Your Search | dc pools (patchogue, ny)

Feb 09 2016
Prestige NY Scam angelic marketing Dazzo marketin prestige ny executive enterprise be aware!!!!!!! Pyramid scene!!!!!!! Deer park New York Author: Milford, Massachusetts Abusive Children: Prestige NY Deer park , New York

Feb 09 2016
ASPCA ASPCA raided large animal shelter of 700. Then profited with a deceptive donation campaign. New York New York Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: ASPCA NY, New York

Feb 09 2016
42nd Street Photo Bait and Switch. Buyer Beware! New York City New York Author: Milton, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: 42nd Street Photo NY

Feb 09 2016
Azul Pools Asul Pools John Guzman Sussann Guzman Azul Pools Ripped Me Off!!! kissimmee Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Pool Services: Azul Pools kissimmee, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Flint.com Took My Money Without Notice or Explanation Redwood City, California Internet Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Flint.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Fraud Alert, Beware!!!!! Washington DC Author: Dist of Columbia Appliances: AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr e-mail address Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 05 2016
Wolf & Goat Jesse Hathaway DiazTroy Chambers No goods shipped after multiple promises Bronx, NY Internet Author: Porter, Maine Specialty Stores: Wolf & Goat Internet

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
Credo Mobil The worst cellphone carrier encountered San Francisco California Author: Kingston, NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobil San Francisco, California

Feb 03 2016
encante volite, bimtieye cream supported by dr oz jenniffer aniton Internet Author: NY, New York Sales People: encante Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Chronos Express, Philip Simons, Tom Fay scam to adopt and send an abyssinian kitten to me Washington, DC; Brandywine, MD Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Animal Services: Chronos Express Internet

Jan 30 2016
Stephanie Covell sugarfreeslut Unprofessional flake and time waster LA, sometimes NY Nationwide Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Stephanie Covell Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Sutton psychic She promised me that if I paid her in cash she would bring my lover back with in an hour I was vulnerable and in a bad place in believed her afterward she wanted additional $5000 in cash she's a fraud she tell me if I wasn't happy I will get my money back and now she does not answer my phone calls New York New York Author: New York , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Dutton NY

Jan 29 2016
Populations Services International Fraud Washington DC Author: Hanoi, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Populations Services International Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jan 27 2016
Yougov.com You gov Surveys site Do not do what they claim to do you not pay like they claim to pay Washington DC Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Yougov.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 26 2016
Kimra Luna, Kimra Luna Media, Freedom Hackers Is a Complete Fraud New York, NY (formerly Riverside, CA) Internet Author: San Francisco, California Business Consulting: Kimra Luna Internet

Jan 26 2016
Toursrus Travel Agency Reservations Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn , New York Resorts: Toursrus

Jan 26 2016
CSP Music Group, Christopher Starr, M Richardson, Steve Franks Music Business Ripp Off Greater Atlanta GA area Internet Author: NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: CSP Music Group Internet

Jan 25 2016
LIRR Long Island Rail Road Lies and say they have Good Service then cancels trains, stranding passengers in the cold New York City New York Author: NY, New York Train Travel: LIRR New York City, New York

Jan 25 2016
EmblemHealth EmblemHealth Insurance New York, NY Nationwide Author: Astoria, New York Health Insurance: EmblemHealth Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
NYC Private Rooms, 132 West 31st Street, Suite 1516, New York, NY 10001 : NYC Private Rooms : Midtown Advance Fee Scam : Stay Away Upfront Fee Swindler New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Realtors: NYC Private Rooms New York, New York