DENISE L. LEIGH, DENISE L BUICK, MIAMI, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DENISE L. LEIGH, DENISE L BUICK, MIAMI, FL
There may be more specific results for "DENISE L. LEIGH, DENISE L BUICK, MIAMI, FL"
For more specific results for "DENISE L. LEIGH, DENISE L BUICK, MIAMI, FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Photos Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL

Jul 20 2017
Ryland Homes CalAtlantic Homes We bought a new Ryland home in Orlando FL in 2006. The AC system was improperly designed as they used a 2-ton cooling system to service a single 280 sq ft room. HVAC experts puzzled over this design. The poor design led to continual dampness and rampant mold growth in that room's air handling system. Orlando FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ryland Homes Nationwide

Finance Express LLC David L Huber Loan Fee Scam California Coto De Caza
Did you sign that note? Author: Saltburn-by-theSea, Other Loans: Finance Express LLC Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Miles Shumliak WANDERLUST WEEKLY & Denise Wanderlust Weekly Scamming Yoga, Pilates Fitness Businesses with fake features and $60 non existent promotions! Internet
Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: Mies Shumliak WANDERLUST WEEKLY Internet

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Jason Lash Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc. 911 SE 6th Ave. Ste 109 Delray Beach, FL 33483 (561) 330-9361 Office(321) 231-8756 CellFax: (561) 330-9313 Avoid this company! They believe any conversation is enough to lock you into a sales agrement and Unethical business conduct Delray beach Florida Author: Overland Park, Kansas Boat Brokers: Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Internet

Jul 19 2017
Dynamic Auto Movers Auto Shippers, Brokers, Shipping Company Miami Florida Author: Walnut Creek, California Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers Miami, Florida

Jul 19 2017
CareerSource of South florida South Florida Workforce Hindering Black People on Purpose Miami Dade County Florida Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: CareerSource of South florida Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Sijtze Annema Rippoff!!!! Heavy Rock music Sold cds but did not send them Wijnandsrade Internet Author: Miami, Florida Dance Clubs: Sijtze Annema Rippoff!!!! Heavy Rock music Internet

Jul 18 2017
Attorney Martin Meyers Attorney Martin Meyers Knowingly Lies, Defames, and Slanders Individual In a Letter to Honorary Judge Stacey L. Miesel Denville New Jersey Author: Denville, New Jersey Lawyers: Attorney Martin Meyers Denville, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered parisian skin and eye cream from internet. It was supposed to be free just postage and handling.  St.Petersburg FL 33742 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Spas: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Fred DeFranza Vinnie False Reporting and taking advantage of businesses that wont do things his way crestview Florida Author: Miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Fred DeFranza crestview, Florida

Jul 18 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 18 2017
Body Candy Outlet Mulligan Specials is the name they use in e-mails. I believe my order was confirmed on June 18. All efforts to contact has been in vain. They still are loading up my mailbox with new offers each day. Woodland Hills California Author: Miami, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Body Candy Outlet Woodland Hills, California

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
Skin Wrinkle No More Sam Skin CreamPeepeye Serum, Parisian Glow A box with 2 products comes 2-3 times each month. Billed to varied company names on CredCard. St. Petersburg FL Nationwide: FL, CO, WI Author: Medina, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Wrinkle No More Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
My lyfe ST PETERSBURG, FL 85003 Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: My lyfe ST PETERSBURG, FL 85003, Florida

Jul 17 2017
XDRIVE I was constantly being pursued to try the CBD OIL. And bcuz I have tried so many pills for my pain n nuthing seems to work...Las vegas Nevada Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: XDRIVE Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
Blades direct llc Coral Springs blades directBladesdirect.net Complete scam room filled with convicted felons stay away!!!! Coral springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Blades direct llc FL

Jul 17 2017
Giovanni's AC - SCAMMERS They charged my account and never showed up for repairs, and now they have their number forwarded to Delray Air and Air Bulance LLC. Miami Florida
Author: Florida Home Improvements: Giovanni's AC Miami, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Gary W. Hales Thomas Freeman Gold Import Scam Artist: Gary W. Hales 4225 Toledo Street, Coral Gables, Miami, Florida Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: Gary W. Hales Internet

Jul 15 2017