Your Search | dc pools (patchogue, ny)

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 15 2017
Drive Safe Auto Center Scam Artist fake mechanics Rockaway Park New York
Author: Rockaway , New York Auto Mechanics: Drive Safe Auto Center NY

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 12 2017
Rama Deals www.gpswatch4kids.com Returned the watch and was never refunded Seneca NY Author: Englewood, Colorado Specialty Stores: Rama Deals Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
MYPILLOW.COM MIKE LINDELL AND STAFFERS DETRIMENTAL RELIANCE ADVERTISED NY INFAMERCIAL PRICE BOGO 29.95 BAIT AND SWITCH CHASKA Minnesota Author: COLLEGE POINT, New York Medical Expert Witnesses: MYPILLOW.COM CHASKA, Minnesota

Jan 11 2017
Donald Creadore greedy, selfish, liar, manipulator lawyer NY New York AUTHOR CONFESSES TO FAKE STORY Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Donald Creadore NY, New York

Jan 11 2017
Joseph Kasper incompetent lawyer, disorganized, cannot write motions or appeals well, makes appointments and is hours late or sleeping in his car, office is a mess NY New York Author: Howard Beach, New York Lawyers: Joseph Kasper NY , New York

Jan 10 2017
Carnival Cruise Line long lines to get on board, rip off for drinks, internet usage, phone, boring at dinner table, bad food, Going out on a limb Author: NY, New York Travel Services: Carnival Cruise Line

Jan 10 2017
My government grants Dana sells The government was going to give me money to claim for federal reserve since BaracObama is leaving I got lucky. Washington DC Internet Author: New York News Media: My government grants Internet

Jan 10 2017
Intex, Intex Corp Intex doesnt stand behind product, horrible CS Long Beach California Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Pools & Saunas: Intex, Intex Corp Long Beach, California

Jan 10 2017
Dominic Barbara attorney who is ruthless, selfish, who stole excessive legal fees from me and so many others. Report him and sue him and make sure that this lawyer does not get his law license back ever again ny New York Author: Kew Gardens, New York Lawyers: Dominic Barbara ny, New York

Jan 10 2017
Fiverr.com Micah Kaufman & Vered Schwarz SCAM RIP OFF BEWARE OF THESE CON ARTISTS New York, NY AND Tel Aviv Israel Internet
Author: Wesley Hills, New York Consumer Services: Fiverr Internet

Jan 10 2017
copy my commissions a work from home job, and I was suppose to get a set of CDs for $7.00 never got. ___________(c)__________________ NY Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Home Based Business: copy my commissions Internet

Bandwidth.com Keeps calling repeatedly. Hanging up. Washington DC Nationwide
Please file an AUP Complaint Author: Beecher , Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Bandwidth.com Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York

Jan 08 2017
Darrell Ellis Contracting Binghamton,Ny Darl Ellis, Darl Ellis Jr. , Christopher EllisEllis Contrac Deceptive Contractor/ Thief/ Binghamton New York
UPDATE BBB Business Home Page Author: Binghamton, New York Builders & Contractors: Darrell Ellis Contracting Binghamton,Ny Binghamton, New York

Jan 08 2017
Legomug Ordered 3 LegoMugs, red, grey, black for Christmas for grand kids. Communication from company via Facebook messenger, they gave tracking #, shipping from Buffalo NY. Shipment was supposed to be here before Christmas. All of the sudden, no contact from company nor did I ever receive presents! VERY disturbing and disappointing!! West Seneca, New York Internet Author: Byron Center, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Legomug Internet

Breesbraids ny Breesbraids ripped me off my deposit breesbraids Nationwide
Author: hoboken, New Jersey Hair Salons: Breesbraids ny Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
BBM*Skingleam,CA Eye Opulentcs@skinopulent.comBeauty Eye Line,NY Company charged over $180.00 when i only authorized for free samples. Toronto Ontario Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: BBM*Skingleam,CA Toronto, Ontario

Jan 05 2017
Horusicky Construction Inc. Horusicky Pools This contractor swapped cheaper lesser quality materials and breached our contract Pacific Palisades California Author: Los Angeles, California Pool Builders: Horusicky Construction Inc. Pacific Palisades, California

Jan 05 2017
Skin royale Skin Royale fraudulent marketing technique Santa Ana, california  Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Bait-and-Switch: Skin royale Internet

Jan 04 2017
99Santa.com Ordered a bluetooth car adapter on 11/30/2016. Was told 2 - 3 week delivery. As of 1/4...no product and they are not replying to my email inquiries. But they sure did take my money! Avoid at all cost. Shenzhen, China 3200 N America Drive, W. Seneca, NY, 142 Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: 99Santa.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
First Premeir Funding LLC First Premeir Funding LLC. and Evo merchant services took my money and still have not get it back amityville ny
Author: amityville, New York Small Business Services: First Premeir Funding LLC Internet

Jan 03 2017
Right Angle Builders, Inc. Right Angle Builders, Inc. stole my deposit and ran off for several months no answers still... medford New York
Author: patchogue, New York Home Improvements: Right Angle Builders, Inc. medford, New York