DC COOL MAKERS & POWER BUILDER CORPS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DC COOL MAKERS & POWER BUILDER CORPS
There may be more specific results for "DC COOL MAKERS & POWER BUILDER CORPS"
For more specific results for "DC COOL MAKERS & POWER BUILDER CORPS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Thembani Khumalo of A100 Builders 4U Construction : lying thief or just an incompetent builder - based in Johannesburg, South Africa Author: Cape Town, Builders & Contractors: A100 Builders 4U Construction Johannesburg,

Aug 15 2017
Dennis Waltman World Market Power, WMPAAW INC Email Campaign Addiction las vegas Nevada Author: dunedin, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Dennis Waltman las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2017
Coo t-shirts for grandma Cool tees for grandma Never sent item stole money United States New York Internet
Author: Bertram, Clothing Stores: Coo t-shirts for grandma Internet

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet

Aug 12 2017
Zippy Shell Zippy Shell doesn't deliver! Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide

6, Report #1392059

Aug 11 2017
Internal Revenue Service I received a call from a man who informed me that he was from the Internal Revenue Service and to call them back immediately regarding my tax report. This was a recording. I called them back immediately and was transferred to a man who was reportedly handling my case.  Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: Internal Revenue Service Dist of Columbia

Aug 10 2017
aflac aflac the company that makes you jump tru hoops Nationwide Aflac Phyllis Here To Help Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: aflac Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
WritersLife.org David Steel They charged my credit card for the purchase but I never even received a return email acknowledgement nothing and no product and no video ad promised Po box 644 Garner, North Carolina WritersLife.org Internet We care about our clients! Author: Truro , Nova Scotia Tutoring: WritersLife.org Internet

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 06 2017
PMF*FitnessProduct Power Monkey Fitness I NEVER HEARD OF THESE PEOPLE UNTIL I SAW A CHARGE FOR 79.95 ON MY ACCOUNT. HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET MY CARD INFO?? I HAVE STARTED A FRAUD CLAIM AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND HAVE CONTACTED MY LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT. Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Health Spas: PMF*FitnessProduct Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Woodspring Suites N-270 Columbus OH, younger manager Camron, the new manager at the Columbus Ohio N-270 Rude,abuse of power. Angry. Loud. Innovative. Agresive with or else. Take advantage of someone that either had to be quiet or keave Columbus Ohio Author: Ft Myers, Florida Hotel: Woodspring Suites N-270 Columbus OH, younger manager Ohio

Aug 05 2017
Kevin Cruz dba's OC Driving, Cool Driving Scam Driving School Beware Brea California Kevin Cruz is a scam Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Kevin Cruz dba's OC Driving, Cool Driving California

Aug 05 2017
Color by Pascale June the 4th I paid 11.98 for free power lash and nude mattie moisture lipstick, have not heard from them and have not got my order. hi@colorbypascale Internet Author: Henagar, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Color by Pascale Internet

14, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
Prospect college_technical learning center The place should be avoided at all costs. The place does not know what it is doing Washington  District of Columbia Author: Glendale, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prospect college_technical learning center Washington dc, Dist of Columbia

Aug 03 2017
BRB Construction Did not repair all the items on a 10 page punchlist when we bought two new homes Conway South Carolina My father-in-law purchased the 2 homes Author: Conway, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: BRB Construction Conway, South Carolina

Aug 03 2017
Power sports max Rip off a 10 yr old Nationwide Author: Columbus, Indiana Bigots: Power sports max

Aug 02 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine is undergoing Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions. CAAM-HP is the legally constituted body established in 2003 under the aegis of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), empowered to determine and prescribe standards and to accredit programmes of medical and other health professions education. The accreditation process assures that medical, and other health professions schools meet standards of structure, function, and performance and assures society and the health professions that graduates of accredited schools meet the education requirements for further training and the health care needs of the general public.*UPDATE: Windsor University School of Medicine recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service
Another way to succeed? Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor University continues to stand out, its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education. Cayon, Other

Aug 02 2017
Easy Cash Solutions Jerry Fernandez I currently am in negotiations with him I had him on the phone and texting me right now offered me $7500 even though my credit is in bad shape right now because of a divorce .he currently has all my banking information I'm about to call my bank and tell them to hold on but he says he's going to deposit money in my account to make sure it works is that a lie or not I don't know but I'm a police officer I would like to do everything in my power with their state to shut this guy down . It says Austin Texas Internet
Author: Branford, Connecticut Loans: Easy Cash Solutions Internet

Aug 01 2017
POWERDATA S.A. DAN MAMANE I don't recommend doing business with Power Data S.A.! They claim to sell brand new product, product arrives, after payment, in non-working condition but the product is supposed to be NEW! NOT ONE UNIT WORKS! AND OFFERS NO SOLUTION! Morges switzerland Author: SOFIA, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: POWERDATA S.A. Morges,

Jul 31 2017
Major Energy AKA Respond Power Total Respond Power BBB rating is F and I was ripped off. PA filed class action suit and won $5.2 million settlement Orangeburg New York Respond Power customer service reply today Author: Newfoundland, New Jersey Utility Companies: Major Energy AKA Respond Power Orangeburg, New York

Jul 28 2017
Harley Davidson of Washington, DC Fort Washington Harley Davidson Unsatisfied Customer, with attempt to get me to buy a new motorcycle Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Waldorf, Maryland Motorcycles: Harley Davidson of Washington, DC Fort Washington, Maryland

Jul 28 2017
Pets Relocation Services Killed my kinkajou - exotic animal Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Monroe , North Carolina Animal Services: Pets Relocation Services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
West Penn Power TERRIBLE CONSUMER ASSISTANCE Greensburg Pennsylvania Author: Small town, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: West Penn Power Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2017
Chase Bank chase bank dragging feet, refuses to coopoerate with td bank, in a timely matter windermere Florida Perhaps You Should Rethink This?? Author: orlando, Florida Banks: Chase Bank windermere, Florida