my money back and I just spoke to the sales rep, who informed me that Robert took all of the money from everything that he sold for him and failed to deliver any of the items to the customers. Now the sales rep is stuck having to pay back each of the customers out of his own pocket, which is over $24,000. This guy is nothing but a crook that keeps changing his company name, hiring unsuspecting sales reps to sell expensive products that will never get delivered and leave them holding a huge debt and a lot of customers that have been scammed out of their money. Bellevue Washington Author: Spokane, Washington TVs & VCRs: Real Electronics Bellevue, Washington

25, Report #1202204

Jan 16 2015
3D Luxe products and customer service sucks - in it for the money - bought products as christmas gifts and once I gave the items they were defective and would not return Lake Worth Florida Author: Burlington, North Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: 3D Luxe Lake Worth, Florida